Options

Cutting It (merged)

LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
Forum Member
✭✭
Opened for pocketsize who was having trouble starting it. :) Don't really know the show so I'm not sure its in the right place- just trying to be helpful though! :p

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    Someone asked for a new thread to be made for Cutting It so post any news on Cutting it here please
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did this a few mins ago- first he had no threads and now he has two! He is spoilt for choice! lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 204
    Forum Member
    oops we must have started one at the same time but you posted a bit before me - how can they be merged? or delete mine?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think one of us just needs to PM the mods and ask them to do it. :) I will do it- then I am definately going offline. lol
    EDIT- Ok. Done it. :) I asked them to either merge them or delete one so hopefully it should get done soon. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    Thanks to both of you.... I really appreciate it :)

Just trying to find out if anyone knows when series 4 will begin on BBC 1, I love this programme, but have only see series 1 and 2 so if anyone has any info on what happened in 3, that would be great.

It has been the drama on tv for a long time!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Did this a few mins ago- first he had no threads and now he has two! He is spoilt for choice! lol

I am now spoilt for choice, thanks for you help though, I just hope people will post replies!
    x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    series 3 started with finn and allie getting back from a holiday in naples (where they were when she first found out she was pregnant 18 years before) and theyre married. finn sprung a surprise wedding on her. it turns out gavin and ruby are happy and living outside the city, gavins gone all DIY and hes loving it. allie and ruby are heavily pregnant and ruby is planning her wedding. allie still loves gavin and tells him before the wedding but he says he cant ever go back there. ruby walks down the aisle and her waters break before she gets to the top. allie then goes into labour but gavin is with her not ruby. allie and gavin share a great moment as she gives birth.
    it soon becomes obvious that ruby hates living so far out of the city and she's unhappy. theres loads of filler stuff happening and i cant remember all of the details but Mia comes back and shes acting all lovey dovey with everyone which means something is up, she ends up stealing ralphi (allie and gavins son) and nearly throws herself off the top of the building. finn saves her and the baby in time though. eugene knows about finn not being the father and threatens to tell allie. finn is wracked with guilt over knwoing that allie really does love gavin and its his baby. ruby becomes mates with a guy and she decides she cant live in the country anymore..it also turns out finn was paying gavin to stay out of the city to keep him and allie apart.
    it ended with finn confessing he;s not the father and he walks out on allie. then ruby admits that she doesnt love gavin anymroe and she knows she wont ever be the one for him so she leaves. but gavin says he cant go back with allie
    series ended with allie and gavin walking around manchester, then they end up on that bridge just looking at each other...

phew!! hope that helps! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thankyou so much, been trying to find out for ages, I am dying to see it, I love one and two!!
    Any ideas when four is on the tv?? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    as far as im aware it starts in the next month or so...i know bbc have started to advertise it so that means its about a month. plus they've given a date for the dvd release of series 4 as august 05 so the series would ahve to be well and truly over by then