Teen Wolf Season 3 - Sky Living Strikes Again!

Comments

• Anti StaticAnti Static Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    Not sure if this sheds any real light on Colton's departure but eonline.com said at the time:

"Sources tell us Haynes' exit from the show is due to failed contract negotiations. A "lucrative offer" for two more seasons (48 episodes) was made to Haynes, but his team sat on the decision for almost two months. (We're hearing he was up for a role in a new pilot.)

However, a source close to the actor tells us that Haynes was only offered a commitment of appearing in 12 of season three's 24 episodes. "It didn't make sense for him," says the source. "It is heartbreaking for him. He is used to hanging out with the cast ever day. They are his friends. But he couldn't agree to a limited role."

---

So, with only one week left before season 3 starts, has everyone found a new place to go to continue watching?
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, with only one week left before season 3 starts, has everyone found a new place to go to continue watching?

noooo... I need some help there lol:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I was just gearing myself up for Season 3 too, I hate it when the bigwigs at the top decide to cut a perfectly decent show!!!!!
  • mabbus-cattus1mabbus-cattus1 Posts: 5,777
    Forum Member
    Disappointed. :cry: Any chance someone can help me with a link to watch online?
    Forum Member
    In advance of Season 3 next week, MTV showed a story-so-far programme last night called Back to the Pack which was designed to introduce new viewers to the show.

If you're interested you can go here to find some links to watch it online. The 4th one down worked for me without a problem but maybe a different one will work better for you? Oh, and ignore all the big 'Download' and 'Watch Now' buttons, just click on the little 'Close Ad and watch as Free User' message to get it started.

Hopefully if the Back to the Pack programme is also available to foreign channels it might help entice a new UK broadcaster to take on TW and use it as a scene-setter for the show. #wishfulthinking :p
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched the Back to the Pack show & it was really helpful for me to remember what had happened cos I totally forgot :o I now can't wait to start watching season 3 it looks sooooo good :D
  • deivu74deivu74 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This season looks to be much better than the disappointing season 2. (Although Gerard was a highlight there.) Looking forward to watching the first episode later on when it's gone dark. Hooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwl.
    Forum Member
    Well, I downloaded the first episode of Season 3 and thought it was FAB! Don't want to be too spoilery for those that haven't seen it yet but I got to say
    I'm already loving the new Alpha twins with their merge-tastic special ability. Liked that we got straight back into the action from the off with the twins pursuing Isaac and the mysterious motorcycle girl down what must be the longest back alley ever! I'm happy they seem to have beefed up Isaac's role as he ended up being one of my fave's last season. So Jackson has become the American werewolf in London. Nice little in-joke there.:D Also liked the subtle (or maybe not so subtle) nod to Alfred Hitchcock. Stiles was great as usual, especially in the tattoo parlour, and Scott's favourite new word is ephemeral which he definitely misused on one occasion! I wonder if that's going to become another little in-joke of this season... he'll get a new word each week that he'll end up using in totally the wrong context? :p
    Only downside of watching this online is the constant on-screen junk from the source network wanting to promote what programme is on next, or tomorrow, or next week, or in two months time. Gah! Just let me watch the bloody show in peace already! :rolleyes: Still, at least we won't have to put up with the over-zealous snipping that the censorship monkeys from Sky subjected us to.
  • Mr Master XMr Master X Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I downloaded the first episode of Season 3 and thought it was FAB! Don't want to be too spoilery for those that haven't seen it yet but I got to say
    I'm already loving the new Alpha twins with their merge-tastic special ability. Liked that we got straight back into the action from the off with the twins pursuing Isaac and the mysterious motorcycle girl down what must be the longest back alley ever! I'm happy they seem to have beefed up Isaac's role as he ended up being one of my fave's last season. So Jackson has become the American werewolf in London. Nice little in-joke there.:D Also liked the subtle (or maybe not so subtle) nod to Alfred Hitchcock. Stiles was great as usual, especially in the tattoo parlour, and Scott's favourite new word is ephemeral which he definitely misused on one occasion! I wonder if that's going to become another little in-joke of this season... he'll get a new word each week that he'll end up using in totally the wrong context? :p
    Only downside of watching this online is the constant on-screen junk from the source network wanting to promote what programme is on next, or tomorrow, or next week, or in two months time. Gah! Just let me watch the bloody show in peace already! :rolleyes: Still, at least we won't have to put up with the over-zealous snipping that the censorship monkeys from Sky subjected us to.

If you're willing to wait about 2 days longer, these types of shows usually get a 1080/720 WEBrip. Absolutely no junk with an insane picture quality. Yeah, I know there's usually TV rips with 720/1080 but even though they say HD they've usually undergone some conversion process (or transmitted slightly lower quality anyway) and never as good as stated.
  • waterlooenderswaterlooenders Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Really enjoyed the new episode. The green screen at the start was horrible though!
    In all honestly, the episode seemed to end too quickly! Really liked it.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member

I'm watching it next week but now I'm so excited, did they explain Erica's exit?
    Forum Member
    If you're willing to wait about 2 days longer, these types of shows usually get a 1080/720 WEBrip. Absolutely no junk with an insane picture quality. Yeah, I know there's usually TV rips with 720/1080 but even though they say HD they've usually undergone some conversion process (or transmitted slightly lower quality anyway) and never as good as stated.

Thanks for the info Mr Master X. :) I'm pretty new to all this online malarkey so I'll try and check that out. The constant coming soon banner did get a little tiresome after a while, especially during some of the darker scenes where it became way too intrusive to ignore.
    I'm watching it next week but now I'm so excited, did they explain Erica's exit?

Sort-of.
    Erica and Boyd are seen on Missing Person posters on the school notice board. At the end of the episode they are revealed to be alive and chained up in a cage (presumably by the new Alpha pack). The shot is done from an over the shoulder angle so you don't see their faces.
    Forum Member
    Things not looking so good for those of us hoping that TW would quickly find a new UK home. According to TV Wise, MTV UK have "absolutely no interest whatsoever" in showing the series while none of the other likely channels including ITV2 or E4/C4 have it on their bidding shortlists from the current LA Screenings :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    If you have Firefox, you can download an add-on called "Media Hint"; it will allow you to watch Teen Wolf on MTV.com's website.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disappointed. :cry: Any chance someone can help me with a link to watch online?

perfectly legal option subscribe to unotelly dns service for £4p/m and you can simply watch teen wolf on mtv usa on demand.
    Hope this helps in some way :)
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I just watched it. It was amazing probably one of the best teen wolf episodes ever but it felt like a completely different show to the first two seasons. I like New Teen Wolf better :D.

I'm assuming that girl that was looking for Scott is dead? :(, she was already my new fave (replacing Erica if she doesn't make a full comeback)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    perfectly legal option subscribe to unotelly dns service for £4p/m and you can simply watch teen wolf on mtv usa on demand.
    Hope this helps in some way :)

Sorry, I have to agree with Stacey_Hardy's post above, the 'Media Hint' plug-in is better if you're using Firefox as it's free.

As I see it, websites like Hulu, ABC, MTV don't want people from outside the US to watch their content so technically speaking it's ''illegal'' to watch anything from there using something like unotelly, even if you're paying for the service that will allow you access

'Media Hint' might also therefore be seen as illegal but at least its free. I use it and it's pretty good
  • Marti SMarti S Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    Neither are illegal, at least in criminal law, civil law is another matter, that's for the courts to decide, which would never happen with regard to using either of the above.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched it. It was amazing probably one of the best teen wolf episodes ever but it felt like a completely different show to the first two seasons. I like New Teen Wolf better :D.

I didn't like it there was too much going on, too many characters and not enough shirtlessness! :cool:
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disappointed yet another US show has gone with that very tired old trope of the bad guy having to have an English accent. :rolleyes:
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you have Firefox, you can download an add-on called "Media Hint"; it will allow you to watch Teen Wolf on MTV.com's website.

Thanks, so annoyed its not being renewed on Sky Living!
    Forum Member
    Good second episode - and even better for me because I managed to find a download without any on-screen gunk. :)
    So, one of the Alpha twins is gay and has his eye on Danny... yep, I'm liking where this is going already! :p And kudos to Lydia for having bloody awesome gaydar. Stiles had some funny moments as usual, best of which was when he held up his gloved fist near a bent over Derek which had me sniggering obscenely to myself! :o:o Oh, and he did look quite adorable when he was asleep and hanging off the bed too.

I'm intrigued about where the school counsellor (Miss Morrell?) fits into the scheme of things. Last season she seemed to be in cahoots with the vet but now we see her walking arm in arm with Deucalion. Maybe she's secretly undercover or something? She did seek to keep Alison safe after all. Shame about Erica though. I'd hoped they would find a way to keep her character around for a bit longer, but it looks like they've already found a replacement for her in Derek's younger sister.

I haven't quite worked out what happened to horny Heather in the cellar at the start. Did she get kidnapped by an invisible, wine-hating monster or was that just the Alpha pack getting up to no good?

Anyway, I'm thoroughly enjoying it all so roll on next week. :D
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I caught up with the first 2 episodes & I'm loving this season already I can't wait for next weeks episode now :) I didn't think I could love Stiles anymore but I do & he's got funnier too :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was the shirtless verdict of episode 2? Yay or nay?
    Forum Member
    deivu74 wrote: »
    What was the shirtless verdict of episode 2? Yay or nay?

Depends if you like Isaac or not! ;)

Just found this spoilery picture which might interest LandslideBrad in particular.

Surprise!