Options

It's Ricky Hattons turn this week

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not. I don't know of a professional fighter who hasn't used Colombian marching powder.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im not. Hes never kept himself in that great shape between fights so to find out hes been doing this is no great surprise
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he wasn't a champion fighter he would hardly be living a life of good honest living, if you know what I mean....The red tops have really been battering the working class heroes these past few weeks.
  • Options
    sleepasleepa Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "His fall from grace - just months after hanging up his gloves - will stun millions of fans around the world, the many charities who rely on him"

Good work NOTW you hypocritical, reactionary twonks.

Please take your massively more immoral non charity supporting phone hacked dross behind a paywall soon so you wither and die
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not surprised at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    don't you just know that someone's gonna photshop that picture of him getting the MBE n replace it with summat else instead! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    Average fighter, horrible person, and now a druggie.

Tosser.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Mike H45 wrote: »
    Average fighter, horrible person, and now a druggie.

Tosser.

^ You don't sit on the fence, do you? :D
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    i hate when they do this to people, there on drugs WE ALL know most stars take cocaine etc its not the drug that ruins there reputation its the damm newspapers. im not saying doing drugs is a good thing but imo its there body and thats what Fame does once you have everything you want most of them turn to drugs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well, spell in the Priory beckons and a story in the red tops afterwards on his regret, and how he has blown thousands of pounds with his habit :rolleyes:
  • Options
    skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    It's a bit hypocritical that journalists tear someone apart for cocaine use.
  • Options
    PJ68PJ68 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sleepa wrote: »
    "His fall from grace - just months after hanging up his gloves - will stun millions of fans around the world, the many charities who rely on him"

Please take your massively more immoral non charity supporting phone hacked dross behind a paywall soon so you wither and die

well said
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sleepa wrote: »

I take it you are not Kay Burley :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i read that article and i thought if that whistle blower emma whatever her name was actually worried about him would it not have been better to tell his wife as opposed to selling her stories and pictures to the news of the world for the nation to judge him...with friends like that who needs enemies.

money grabbing cow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »
    i read that article and i thought if that whistle blower emma whatever her name was actually worried about him would it not have been better to tell his wife as opposed to selling her stories and pictures to the news of the world for the nation to judge him...with friends like that who needs enemies.

money grabbing cow

But she will see she went to the NOTW in his 'best' interests in the hope he seeks help :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »

money grabbing cow
    And the NoTW also say how it's such a big exclusive for them....erm, they were handed the story on a silver plate from a close associate of his, how is that investigative journalism?
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not surprised.