Kym Marsh looks a bugger

Comments

• J-StarJ-Star Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Grey Lady wrote: »
    I love the idea that anyone who thinks it's out of order to get vulgar like you did on a forum like this one can ONLY be some sad old biddy. It can't possibly be because we were well brought up and understand the concepts of public decency and how there's a time and a place for certain things.

It also seems the only people "allowed" an opinion are those who want to flaunt their lewd behaviour anytime, anywhere...hmm...

Agree to this wholeheartedly :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-Star wrote: »
    Agree to this wholeheartedly :)

I think the person I'm arguing with just wanted a reaction anyway. I won't be wasting anymore of my time on them. :)
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She really is the most repulsive woman - even worse than her Corrie character (which is quite something in itself).

It's laughable how she struts around thinking she's more attractive and more important than everyone else, and acts and dresses like she's still 21, not realising how much of a desperate idiot she makes herself look. Her kids must be totally embarrassed by her
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Daily Mail in printing non story shocker typical lazy journalism from that paper. Half the people who criticize her are female surprise surprise yawn.

Agree with this!!

Although, do agree about the trainers she's wearing, they don't look good.

Kym can actually look beautiful when she wants to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Half her critics are women? What shit.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to throw it out there. She's a C U Next Tuesday (in my opinion of course) unpleasant woman with an even more unpleasant family of hangers on and sycophants.

Too strong?

Very strong. I don't disagree with you though, thoroughly unpleasant woman. And to the poster who trotted out the jealousy argument for the ten millionth time needs to change the bloody record.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to throw it out there. She's a C U Next Tuesday (in my opinion of course) unpleasant woman with an even more unpleasant family of hangers on and sycophants.

Too strong?

Nope, bang on I would say!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Kym can actually look beautiful when she wants to.

She's too hard in the face for me to appreciate any beauty she has, and knowing what a totally unpleasant individual she is doesn't help either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah she's very hard faced and her clothing looks cheap. I know platform conversey type things are popular but that pair look well budget
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very strong. I don't disagree with you though, thoroughly unpleasant woman. And to the poster who trotted out the jealousy argument for the ten millionth time needs to change the bloody record.

Absolutely. I can hand on heart say I am not at all jealous of Ms Marsh/Ryder/Lomas/Marsh whatever she's calling herself this week.
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Well thank you for imparting your wisdom and making rather spurious assumptions about my financial situation.
    My finances are none of your concern, what is more of concern is your blatant pro Kym post.
    Forget that Kym was a mediocre singer, is now a 1 dimensional actor and appears to be morally bankrupt.
    Lets all gang up and derail the thread on a single comment which was supposed to be a joke.

People like yourself and Grey Lady are obviously of the Mary Whitehouse generation, instead of writing stern letters of complaint to OFFCOM you now poison Internet forums looking for anything to jump upon in complaint to give meaning to your utterly sad existences.

You made your finances the concern of others when you made a degrading comment about throwing her a fiver for a taxi after you had 'cum'.

I don't have an opinion on Kym Marsh as I don't know her. I am neither pro nor against the woman.

I'm not part of the Mary Whitehouse generation. I just take exception to the foul sexism and degrading nature of your comment. It was an ill-judged mysoginistic attempt at humour and extremely disrespectful to a woman you don't even know.

You are the one that is 'old school' if you are still living with the attitude that common decency is not required on Internet forums.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    You made your finances the concern of others when you made a degrading comment about throwing her a fiver for a taxi after you had 'cum'.

I don't have an opinion on Kym Marsh as I don't know her. I am neither pro nor against the woman.

I'm not part of the Mary Whitehouse generation. I just take exception to the foul sexism and degrading nature of your comment. It was an ill-judged mysoginistic attempt at humour and extremely disrespectful to a woman you don't even know.

You are the one that is 'old school' if you are still living with the attitude that common decency is not required on Internet forums.

This is a brilliant post, and puts into words the problem with the original comment that got my back up.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,999
    Forum Member

I agree with you and Grey Lady. There is a line, and it was crossed. That sort of graphic chat belongs in the pub with your mates (if that happens to be what they all find funny and clever).
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    I just take exception to the foul sexism and degrading nature of your comment. It was an ill-judged mysoginistic attempt at humour and extremely disrespectful to a woman you don't even know.
    An admirable stance.

I wonder if this attitude extends to the multiple misogynistic posts on here towards multiple celeb females and posters that appear to do nothing but degrade women, or whether it's just this one poster than will be picked up on and singled out...? Hmm. ;-)

It appears that some instances of misogyny seem to be far more acceptable round these parts than others. It does make you wonder why..
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »
    An admirable stance.

I wonder if this attitude extends to the multiple misogynistic posts on here towards multiple celeb females and posters that appear to do nothing but degrade women, or whether it's just this one poster than will be picked up on and singled out...? Hmm. ;-)

It appears that some instances of misogyny seem to be far more acceptable round these parts than others. It does make you wonder why..

One cannot save the world ;-)
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    One cannot save the world ;-)

Ha ha, fair enough fefster, fair enough. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I hate that 3rd picture..she looks as cocky as anything there ..
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She wants to put her stomach away, she's not 16.

So females who are in their thirties shouldn't be able to wear tops that show a bit of their belly? Kym looks to have a nice body on her and in my opinion, she looks absolutely fine in it. It would be different if she was wearing it when the temperature was anything but warm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    I agree with you and Grey Lady. There is a line, and it was crossed. That sort of graphic chat belongs in the pub with your mates (if that happens to be what they all find funny and clever).

Thanks, Ella.

You've got to love it when the sleazeballs treat those who dislike their lewd comments as the bad/weird people.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    I hate that 3rd picture..she looks as cocky as anything there ..

She is so stuck on herself it makes me want to puke.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daily Mail in printing non story shocker typical lazy journalism from that paper. Half the people who criticize her are female surprise surprise yawn.

Which would mean that half the people criticising her are male, which would be a good cross-section of the general public.

Not sure what the problem is...unless only men are allowed to have opinions on women?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not sure what the problem is...unless only men are allowed to have opinions on women?

Come on, silly - you know women only criticise each other because we're all such jealous bitches. ;):D
  • J-StarJ-Star Posts: 220
    Forum Member
    Which would mean that half the people criticising her are male, which would be a good cross-section of the general public.

Personally think some of the comments on here are a little uncalled for given that we don't know her but then forums are made for varied and sometimes unpopular opinions. That comment however was beyond vulgar and was torn down accordingly.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marsh/Ryder/Lomas

That always makes me think of when Lady Gaga sings "...want your bad romance"!

Anyway...
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grey Lady wrote: »
    Come on, silly - you know women only criticise each other because we're all such jealous bitches. ;):D

Oh yeah...I forgot!