The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Majorkey wrote: »
    One thing to remember is that the self-awareness of the cast has caught up to the scripting of the show and/or real-life events.

Whatever you think of them, when it was Mark, Arg, Amy and Lauren G in the early days there was a bit of naivete about them even though they were in on the game.

Now the cast know that every glance, gesture, etc. is fodder for the cameras and they play to them shamelessly with the openly-stated aim of becoming famous for becoming famous.

thats even worse - they should realise they are coming off as pretty vile people.

Only one who vaguely seems to be a decent person is Bobby...
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Billie & Gregs baby daughter has arrived today 10th July .... Same birthday as Haper Seven Beckham who is 3 today.

Congrats to Billie & Greg ... Can't wait to see her :)
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Billie Faiers ‏@BillieFaiers 2h

We are so excited to announce the birth of our beautiful baby girl ... We are so happy and the proudest mummy and daddy in the world 💗💗💗

sam faiers ‏@SamanthaFaiers 2h

Am the proudest auntie in the whole world my baby niece is perfect . Congratulations @BillieFaiers & @Gregshepherd_ 😘
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's nice, I wish them well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Devon wrote: »
    Billie Faiers ‏@BillieFaiers 2h

We are so excited to announce the birth of our beautiful baby girl ... We are so happy and the proudest mummy and daddy in the world 💗💗💗

sam faiers ‏@SamanthaFaiers 2h

Am the proudest auntie in the whole world my baby niece is perfect . Congratulations @BillieFaiers & @Gregshepherd_ 😘

Are you related to them? You really are overly excited.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Jones wrote: »
    Are you related to them? You really are overly excited.

That's what Sam tweeted:')
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon Jess is actually going to be 40 next year not 30, hence her desperation...tick tock.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we might see Billie either on Wednesday or next Sunday, she wasn't in the spoiler pictures for tonights episode plus she needs rest. Looks like Danielle and Lockie are back together, quite glad as I liked them together last time round, hope he treats her well this time though!
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elliott calls Fearne a sewer rat and claims she asked him to sleep with her. He then belittles her in front of Charlie. Charlie says nothing? Not cool.
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I cannot stand Elliott Wright! Who the hell does he think he is?!!!
    Mind your own business. What an interfering family the Wrights are.

I want Ferne and Charlie to get engaged now just to really piss them all off lol
  • Mo@realityMo@reality Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not a lover of Fearne, she really doesn't know when to keep her gob shut, but Elliott really needs to butt out. And Charlie could do with growing a pair. Can't believe he just sat there and said nothing, again!

Gemma, I just have no words for how two faced she is. Its time for her to go because when I see her on the screen it's just like nails on a blackboard. Horrible, bitter, spiteful woman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »

I want Ferne and Charlie to get engaged now just to really piss them all off lol

Because that can only end well? :blush:
  • MajorkeyMajorkey Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Tom: 'I'm not fussed - just get on with it'

Did he just utter the unofficial British national motto?
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vas is an awful addition to the show.
  • AKFEAKFE Posts: 6,871
    Forum Member
    dillan wrote: »
    Vas is an awful addition to the show.

With you there! TOWIE needs a Vas-ectomy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AKFE wrote: »
    With you there! TOWIE needs a Vas-ectomy.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Vas is definitely taking the Danielle thing the wrong way. I (like to think) know a lot about fashion and I was disappointed with the 'fashion show', it wasn't great, but it's a matter of opinion. What Vas said about Danielle was just plain spiteful. Also, he's going to look ridiculous when he realizes she has a degree in fashion and is a highly respected buyer!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danielle does seem really common though and that pumpkin headed girl of Diags', Fran is?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Baban wrote: »
    I think Vas is definitely taking the Danielle thing the wrong way. I (like to think) know a lot about fashion and I was disappointed with the 'fashion show', it wasn't great, but it's a matter of opinion. What Vas said about Danielle was just plain spiteful. Also, he's going to look ridiculous when he realizes she has a degree in fashion and is a highly respected buyer!

Personally I can't really blame the girl for not sinking to her knees in awe at a collection inspired by "homeless people and festivals", or some such nonsense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I can't really blame the girl for not sinking to her knees in awe at a collection inspired by "homeless people and festivals", or some such nonsense.

Precisley:D:D:D
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baban wrote: »

Danielle has the worst, tackiest, cheapest clothes I have ever seen. I'd like to know who she was a buyer for, the mind boggles!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    Danielle has the worst, tackiest, cheapest clothes I have ever seen. I'd like to know who she was a buyer for, the mind boggles!

A shop that sold nowt but Jane Norman and Lipsy presumably ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    A shop that sold nowt but Jane Norman and Lipsy presumably ;-)

Lol! With Bay Trading as their high end line!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    Lol! With Bay Trading as their high end line!

:D

She's looks like the punchline to every 80s Essex girl joke.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a recent episode someone was smoking near her, I was seriously concerned.
    I was horrified the producers let people spark up around such highly flammable material.

Her outfits make Jess "bald prick" Wright, look like Audrey Hepburn.