Who is your least favourite contestant ever?

1235»

Comments

• *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One Direction..I never liked those smug little shites.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cannot believe there aren't more votes for JEDWARD: Horrible, thick, annoying, talentless little shits.

I think many forget how appallingly they behaved during the auditions, where they were extremely arrogant, fame-hungry and even wrecked another candidates audition by singing over their part.

Also KITTY: complete drama queen who thought she'd become a star after her first audition.
  • moose82moose82 Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oooo soo many to chose from, erm same difference, jedward, rylan clark,tabby (series 1) conway sisters, christopher maloney, james arthur. daniel evans, sam callahan, abi alton, eggnog soo many least favourites i could go on lol
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Arthur
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Putting maybe one or two obvious 'Everyone hates them for obvious reasons' ones aside, Misha B. Couldn't stand her tone, her attitude, her interpretations of songs, or the fact she got saved three times over people who were better than her when I could've just been rid of her nasal voice and irritating rapping in week 4 (And this coming from someone who didn't really care for Sophie or Janet)