share factory

13»

Comments

• gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol. That was just from memory. Is pretty intuitive. There's also a huge manual if really stuck.

Omtt. Id even live stream puting together a quick clip of you really wanted.

You can actually also save out the video of you actually making a clip of you hit share during or after it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just gradually building a clip a bit each day. Messed around with usb music tonight
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Made a quick video using BF4 sniping footage from 2 rounds earlier this evening. Nothing special, just testing it out, No effects, commentary & I don't have a USB to transfer own music over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNPYtuiyxzk

Raging that it didn't auto record my 5 sniper headshots in under 20 seconds that I got the other night >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. I need to play recon sometime. I have something like 17 engineer stars and nothing against other classes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is affecting how I play battlefield. Instead of taking an easy kill I'm planning how the video footage would look and then inevitably get killed due to my delay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long does it take you guys on fibre to upload a video to fb typically ?
    Im adsl and this 119mb file is about 15 mins. That's 15 frustrating mins.

Just have to watch what music you attach I got mine removed from fb with a 30 secs to Mars track.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    How long does it take you guys on fibre to upload a video to fb typically ?
    Im adsl and this 119mb file is about 15 mins. That's 15 frustrating mins.

Just have to watch what music you attach I got mine removed from fb with a 30 secs to Mars track.

Not long, only a few seconds
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm. Now I need fibre and a computer lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I presume I'm the most excited about this app. I sometimes prefer using it over actually playing the games lol
    My brother is opposite. I keep asking him to try it and he keeps saying he prefers just to play.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is affecting how I play battlefield. Instead of taking an easy kill I'm planning how the video footage would look and then inevitably get killed due to my delay.

To make like a little easier, you can use the voice commands "PlayStation, start video clip" and "PlayStation, save video clip" to capture segments of footage. Could be less fiddly than stabbing at the share button during play.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does that work then?

To be honest takes a couple secs to press share. ..square...Then share again to get back to game
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does that work then?

To be honest takes a couple secs to press share. ..square...Then share again to get back to game

Yep, as long as you have voice commands enabled it definitely works so you don't need to interrupt your gaming at all. "PlayStation, take screenshot" works too.

You don't even need the camera, just the included headset will do it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tried it. Doesn't work very well with my accent. Im happy with share button after recent update anyway.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I like the share factory too but I just haven't the time these weeks. If I had time to play more, then I could record more and play with this app more.
  • Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've noticed manual recordings save automatically now. It brings up a notification once the 15 minutes are up to tell you it's been saved. Much easier than having to bring up the menu.

Captured an hours worth of BF4 tonight. Unfortunately I played crap so I've got absolutely nothing worth keeping :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite79 wrote: »

Captured an hours worth of BF4 tonight. Unfortunately I played crap so I've got absolutely nothing worth keeping :D

Lol. ..always the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know of a working mp3 converter for Android for youtube ?

I did have one months back but I accidentally removed it and is no longer available.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering what drives folk to choose between twitch and ustream, but I gather the playroom got barred from twitch which explains why those folk are on ustream.
    For me ustream vids buffer too much compared to my smooth experience of twitch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This updated. Bug fixes. 2 new themes; soccer and shooter. 2 new music tracks. Ability to fade in and out music.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad they are building on this. Its one of my favourite ps4 additions to mess around with. The music fade is Pretty good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Battlefield hardline theme now on share factory apparently. Somehow did that stealthily without need of an update.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like we'll soon be able to upload clips directly to youtube.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gevans81 wrote: »
    Looks like we'll soon be able to upload clips directly to youtube.

Yeah I see sony japan has agreed with youtube. Just hope its sooner rather than later.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    We'll YouTube will be on ps4 this year so I don't see why it couldnt be achievable from the start.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I see sony japan has agreed with youtube. Just hope its sooner rather than later.

Autumn.