Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 10)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
postit wrote: »
Fake dentists pushing certain toothpastes.
Continuation of: Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 9)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cereal advert that clearly uses BS wrapped up as "facts" "animals dont have tummy niggles like us". errr they bloody well do. Nancy pancy bull disguised as fact. Fact smacts
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another twee little girly voiced ad with a version of Fleetwood Mac's "And don't stop thinking about tomorrow".
    When will it end? :mad::mad::mad:
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do advertisers think that people are going to buy their products if include schoolchildren? Case in point: the current advert where American schoolkids (as shown by lack of school uniform) label stuff.
  • .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »
    Why do advertisers think that people are going to buy their products if include schoolchildren? Case in point: the current advert where American schoolkids (as shown by lack of school uniform) label stuff.

Or singing children!!! If a company uses singing children I won't use their product. It's not cute, it's awful and makes me feel sick.
  • elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but that godawful Renault Captur ad that appears to be on in every single break! :eek:

I am sure we are all used to car adverts being pretentious. They've been pretentious for years, and have got steadily worse as time has gone on and they've started to run out of ideas...

But I dont think I've ever seen an advert quite as pretentious as this one... and everytime the annoying voice-over gets to the line "we want to store liiife" I want to put my foot through the screen. :mad:

It is also ruining the song (Midnight City) for me too.. I'm sure its been on other ads too.. its a good song but its awfully overplayed on ads..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Didn't think the go compare ads could get worst than the singing :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I am loving watching the money supermarket advert of the man running with cats. The majestic ginger and white cat, Malcolm, is gorgeous. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please shut up shut up shut *** **** UP!!!!!!!!!! you annoying Harvester kid.
  • SleepPixieSleepPixie Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    What's that ad for new kitchens, running at the moment?

It's 'voiced' by a dog who ends up saying: "Ahh, I love our new kitchen" - but the guy doing the dog's VO puts on a really really stupid voice and sounds like he's reading straight from the page with no rehearsal.

Anyone know which ad I mean? And what do you think of it?
    :confused:
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see Caroline who sees her life in "haitch dee" after her laser-eye op is back on telly. As still as annoying as before.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    I see Caroline who sees her life in "haitch dee" after her laser-eye op is back on telly. As still as annoying as before.

:mad: cannot stand that ad and it's aith D FFS :mad::mad::mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it's been said before. But it's still on, and every bit as annoying.That stupid, stupid, wee girly on the Cadbury's Crispello ad. Who's basically saying, I know I'm going out with you, but I'd like to shag your dad.

What are we teaching our kids? It's disgraceful. And just plain irritatng. Are we encouraging promiscuity? I ain't no prude, but it's sending out all the wrong messages. Imagine if it was the other way round. :eek:
  • Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junnja wrote: »
    I know it's been said before. But it's still on, and every bit as annoying.That stupid, stupid, wee girly on the Cadbury's Crispello ad. Who's basically saying, I know I'm going out with you, but I'd like to shag your dad.

What are we teaching our kids? It's disgraceful. And just plain irritatng. Are we encouraging promiscuity? I ain't no prude, but it's sending out all the wrong messages. Imagine if it was the other way round. :eek:

One of the worst adverts I have ever seen

I don't know what the hell it has to do with chocolate, and the whole ad just seems very disturbing and off-putting. :eek:
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Oak Furniture Land advert with the woman knocking on every single piece of furniture she comes across. If I did that I'd probably get thrown out!
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    junnja wrote: »

Agree that ad is just :eek:
    :confused: Just so stupid.
  • victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the whiskers add where the tiger becomes the silver tabby kitten. That cat is so cute.
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ARGH! That bloody M&Ms advert is back! :mad:
  • greygrey Posts: 4,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OH no! Not NO NO again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argh that bloody minstrels ad:mad: if there was a bunch of men going to ogle half nude girls there'd be an outcry.:rolleyes:

I hate this trend of men bashing we see in ads way too much
  • Jennell_SierakoJennell_Sierako Posts: 407
    Forum Member

Yes and her neck still looks odd and the annoying harvester kid with the missing teeth is on a huge billboard just around the corner from where I live. OH and I went passed it one evening and he started muttering "you cannot escape--you cannot escape" and it's true you can't.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Space bag, the woman is sooooo patronising beyond belief
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,130
    Forum Member
    hutchcraft wrote: »
    Didn't think the go compare ads could get worst than the singing :mad:

Even though she doesn't say anything, that bug-eyed Asian lady with the blank stare annoys the hell out of me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Headbutts a wall*

The annoying cruise ad with the singing family, i want to punch the guy in the yellow shirt so bad. Is he trying to sing bad or is he just crap?
  • BoiledSpoonsBoiledSpoons Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    ARGH! That bloody M&Ms advert is back! :mad:

Seconded! That line "I could really do with a snack" just grates on me every time I hear it!
  • BoiledSpoonsBoiledSpoons Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Argh that bloody minstrels ad:mad: if there was a bunch of men going to ogle half nude girls there'd be an outcry.:rolleyes:

I hate this trend of men bashing we see in ads way too much

I get really wound up when I see this ad coming on.

But that's just my pre minstrel tension.

I'll get me coat...
    :D
This discussion has been closed.