When did British housemates become UNDERDOGS in their own show

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
Forum Member
When did the british become the underdogs on their own show

EVERY year now the fans fawn and obsess over how 'amazing' the american housemates are

Americans always get the easy ride in a tv show

Its pretty evident that Heidi and spencer have thoroughly intolerable

YA'LL Lambasting the likes of Rylan Claire and Trish for having a perfectly reasonable and normal conversation about people but you're hyping it into the biggest bitching session in the world

I guarantee 90% of you would be doing the same thing

Its easy to say no you wouldnt when your not in that environment but you would because its a normal and human thing to do!

That doesnt make them nasty people!

SPEIDI are obviously very difficult to live with. And all the girls have done is express how difficult its been!

STOP bigging up st Speidi to be this angelic force because they are far from it

And STOP looking for reasons to hate perfectly nice people

Comments

• JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    never, they win it 96% of the time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not their show, it's a show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since America's Golden Couple of Reality TV took over!
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last year BOTS ripped into K & K and MM.

Maybe they feel they had to atone.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When the production team go all out to sabotage them for the sake of a couple of nasties who they think can bring them some controversy.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speidi are pro's at the reality game, they are the best manipulators in the business. for me it isn't about where they come from, I'd sooner see Ryan win that them, just because they are a hideous pair and they have been offensive about us.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    When the production team go all out to sabotage them for the sake of a couple of nasties who they think can bring them some controversy.
    paralax wrote: »
    Speidi are pro's at the reality game, they are the best manipulators in the business. for me it isn't about where they come from, I'd sooner see Ryan win that them, just because they are a hideous pair and they have been offensive about us.

Yup.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I find the American housemates a lot more entertaining and interesting.
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When our Brits became boring.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

EVERY year now the fans fawn and obsess over how 'amazing' the american housemates are

YA'LL Lambasting the likes of Rylan Claire and Trish for having a perfectly reasonable and normal conversation about people but you're hyping it into the biggest bitching session in the world

Its easy to say no you wouldnt when your not in that environment but you would because its a normal and human thing to do!

SPEIDI are obviously very difficult to live with. And all the girls have done is express how difficult its been!

That's about as spot on as spot on can possibly be. Well said. :)
  • DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not like Spencer and Heidi should be surprised about the bitching, the way they acted when they first entered was pathetic. They are horrible people, jeez they were bitching as soon as they entered, they are just as bad.
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP what on earth are you talking about, H&S are catastrophically booed by the crowd and will be out when the crowd get their chance...
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WTH does where a contestant comes from have to do with anything??? Its about what they bring to the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The British are not the underdogs. It's just that they don't have much personality in this edition of CBB.
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to think people judge a housemate on their qualities that they can bring entertainment wise rather than where that person comes from.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're in as a couple, of course they be a little more interesting, do ya think if they came in alone like the others either would be that interesting as well?
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    It's obvious from the crowd that Speidi aren't favoured or adored. It's just forums like these where diverse and unexpected opinions are being expressed.

The big characters in BB (even if they are American) are sometimes given twists focused around them, the producers are just desperate for ratings.

However, in the past the anti-American sentiment on BOTS has been rather uncomfortable. They may be used and abused for entertainment purposes but they don't want us to actually vote them the winner.
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol @ underdogs. Speidi have just about ZERO chance of winning this BB. The only reason they are still there is because BB made them immune to tonight's vote. Didn't you hear the gigantic boos they got whenever their name was mentioned live?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Jinty33 wrote: »
    Personally I find the American housemates a lot more entertaining and interesting.
    When our Brits became boring.

I agree with both posts.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Shut up about the America vs England thing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    They're in as a couple, of course they be a little more interesting, do ya think if they came in alone like the others either would be that interesting as well?

I think Spencer would be, Heidi, not so much...
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great post mollie, I could not have put it better.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judge it based on this series and outside Paula, only Spencer and Heidi have been entertaining. The rest have brought nothing. The British housemates have actually been terrible.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrubber wrote: »
    OP what on earth are you talking about, H&S are catastrophically booed by the crowd and will be out when the crowd get their chance...

Too right they will....and BB knows this that's why they saved them from noms this week
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shut up about the America vs England thing

THIS ^^^^ "Challenge" tv is a fair option for those with a weak disposition!!