Would you want to be the opposite sex for a day?

funnyhairfunnyhair Posts: 622
Forum Member
✭✭
Would you want to wake up one morning being a member of the opposite sex to you?

If so, what would you do?

Comments

• Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be an interesting experiment. I'm male, so it would be interesting to spend a day as a woman. I'd like a nice free day to myself, to explore the more-sensitive nipples I would have, and see if I could multiply orgasm.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd probably not leave the house. Just sit there and play with myself silly.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Only if I could be a lesbian, the lipstick variety. No point if I can't be hot.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »

That's pretty much word for word what I was going to post :)
  • Audio RebelAudio Rebel Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes,as long as I wasn't 'on the blob'. :o
  • Jackboy18Jackboy18 Posts: 1,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course. My chance to pull as many handsome and/or rich footballers as possible.
  • missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd see if any women I know would fancy me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    I'd spend all day in the house, armed with a digital camera and experimenting with myself :)

Unless I changed into someone I disliked. In that case, I'd be out all day being a complete and utter tart, take videos and post them online and post very strange stuff on her FB page, :(
  • HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Eraserhead wrote: »
    That's pretty much word for word what I was going to post :)

Yup, and me. :D

:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not to sound crude but...

But hell yeah I'd be exploring my body!

...I think women in the same situation as Men would do the same!

Besides that, what else is there to do? I can do whatever a woman does and vice versa except the natural touching and sensation of my own body (Man as a woman)
  • mirrorimagemirrorimage Posts: 4,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be a rather strange sensation to look at a road map and it be total gibberish.
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Predictably boring answer from me: it wouldn't make any difference to my day (although it might come as a surprise, momentarily, for my family).
  • Lain AndrewsLain Andrews Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackboy18 wrote: »
    Of course. My chance to pull as many handsome and/or rich footballers as possible.

Me too
    Forum Member
    It would be a rather strange sensation to look at a road map and it be total gibberish.

I wouldn't notice much difference then. I can make it from the bedroom to the kitchen OK, but anything more adventurous and I need a sat nav or I get lost.

Funnily enough, I don't have this problem at all in computer games...

OK, I exaggerated slightly! I almost always only have to visit a place once to get a good idea of the layout, but if I travel by car than it's a complete disaster - I just can't work out where the hell I am! No problems at all on foot or by bicycle.
  • mark_bmark_b Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Be nice to have the remote control and a winkle for a day, I'd enjoy that :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be a woman and earn some cash on the game.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be nice to have the remote control and a winkle for a day, I'd enjoy that :)

So you'd spend the day playing with your remote control?
  • WokStationWokStation Posts: 23,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mark_b wrote: »

Rule 7 for what women would do..! Men don't talk at the urinal!

I just got my OH to do this quiz... she failed badly!

http://gamescene.com/The_Urinal_Game.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hell yeah lol :D
    I would be a woman and earn some cash on the game

Damn you, beat me to it!

Although you could probably do that as a man anyway...
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine the vast majority of people would crack one off if they swapped genders for the day ..

In a way, the real thread title should be "If you spent a day as the opposite sex, what would you do after you'd masturbated?" :)
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funnyhair wrote: »
    Would you want to wake up one morning being a member of the opposite sex to you?

If so, what would you do?

Put a wig on and hope for the best.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine the vast majority of people would crack one off if they swapped genders for the day ..

In a way, the real thread title should be "If you spent a day as the opposite sex, what would you do after you'd masturbated?" :)

Eh? I wouldn't be masturbating. I'd spend the day posing around in different outfits, breaking women's hearts with my breathtaking handsomeness. :cool:
  • Dolly_DimpleDolly_Dimple Posts: 837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would give her a quick poke of the morning glory before spending a day on the lash. Then i would return home covered in kebab and throw up all over the bathroom and leave it for her to clean up before collapsing into bed where i would keep her awake with ear splitting snores.

*Disclaimer. The above content bears no resembelance to any person living or dead*
    Forum Member

Be disappointed that it was a one time thing* if I were a female in a male body, and getting ready for round two if I were a male in a female one.

* There would at least be enough time to make a quick snack, even if you were a teenager.