It Will All Come Out In The Wash. (it always does in the end!)

gettygetty Posts: 3,480
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In other words, if you feel the result last night was not a true reflection and you thought that talent lost out, the phone lines were fixed or the wrong one won etc. All will become clear when, (disregarding the initial single sales etc) the two acts start releasing music in the future and who has the most loyal fanbase and continues to have lasting success. Think Young and Gates, Girls Aloud and One True Voice, Brookstein and G4, Ward and Abraham, Lewis and Quinn and this years two, Jackson and Roberts.

Comments

• MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    getty wrote: »
    In other words, if you feel the result last night was not a true reflection and you thought that talent lost out, the phone lines were fixed or the wrong one won etc. All will become clear when, (disregarding the initial single sales etc) the two acts start releasing music in the future and who has the most loyal fanbase and continues to have lasting success. Think Young and Gates, Girls Aloud and One True Voice, Brookstein and G4, Ward and Abraham, Lewis and Quinn and this years two, Jackson and Roberts.

I don't think Rhydian wants to be a chart act - he is far better suited to West End theatre - maybe one day Broadway - like Brenda. There's probably more longevity in that route for him anyway.

So in fact I doubt Leon and Rhydian will ever compete in the charts.
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    I don't think Rhydian wants to be a chart act - he is far better suited to West End theatre - maybe one day Broadway - like Brenda. There's probably more longevity in that route for him anyway.

So in fact I doubt Leon and Rhydian will ever compete in the charts.

Agreed, but I did add the loyal fanbase and lasting success though, which I think Rhydian will have. :)