Options

EE: Cindy taking the ten grand?

NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Have TPTB just forgotten about this then?! They make no reference to it at all!! :confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    When Cindy bought Denise the housewarming present is Peter really that blonde that it didn't click to him that how has she suddenly become so flush when Dexters 10K was robbed.
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    Have TPTB just forgotten about this then?! They make no reference to it at all!! :confused:

Yes I was thinking the same. I thought I had missed the bit where it was discovered that Cindy had taken the money.
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've not missed anything, did you not see how suspicious both Lucy and Peter were when Cindy was flaunting her purchases
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course it hasn't been forgotton, Cindy stealing that 10K is what landed Phil in hospital which brought Peggy back and put Max in prison therefore impacting on the Mitchells and Brannings, not bad going for a character that has just arrived.
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    she ain't very bright tho. steals 10K and starts splashing the cash. yeah and no one even bats a eye
  • Options
    merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping they do show her being caught out and having to face Phil. He should get her working scrubbing the toilets in the club to pay back what she's spent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It'll probably pop up again at some point.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    It'll probably pop up again at some point.

Christmas day when she is thrown out?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christmas day when she is thrown out?

Haha :D:D
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Of course it hasn't been forgotton, Cindy stealing that 10K is what landed Phil in hospital which brought Peggy back and put Max in prison therefore impacting on the Mitchells and Brannings, not bad going for a character that has just arrived.

I agree, I like her :)
  • Options
    secretagentsecretagent Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask a question too? I missed a few episodes and don't know how Billy and Phil became suspicious of Carl. The last that I saw, they were thinking that Max had tried to kill them both, what did Carl do to make them so wary? Thank you.:)
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I ask a question too? I missed a few episodes and don't know how Billy and Phil became suspicious of Carl. The last that I saw, they were thinking that Max had tried to kill them both, what did Carl do to make them so wary? Thank you.:)

He started to try and take over all of Phil's businesses.
  • Options
    secretagentsecretagent Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Dannielle.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    redundancy pay for the axed leavers