No joke, I know Jennifer Thompson!

Alex250PAlex250P Posts: 1,474
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not kidding, but never thought Jenny would sink this low, I've holidayed with her and there is a picture of her and my sister in the Sunday People while we were holidaying in Florida. Can't believe this, I'm still getting over the shock of it all...

Comments

• Alex250PAlex250P Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just realised I sound really attention seeking lmao, just a bit shocked atm.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's Jennifer Thompson?
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    She had sex with Wayne Rooney. She's a prostitute.
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How much does she charge?
    Forum Member
    1000 quid per session!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So have you?
    Forum Member
    She normally charges less:
    Jenny, who normally charges between £150 and £200 an hour, headed straight to the star's room on the third floor.

Wayne's been ripped off! He could have gone to someone else much cheaper. I'm sure that granny charges less. :D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm....lucky you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    She had sex with Wayne Rooney. She's a prostitute.
    Thanks. What a skank. Since she was providing a service, shouldn't there be some sort of client/prostitue privilege like how doctors can't divulge medical histories on people? If prostitutes want the right to provide a service then they should be held to some sort of confidential responsiblity like other professions.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. What a skank. Since she was providing a service, shouldn't there be some sort of client/prostitue privilege like how doctors can't divulge medical histories on people? If prostitutes want the right to provide a service then they should be held to some sort of confidential responsiblity like other professions.

You know what, daft as it sounds, I always thought there was some moral code amongst prostitutes that they were providing a business transaction and what happens during said transaction stayed private.

Problem is nowdays there are so many desperate slappers who shag and tell that they're making money from their sordid encounters so the brasses now seem to want a slice of the cash.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex250P wrote: »
    Just realised I sound really attention seeking lmao, just a bit shocked atm.

did you know she was a prostitute? is your sister involved?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    You know what, daft as it sounds, I always thought there was some moral code amongst prostitutes that they were providing a business transaction and what happens during said transaction stayed private.

Problem is nowdays there are so many desperate slappers who shag and tell that they're making money from their sordid encounters so the brasses now seem to want a slice of the cash.
    I know. I never really thought about it until today. I started a thread in General Discussion to see what other people think. She's hardly done herself any favours either. Who's going to want to use her when there's the chance she'll blab to the nation?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't actually believe everything in the papers do you? She's a really nice girl and this is the first I've heard about her being a prostitute, she was a glamour model.

And for the sicko that said my sister was involved? She's 12, idiot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't actually believe everything in the papers do you? She's a really nice girl and this is the first I've heard about her being a prostitute, she was a glamour model.

How was that poster supposed to know your sister is 12?
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

how the hell was i to know your sister was 12, idiot yourself :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is hilarious
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    for a moment there i was just thinking 'who's jennifer thompson?':confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP make your mind up. You sound like you are mad with her in your first post and then you defend her by saying she's a nice girl? So what is? Nice? Yup she seems lovely posing half naked in the papers saying she's slept with a married man and seeming proud of it.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    OP make your mind up. You sound like you are mad with her in your first post and then you defend her by saying she's a nice girl? So what is? Nice? Yup she seems lovely posing half naked in the papers saying she's slept with a married man and seeming proud of it.

"nice" would also consider the effect it would have on her own family, whom I presume must hold down jobs (outside of prostitution), they will also be facing the humiliation that her sordid little disclosures will no doubt cause.....
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not kidding, but never thought Jenny would sink this low, I've holidayed with her and there is a picture of her and my sister in the Sunday People while we were holidaying in Florida. Can't believe this, I'm still getting over the shock of it all...

Just looked at my copy of the Sunday People.

Presumably your sister is the child in the pic with her face blanked out and riding on Jenny's shoulders?

If you don't have access to or can't link to a picture, don't expect people to know your sister was 12 years old and don't have a go at people when it's patently obvious they didn't know her age.

Might have been better if you'd said your sister was 12 in the first place then you wouldn't have had people asking dubious questions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend - I assumed that you had read the paper and seen the picture and were joking about it? And I'm not defending what she did, just warning people that the media twist things.

Didn't mean to offend.

Edit: In fact, mods or whoever, lock this... shouldn't have posted this in the first place. Sorry again for any offence, I was just in a lot of shock, and the way people are talking about her is misjudged, yet understandable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend - I assumed that you had read the paper and seen the picture and were joking about it? And I'm not defending what she did, just warning people that the media twist things.

Didn't mean to offend.

Edit: In fact, mods or whoever, lock this... shouldn't have posted this in the first place. Sorry again for any offence, I was just in a lot of shock, and the way people are talking about her is misjudged, yet understandable.

I think people have been quite mean to you on this thread OP.

People are quick enough to say the media twist things when it suits them, but not the other way round :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hels wrote: »
    I think people have been quite mean to you on this thread OP.

People are quick enough to say the media twist things when it suits them, but not the other way round :rolleyes:

Thankyou!
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

On the flip side there's seems to be an endless supply of fodder for them....eejits, so it's the prostitutes fault is it?
  • flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It doesn't really matter how the papers put it. The point is she went to them and sold her story. She told them she was a prostitute, charging £1200.00 a time, and she's been selling herself to Wayne Rooney.
    You may not have known she was a prostitute but she obviously is and although you think she's nice, she obviously isn't.

It's up to her what she does for a living but to sell her story to the press in order to gain a little fame and money from being a ****. Trying to bust up a marriage with a little child involved just to get her nasty self in the news does not make her nice. You can bet she's sold herself to many married men but she won't be selling that story because there's no money in it for her.

She probably thought she was on to a good thing with Wayne, probably saw herself in a Julia Roberts Pretty Woman scenario but when he no longer required her services she got bitter.
    A cheap tart is all she is.