Van Dyke

2»

Comments

• B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Whether she confused Van Dyck with Van Gogh, or not, the people looking rather more stupid are Harry and Alice Levine, who have obviously not heard of him anyway.

Even Mr Zeebub piped up that he was an artist, and he's anything but cultured. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    Whether she confused Van Dyck with Van Gogh, or not, the people looking rather more stupid are Harry and Alice Levine, who have obviously not heard of him anyway.

Even Mr Zeebub piped up that he was an artist, and he's anything but cultured. :D

I think that was the point I was trying to make in the first place, but I found myself bigging up Alex`s brain power!
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    MsWalker wrote: »
    I think that was the point I was trying to make in the first place, but I found myself bigging up Alex`s brain power!

Well, if Mr Zeebub had heard of him, then it more than possible than Alex had too. :D

My kids come home with art homework, researching various different artists. No doubt some of it sticks in their brains and may pop up during a conversation, in later years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    Well, if Mr Zeebub had heard of him, then it more than possible than Alex had too. :D

My kids come home with art homework, researching various different artists. No doubt some of it sticks in their brains and may pop up during a conversation, in later years.

I doubt we will ever find out. Maybe the sweaty box on BOTs will take up the cause.