Options

Revenge

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    Best form of revenge in a situation like that is to get really sexy by getting a makeover, going to the gym a lot etc. That will eat the other person up inside. Also you get a ripped bod, loads of awesome shoes and stuff, instead of a criminal record.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes, I kind of don't want her back in my life. Her ex is thick too as he has no idea she stole his identity :eek:

The worse thing I ever did was post a dog turd to a horrible woman! That's not too bad, is it
    ? :o

Do you drop ship?
  • Options
    Devon MilesDevon Miles Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Not very good revenge if your victim gets the last laugh by having you prosecuted and sent to prison.

Has your friend always been this thick?

Quite!
  • Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you drop ship?

Is that youth speak for a gross sexual act? Like space docking?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pretty sure what SteadyTeddies means is THIS.

Drop shipping is where a seller will sell their items but not hold stock. They contact the drop shipper who supplies them and delivers the items on their behalf.

Unless there is a new definition to it :D
  • Options
    NoodleGuruNoodleGuru Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Getting revenge in a way that could lead to you being fined or put in prison is sort of pointless, to be honest. I've never found myself in a situation where I've needed to take revenge on someone, but my cousin went nuts with an axe in someone's house once and has since been doing community service every week for months, and has also been chased by the property owners for the damage she did. Not worth it!
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Like dropping anchor in Poo Bay? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThePhenom wrote: »
    Pretty sure what SteadyTeddies means is THIS.

Drop shipping is where a seller will sell their items but not hold stock. They contact the drop shipper who supplies them and delivers the items on their behalf.

Unless there is a new definition to it :D

Certainly. It could be a nice little earner, if you have enough shit to spare.
  • Options
    Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The worse thing I ever did was post a dog turd to a horrible woman

Was it produced "in house", or did you just pick it up off the street :confused:
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    Snipped....the first sentence of
    jasvinyl wrote: »

From personal experience revenge in the form of (apparently if not actually) not giving a damn is the most satisfying.
    Graathus wrote: »
    Just getting on with your life is revenge enough and probably annoys the other person more than you would believe.
    Mooby~ wrote: »
    The best revenge you can ever take upon someone is to be happier and more successful than they are, and to let them see it with no trace of malice on your part.

Those three replies have made me really smile ..
    So true, so very very true .And so right.....
    That is the best revenge....:);)
  • Options
    ElCepilloElCepillo Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I met an old friend the other day who I lost contact with because she had a rather obnoxious boyfriend. Anyway, she told me that they had split up as he’d been cheating on her so she took revenge.

This guy is a social climber, very protective of his image, career, finances etc. He has a crippling fear of being debt so she basically stole his identity, applied for 4 credit cards in his name, racked up £6000 in cash from those credit cards and then ordered a lot of sex toys online, delivered to his mum’s (for her birthday) with a message saying “happy birthday”, using those cards to pay.

It sort of impressed me that she went to such effort to humiliate him (although ruining his credit rating is a little cruel I suppose :o).

So, any way...have you ever taken revenge, and if so what was it? Or have to been the victim of some vengeance?:eek:

She sounds like a lunatic and what she did was seriously excessive. Sending sex toys to his mum is absolutely disgusting behavior.

There are a couple of people I'd like to get revenge on, but that will probably just consist of a mild beating somewhere down the line, rather than anything elaborate or overly malicious.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Tolstoy wrote: »
    I totally agree. Identity theft and fraud. I hope she gets prosecuted. That was a step too far in terms of "revenge".
    Really you think she went too far ? ... I had better keep my mouth shut as to what I got up to when I found out my wife was cheating on me then

Revenge is justified if someone takes the mickey out of you ...it always tastes sweet chilled as the saying goes so take your time and the longer you wait the less chance there is of being found out

I have a date in my calender for a person who wronged me more than 5 years ago ... forget about it and move on ? Never ... he is going to suffer :D

How long does cement take to go off ? how much is 5 ton of horse manure delivered / what the best way to paint a house fast :eek:
  • Options
    Finlay ReaderFinlay Reader Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I met an old friend the other day who I lost contact with because she had a rather obnoxious boyfriend. Anyway, she told me that they had split up as he’d been cheating on her so she took revenge.

This guy is a social climber, very protective of his image, career, finances etc. He has a crippling fear of being debt so she basically stole his identity, applied for 4 credit cards in his name, racked up £6000 in cash from those credit cards and then ordered a lot of sex toys online, delivered to his mum’s (for her birthday) with a message saying “happy birthday”, using those cards to pay.

It sort of impressed me that she went to such effort to humiliate him (although ruining his credit rating is a little cruel I suppose :o).

So, any way...have you ever taken revenge, and if so what was it? Or have to been the victim of some vengeance?:eek:

Sorry, but this Original Post is PATHETIC!

Booo!!:mad:

But I'm no better;):cool:
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would say she needs to grow up...

And aside from possibly ending up with a criminal record.she could also face a large law suit.
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What had his mum done to her?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My wife and her mum were waiting in the car on a multi-story car park for a car to reverse out of a space, when a bloke shot round and into it. She remonstrated, but he strutted off giving her a load of abuse. She waited, and whilst her mum kept lookout, let both of his back tyres down.

High five to your wife. :D She sounds like me.
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    When my ex dumped me because he wanted to play the field after 8 years I lost weight and went on a girly holiday where I met my future husband.

It was a whirlwind romance and we were engaged in 3 months. I invited my ex to the engagement party and the look of bewilderment on his face was enough for me.

He pulled me aside into a quiet corner and begged me to reconsider.

OH and I have been married for 20+ years, whereas he has lurched from one disaster to another. 4 kids by 3 women and 2 failed marriages.

I wouldn't call it revenge .... more like karma.
  • Options
    astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sounds mentally unhinged. She should be doing time.
  • Options
    Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    astounded wrote: »
    She sounds mentally unhinged. She should be doing time.

If your talking about what the OP wrote then she shouldn't, she was getting revenger for hurting her. I love her style.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cherry84 wrote: »
    High five to your wife. :D She sounds like me.

You go around breaking the law too :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was getting revenger for hurting her. I love her style.

She was breaking the law, in a major way.

ID theft is a serious cime, and can involve a substantial prison sentence, which she richly deserves.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can believe it, look at what happened to that guy who had sex with his bicycle.[/QUOTE]

No, it was 'the local bike.' :D
  • Options
    Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bedsit Bob wrote: »
    She was breaking the law, in a major way.

ID theft is a serious cime, and can involve a substantial prison sentence, which she richly deserves.

Ma she should of done something dreadful like it, but legal. :D she should of done the take his clothes and opush him in a crowded street naked. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bedsit Bob wrote: »
    You go around breaking the law too :confused:

No I dont, calm yourself down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cherry84 wrote: »