The Final 2 - Who's your King of the jungle?

itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
Forum Member
✭✭✭
With Lucy placing a respectable third place, that just leaves two left in the running for the title of King of the jungle 2013, so who's your winner!?

David Emanuel
Kian Egan

Who do you want to Win? 301 votes

David Emanuel
68% 205 votes
Kian Egan
31% 96 votes

Comments

• TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    itsJoe wrote: »
    With Lucy placing a respectable third place, that just leaves two left in the running for the title of King of the jungle 2013, so who's your winner!?

David Emanuel
    Kian Egan

got to be Kian - I have backed him since the beginning:)
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I think Kian will win it now. I have predicted he would win over Joey. I will be happy with either outcome though. Both would be good winners.:)
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would prefer if Kian won, but David deserves it too. I think that it is testament to how likeable he is, a lot of people didn't know of him, especially younger people, but he has managed to make it in the Top 2 based on no pre-show fan base, just how he is in the jungle.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David, been voting for him since the beginning:)

Kian winning would be just as good though:p
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kian seems like a lovely guy, and I'm sure he'll win it (though I was sure Joey would win, so...) but I'd love to see David win. You can see he truly believed he'd never get near the end, so to win I think would be great for him. He's been one of my faves from the start.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David!
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    I think that it is testament to how likeable he is, a lot of people didn't know of him, especially younger people, but he has managed to make it in the Top 2 based on no pre-show fan base, just how he is in the jungle.

I agree, it's very impressive. He's gone from favourite to be first out to making the final two! :)
    Forum Member
    I agree, it's very impressive. He's gone from favourite to be first out to making the final two! :)

Well, he is having the last laugh, ending up as the top two and beating the odds:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    It will be very interesting to see who wins. It's not often that a final 2 in any competition doesn't polarise opinions. With two "nice guys" left, it could be very close.

David edges it for me. Zero to hero..... A gentleman and a scholar
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    David by a country mile for me. Top man.
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really don't mind they're both great but I would slightly prefer Kian to win if I had to choose. Having said that David is amazing I hadn't seen him before the show and when he came on I immediately brushed him off as a seemingly ignorant snob who would be looking down on people with constant bitchy comments; how wrong was I! He's bent a pillar of the camp looking after everyone, always taking a neutral view on arguments and always trying to make people feel included in the group. A true gentlemen who has taught me a good lesson about judging people on impressions.
  • jonnyinscotlandjonnyinscotland Posts: 999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What were the betting odds ion David making the final/winning?
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I picked David - not because I don't like Kian, I just find David more interesting as a person. he's done amazingly well for someone who would have been virtually unknown to anyone born after about 1980. He went in with no fan base at all. It would be pretty miraculous if he won now.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What were the betting odds ion David making the final/winning?

He was as high as 125/1 at one point. If only we'd had the foresight to put a nice fat bet on then ;-)
  • jonnyinscotlandjonnyinscotland Posts: 999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was as high as 125/1 at one point. If only we'd had the foresight to put a nice fat bet on then ;-)

Cripes!
  • fabulistfabulist Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    david annoys me with his talk of ''the kids'' as if they are 11. He is also a bit of a sexiest pig. SO im team kian, too meek to express an opinion but a team player
  • Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David, but I'd be just as happy if Kian wins :)
    Forum Member
    fabulist wrote: »
    david annoys me with his talk of ''the kids'' as if they are 11. He is also a bit of a sexiest pig. SO im team kian, too meek to express an opinion but a team player

He is a middle aged guy, so someone in their twenties, will be a kid to them. He is not a sexist pig at all.
  • The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    TTTango wrote: »
    got to be Kian - I have backed him since the beginning:)

Same here. Really hope he does win it. :)
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure why Kian wants it so much, because it doesn't seem to do much for anyone's career, but he has seemed to want to win it since day 1. Because he wants it so badly it would be nice for him to win, but conversely because David didn't seem to expect to win at the beginning it would be nice for him to win too.
  • Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scout2006 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why Kian wants it so much, because it doesn't seem to do much for anyone's career, but he has seemed to want to win it since day 1. Because he wants it so badly it would be nice for him to win,

I haven`t heard this. When did all this come out?:o
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would like david to win and enjoy the shock value but would be happy either way
  • swan007swan007 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    I voted for Kian to win in the first poll and I'm sticking by this, but I will be happy if David wins too.
  • EmmabellEmmabell Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    scout2006 wrote: »
    I'm not sure why Kian wants it so much, because it doesn't seem to do much for anyone's career, but he has seemed to want to win it since day 1. Because he wants it so badly it would be nice for him to win, but conversely because David didn't seem to expect to win at the beginning it would be nice for him to win too.

It did loads for Ashley last year even though she didn't win.. David for me, I thought he would be a pompous lump but he is a lovely man.