Options

Fave british and aussie ladette to lady contestants.

Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
Forum Member
Hey folks, know its been a long time since its been on but I was wondering who your fave British and Aussie ladette to lady contestants were from each series? Mine are as follows:

Series 1: Hayley and Michelle.
Series 2: Clara and Victoria.
Series 3: Louise and Nicole.
Aussie series 1: Nicole, Sarah and Zoe.
Aussie series 2: Donnelle and kaila.

:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    I liked that female 'bouncer' model woman who's fake t*ts fell out of her low cut gown as she got out of the taxi upon arriving.

Seriously, I actually felt she was the best 'rebel' charactor even if she didn't get to the final.

My other favourite was that aussie topless car wash girl. She knew she was from a less than privilaged background, but was still very genuine about becoming a lady.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michelle (Series 1) - spectacular transformation, and so successful that they brought her back in series 3 to talk to the new intake of contestants. Loved her reaction to seeing herself in the red dress!

Clara (Series 2) - Not as radical a transformation as Michelle, though just as successful. It was just a case of bringing a feminine influence into her life. Loved the moment when she started speaking german. The reaction of the other two girls who were with her was priceless!

Special mention must go to Miss Harcourt (who one girl ended up calling 'Miss Hardcore':D ) and cookery teacher Rosemary (Shrager) - real characters!

Ladette to Lady was a great series, especially the first two UK ones.
  • Options
    ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awww, I loved Ladette to Lady. The teachers were so lovely, especially Rosemary Schraeger, and I really liked what they were trying to do. After the first few weeks of comedy showing off, the programmes got down to real stuff about self esteem and confidence, which I found fascinating. However - I can't remember any actual contestants! I'm a bit surprised, because I loved the series so much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nosedive wrote: »
    I liked that female 'bouncer' model woman who's fake t*ts fell out of her low cut gown as she got out of the taxi upon arriving.

Seriously, I actually felt she was the best 'rebel' charactor even if she didn't get to the final.

My other favourite was that aussie topless car wash girl. She knew she was from a less than privilaged background, but was still very genuine about becoming a lady.

The Aussie car wash girl was Jessica shaw-walford who like Shari linney was the runner up. The reason why I preferred donnelle Goemans, the minesite administrator was because she had a better track record in tasks, made more progress and conquered her terrible aggression which was a huge achievement, her speech on graduation was fabulous with plenty of content. She really showed a softer side to her in the end. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The reason why I loved kaila in her series was because she stood up for what she believed in and I could relate to a lot of what she was saying, loved the fact she stood up to mrs brewer when she was being inconsistent so I respected her a lot for it. The reason I think she was the way she was was down to her turbulent past being in a number of foster homes and her dads death. I think she gained an awful lot throughout her experience which is probably why she was the last one to go before graduation. She knew she couldn't compete with donnelle, Jessica and Shari who were more the polite society types. :cool:
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    The only one that stands out to me was the aussie woman who was larger than the others and quite blokey. Im sure she was always burping and farting and hated anything to do with dresses and flowers.

I wish theyd do another series as it was very entertaining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tt88 wrote: »
    The only one that stands out to me was the aussie woman who was larger than the others and quite blokey. Im sure she was always burping and farting and hated anything to do with dresses and flowers.

I wish theyd do another series as it was very entertaining.

Believe that was Sarah brunton who was a mineworker. :D