Options

There's this girl I like...

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    La Boheme wrote: »
    Well I've seen it work quite a few times. Not in a twin situation, but similar (sisters/close friends etc). She's going to want to believe it, which helps. And the fact that he talked to her first helps too.

Saying he got the twins confused - she's not going to believe that. Even identical twins are easy to tell apart once you've spoken to them - they dress differently, have different hair, different classes (in school, I mean).

The main question is whether he can do it convicincingly. If he can't - it would be better not to do it at all.

I can see where you are coming from :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    La Boheme wrote: »
    He could just be honest & say that at first he thought he liked her sister, but he got talking to evil twin & realised he preferred her. She's going to know he asked her sister out first anyway. If she likes him enough it won't matter.

That sound a lot better and explain everything and doesnt make him sound desprate :):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Soo this threads gone a bit quiet!! What happened with the twins? Did you ask out not so evil twin?
  • Options
    ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    Soo this threads gone a bit quiet!! What happened with the twins? Did you ask out not so evil twin?

He's banned. :S
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ForestChav wrote: »
    He's banned. :S

Why?? :eek:

Now we'll never know what happens with the twins!!
  • Options
    ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    Why?? :eek:

Now we'll never know what happens with the twins!!

I don't know! I'm not a mod :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ForestChav wrote: »
    I don't know! I'm not a mod :eek:

Sorry it was more of a rhetorical question