Options

If you could ask David Cameron anything, what would you ask him?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know who all the powerful people were in the peodophile ring?

If not you must be able to find out (you are the bloody PM after all) and can bring those scumbags that are still living to face justice.
  • Options
    MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    How many threads have I started in the last week?

do you have a good reason why someone should limit the number of threads they post?
  • Options
    80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When you said 'I want to be Prime Minister' when you were a teenager, did you ever think you would turn out to be the total failure you are, unable to win an election outright and having a terrible track record of broken promises and missed targets?

Why did you feel you had a right to claim benefits when your cabinet is doing everything it can to make life as hard as possible for the real needy, sick and poor who need help?

Do you actually understand the life and hardships of the working class, those who were not born into a millionaire family?
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why have you no spine to stand up to the Eurocrats?
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    How many threads have I started in the last week?

A quick look at your history suggests it's at least eight, continuing at that sort of rate in the previous week as well.

But whatever, it doesn't particularly bother me. What I find incredibly hypocritical is that you're lambasting people for starting lots of threads (you did it to someone else yesterday), yet you yourself post threads at a higher-than-average rate.

Let he who is without sin etc...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you brave enough to commit suicide?