Why I called Brian a rapist: Helen Wood's ONLY Big Brother interview

Comments

• Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen : "I don't like arguing " :D:D

she's just so deluded , there's no way back for her .
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The truth will out....the cameras or always on in the BBH
  • amiableamiable Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    The thing is, I may not like Helen but I trust her and think she is honest. I would never accuse her of being a liar; she tells things straight even if it hurts people
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Helen isn't lying!

We have seen Brian did act very strangely at times. He also had trouble controlling his emotions, extreme anger issues, and crying on several occasions. He seemed a very different man from the first time around.
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amiable wrote: »
    The thing is, I may not like Helen but I trust her and think she is honest. I would never accuse her of being a liar; she tells things straight even if it hurts people

She's not honest, she muddles up the timing of events or rearranges them to suit her needs, like how she accused Harry of mugging off Simon after he asked her to do his washing for him after she had done every one elses when in fact she only did everyone elses because Simon asked her.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    My goodness is that why Harry kept her clothes on, he a right weirdo. I bet the girls were glad when he jumped ship.:o

odd how the night Helen was evicted and Harry took her clothes off ;-)
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edt wrote: »
    Her and Marc were clearly disturbed about it when it was happening, no one was laughing when Brian stripped naked unannounced and curled into a ball. Just because they tried to make a joke about it later on to take away some of the awkwardness of the misstep doesn't mean they're endorsing it.

Sometimes you have to be polite and laugh about things when you know you're going to be spending 2 weeks in a house with someone.

If that's the case then why suggest that he repeats it in the house?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Bowdon wrote: »
    That's the biggest load of rubbish ever.

Do we really think if Brian was doing those things that BB wouldn't have pulled him out of the show?

Also don't we think that Nikki or even Marc would have been more vocal about it?

Helen is just a liar. She says she regrets saying the murderer and rapist words. But then goes on to try and justify them. She has some major issues. Thankfully she's not that bright so we can see when she's telling porkies.. when her lips move!

Marc was.. do you remember that time in the bedroom talking to Joel when he was like" Oh the guy is a weirdo, you should of seen the things he did in the bunker"
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amiable wrote: »

She lies all the time, seen it in the house.

She has no idea what the definition of 'honesty' is.
    Shouting at someone telling them what she thinks, her opinion, is not honesty, that's something else altogether.

One thing that we know for sure is that she does lie.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If a lawsuit does come about who would be most liable, HW or Daily Star?
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Legends have been discussing what chaos to cause when they get inside the House. Marc has a few ideas but Brian wants to do the frozen duck. But what is a frozen duck? Watch to the end to find out. You might wish you never asked.

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-33-marc-and-brian-plan-their-attack-house
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're encouraging him to do it again...

I'm surprised that some are so #teamhelen that they don't consider the ramifications that such an article could have on Brian's life. People reading that article may not seek out the vid/have access to the vid where it's stipulated it's a party piece and he is receiving encouragement to repeat.

Helen is a semi attractive white female who can take sexy pics and all will be forgotten( see danielle lloyd). Brian is not and this sort of thing can follow him. It's a very dangerous article.

Hopefully we will see him where he belong on Celebrity's on Benefits.
  • viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Squawking like and pretending to be a chicken was a different 'incident' that no doubt scarred Helen for life...

By the look on Helen's face when he did that, I'm not surprised.
  • amiableamiable Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Maybe that's why Brian thought Helen and Marc were staring at him and giving weird looks. Because he was acting weird!
  • Monkey TennisMonkey Tennis Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's so stupid that she'll claim that she's laughing through fear. What rapist would touch that horse faced cow, she can't even close her mouth for those hideous teeth!

I've seen some ridiculous posts on here fueled by some people's totally bizarre and over the top obsession with trying to make out Helen is the Devil but this one might actually take the biscuit.

Do you actually write this kind of stuff and expect to be taken seriously?

You actually wrote-

'What rapist would touch that horse faced cow'?

Seriously? You wrote that and then pressed the 'submit reply' button? Wowsers.
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big_Fan wrote: »
    Marc was.. do you remember that time in the bedroom talking to Joel when he was like" Oh the guy is a weirdo, you should of seen the things he did in the bunker"

Joel was probably thinking "And this from a man who wraps his todger in tin foil?"
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marc_johnson, you really are a vicious individual. I'm not crazy about the "stupid for cash" phenomena but it is what it is and if there is a market for it, why not?the towie lot grew up around that phenomena.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    LOL - and you think you're any better than her?

Clearly so, at least any guy I've had has never been married, or been in a relationship.
  • viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    The Legends have been discussing what chaos to cause when they get inside the House. Marc has a few ideas but Brian wants to do the frozen duck. But what is a frozen duck? Watch to the end to find out. You might wish you never asked.

Looks like the close-up of him spreading his cheeks is edited out, thankfully :o
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »

Oh deary me, what a strange person Belo is.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marc_johnson, you really are a vicious individual. I'm not crazy about the "stupid for cash" phenomena but it is what it is and if there is a market for it, why not?the towie lot grew up around that phenomena.

I'm not vicious, I'm getting old, 40 this year and I find it really difficult to suffer fools, he is the leader of the foolish brigade who have made a big living out of it and is wrongly glorified with his massive flaws being glossed over.
  • frojafroja Posts: 1,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the frozen duck is a thing. Helen would have known this if she actually was a fan of Big Brother. Ryan in BB Australia did it so Brian did it here. No big deal.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    cazziekay wrote: »
    I did before I posted and I know he's named it a frozen duck, but again why would he do that in the first place ... it's not even slightly funny.

if you HAD read the thread Cazzie you would have seen it was something the winner of BBAus did which Brian was copying/showing. Several posters have explained and posted links to the original version done by the winner of BBAus.:)

HERE
    HERE
    HERE
  • Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The devil worshippers here who are out for Brian's blood seem to have overlooked one very important fact. The time he spent in bed with Jade. Did he try to rape her or do anything indecent. No he didn't! You lot are just clutching at straws. Your darlin' Helen is going to sink this time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stan_B wrote: »
    The devil worshippers here who are out for Brian's blood seem to have overlooked one very important fact. The time he spent in bed with Jade. Did he try to rape her or do anything indecent. No he didn't! You lot are just clutching at straws. Your darlin' Helen is going to sink this time.

Well he went after her sexually and then watched her get sacrificed and stuck up more for Chloe.

What a guy.