Comments

• Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank god you're not in charge.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one touch David.....he's the only reason I'm watching, for those small snippets of him.
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see any of your returnees happening any time soon - especially Rob as Sean since he's now doing well in America.
  • MarkiebMarkieb Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if I were in charge

Axe
    Tamwar
    Fatboy
    Jiey
    Alfie

Bring back
    Zoe
    Shabbam Massod + husaband
    Belinda
  • Mani_BhangraMani_Bhangra Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Characters Axed:
    Fatboy
    Tamwar
    Billy
    David
    Masood
    Joey

Characters Returning:
    Sam Mitchell played by Kim Medcalfe
    Zoe Slater played by Michelle Ryan
    Zsa Zsa Carter played by Emer Kenny
    Stacey Slater played by Lacey Turner
    Sean Slater played by Robert Kasinsky
    Chrissie Watts played by Tracy-Ann Oberman

Fatboy to me is a big no, send him away for 6months and bring him back with a story not involving Poppy. A serious story that let's us back into the heart of the character.

Tamwar needs to go, they ruined his character of wit and a geek and made him unwatchable, character is beyond repair.

David is a big no, stop him running after Carol and give him a place in the square like maybe running a business like Pat's Cabs again to bring some history to the show. He also needs a story that does not involve him chasing skirt that belongs to another man. Show how Pat's death has affected him on all the wrong doing he has done in the past and how he deals with being a father and grandfather.

Billy again is a no way, I would like him to have some luck, maybe win on the lottery a very big amount of money or better still, take on Phil and show who's a better Mitchell. I would like him to tell Roxy that Phil stole her money, confronts Phil and tells him that he is not family to him as when he was down, Roxy gave him the Arches for him to to have something and that is what family do. Billy, Roxy and Ronnie then take on Phil and show him that he cannot treat them like this yet he demands respect from them.

Masood I think needs to go as his character has been ruined when Zianab left.

No returnee for me, I would like DTC to concentrate on his current actors and give them a better future on the show with interesting storylines that they deserve.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No one touch David.....he's the only reason I'm watching, for those small snippets of him.

I agree. David is a fantastic character. It's a joy to see him back again. I hope he doesn't leave again any time soon.
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Characters Axed:
    Fatboy
    Tamwar
    Billy
    David
    Masood
    Joey

Characters Returning:
    Sam Mitchell played by Kim Medcalfe
    Zoe Slater played by Michelle Ryan
    Zsa Zsa Carter played by Emer Kenny
    Stacey Slater played by Lacey Turner
    Sean Slater played by Robert Kasinsky
    Chrissie Watts played by Tracy-Ann Oberman

If it was me is have Daniella Westbrook play Sam Mitchell and I would never bring Chrissie back but the others I completely agree with I'd love to Stacey return even Sean returning would be good but I think Rob Kazinsky ruled this recently I'd recast Zoe because Michelle ruled this out and it's being so many years now since Zoe left so she would different in 8/9 years so a recast for Zoe wouldn't be much of a problem
  • mandead88mandead88 Posts: 2,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Axe David, bring back Zsa Zsa. Thank God he's not in charge indeed. :p
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't mind Sam Mitchell returning, but to the rest id have to say no.