Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realize the Take That article was from earlier in the month. So it's no coincidence that the commenter mentioned them. Might still be a nobody. Hmmm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A wedding won't happen. Even his mother says she's not sure whether Simon will get married and even Mishi said something along the lines of "I'm still engaged... as far as I know". Doesn't sound like there's any wedding in the near future.

Anyway, Simon would never marry her, he's far too smart for that. But he can't afford any negative headlines right now, so wait until the launch of X Factor US when we hear that "Simon and his fiancee Mezghan Hussainy confirm their separation due to drifting apart because of work committments".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    The only thing you can say with a reasonable amount of certainty is that he seems to have no interest in women..

Yes, but why the need of a fiancée? "I'm too much in love with me and my work" and "I can't commit to a woman" have worked for him quite well thus far. In fact the commitment thing was used as the reason for his break-up with Terri.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    Saying that, I don't think it will happen on NYE, I never took any notice of the Leno kiss, that was just an awkward moment as one went to kiss on the lips and one on the cheek. But things have obviously gone very wrong since she moved in with him in the spring, so I really can't see a wedding happening any time in the near future, if at all.

There was just something about his body language throughout that whole interview dexy.Even if you take the "gay" connotation out of it,there was something odd about the way he reacted to her kiss : it looked like she was very keen on him but it appeared he was far less keen on her.

The very fact that their relationship appears to already have hit the rocks would suggest we weren't imagining things that night.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    Yes, but why the need of a fiancée? "I'm too much in love with me and my work" and "I can't commit to a woman" have worked for him quite well thus far. In fact the commitment thing was used as the reason for his break-up with Terri.

It's a strange one alright.I can understand why the rumours about her being 'the one' could be put out there,but talk of fiancees and weddings seems like someone got carried away.He's been doing a very good job so far of deflecting attention away from himself so it's curious how things were allowed to get as far as saying he was "engaged" etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    It's a strange one alright.I can understand why the rumours about her being 'the one' could be put out there,but talk of fiancees and weddings seems like someone got carried away.He's been doing a very good job so far of deflecting attention away from himself so it's curious how things were allowed to get as far as saying he was "engaged" etc.
    I bet Simon wishes he could turn back time at least to the 14 Feb, what a mess, if she is the one which I doubt he needs to lose the baggage and get on with it. Even if they were to marry on new years eve, then would any of us really believe this wasn't a marriage of convenience. We need convincing, body language needs to change hugs and kisses.
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh look how considerate of him

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/169030

so thoughtful, bless :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Does uncle Max read this board? ( i am a newbie)
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    Yeah I'm kind of with you on that Dexy, that's why I don't think the wedding will be on new years either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freedomklm wrote: »
    I bet Simon wishes he could turn back time at least to the 14 Feb, what a mess, if she is the one which I doubt he needs to lose the baggage and get on with it. Even if they were to marry on new years eve, then would any of us really believe this wasn't a marriage of convenience. We need convincing, body language needs to change hugs and kisses.

No idea whether he is straight, gay or somewhere inbetween but he dosen't seem to be comfortable hugging and kissing in public hence the awkward kiss and balcony fiasco (maybe he is just a private person) Having said that he dosen't seem to have any problems with Cheryl or Amanda Holden! He always looked happy enough with Terri and even early photos with Mish he cracked the odd smile but not these days, or is that just overuse of botox::eek: I think many people in England would see this as a marriage of convenience(on both sides), even if it was for real which is a shame,it might be seen differently across the pond though!
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Ahh look how considerate of him

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/169030

so thoughtful, bless :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Does uncle Max read this board? ( i am a newbie)
    Welcome DE53 :) Not sure if Uncle Max reads the board but he must be aware of it's existence. If you google "Simon Cowell gay" we are the first link :D

Whoever that source is, they sure have a high opinion of Simon.
    Last night a source close to the Cowell camp said: “If Simon was getting married in 2011 then there would be such a fuss made about the fact he was clashing with Wills and Kate. Certain parts of the world’s media would build it up as being a huge rivalry and in the end it would be made to look like some sort of competition.
    I think a young royal wedding would totally eclipse a middle aged man. If he is planning on getting married, it's probably for that reason that it's being postponed (plus his lawyers can use the extra time to make sure the pre-nup is super air tight).
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No idea whether he is straight, gay or somewhere inbetween but he dosen't seem to be comfortable hugging and kissing in public hence the awkward kiss and balcony fiasco (maybe he is just a private person) Having said that he dosen't seem to have any problems with Cheryl or Amanda Holden! He always looked happy enough with Terri and even early photos with Mish he cracked the odd smile but not these days, or is that just overuse of botox::eek: I think many people in England would see this as a marriage of convenience(on both sides), even if it was for real which is a shame,it might be seen differently across the pond though!
    With Cheryl or Amanda it's fine because they are nothing more than friends. Some people turn into complete wooden planks when expected to do public displays of affection with someone they love. I am like that. I'm affectionate in private but in public it's a completely different story. I could hug all my friends but no way could I kiss a boyfriend with other people around. My face goes like this :o even at the thought :o:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Cheryl or Amanda it's fine because they are nothing more than friends. Some people turn into complete wooden planks when expected to do public displays of affection with someone they love. I am like that. I'm affectionate in private but in public it's a completely different story. I could hug all my friends but no way could I kiss a boyfriend with other people around. My face goes like this :o even at the thought :o:o:o

Know what you mean i find just holding hands in public hard :o
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't expect him to show affection in public,he doesn't seem the type to be comfortable doing that, he didn't with Terri either, However, with Terri he did look at her and, share a laugh and a smile and genuinely looked like he enjoyed her company.

With Mezhgan he doesn't even seem to enjoy being with her, well not in the last six months anyway. Perhaps he has just been under so much pressure with work, but something just doesn't feel right between them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    dexydal wrote: »
    I wouldn't expect him to show affection in public,he doesn't seem the type to be comfortable doing that, he didn't with Terri either, However, with Terri he did look at her and, share a laugh and a smile and genuinely looked like he enjoyed her company.

With Mezhgan he doesn't even seem to enjoy being with her, well not in the last six months anyway. Perhaps he has just been under so much pressure with work, but something just doesn't feel right between them.

No one wants to see a full blown kiss, but some form of affection towards her would be nice. Stress or not this women is the love of his life..
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually feel really sick after reading that Mirror article! Lol! As if any of that happened!
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »

:D That really made me laugh. Sounds like a good night.

But Katie Price levels of over sharing.
  • VennegoorVennegoor Posts: 14,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon is such a stud. How could anyone doubt he is anything but 100% heterosexual after spending Christmas with two exes, and his current beard, ahem, woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    On other board people posted information from facebook with Simon's sightings - and according to this information, Simon was spotted in Atlanta two days ago and in LA yesterday. One sighting could be mistake, but two? I think it's safe to say he is in America at the moment and articles about his posh vacation in Barbados with ex-gorlfriends are fantasies of Max Clifford.

And let's not forget that Atlanta is Ryan Seacrest's home town and he was there at the same time as Simon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't "I Will Always Love You." a song about a woman leaving because they will be better off apart?

And they used a version of the Karaoke story during the summer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    A wedding won't happen. Even his mother says she's not sure whether Simon will get married and even Mishi said something along the lines of "I'm still engaged... as far as I know". Doesn't sound like there's any wedding in the near future.

Anyway, Simon would never marry her, he's far too smart for that. But he can't afford any negative headlines right now, so wait until the launch of X Factor US when we hear that "Simon and his fiancee Mezghan Hussainy confirm their separation due to drifting apart because of work committments".

Mish is a useless beard. What's all that, "we're still engaged - as far as I know" nonsense? Talk about letting the cat out the bag, she needs sacking!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linder wrote: »
    On other board people posted information from facebook with Simon's sightings - and according to this information, Simon was spotted in Atlanta two days ago and in LA yesterday. One sighting could be mistake, but two? I think it's safe to say he is in America at the moment and articles about his posh vacation in Barbados with ex-gorlfriends are fantasies of Max Clifford.

And let's not forget that Atlanta is Ryan Seacrest's home town and he was there at the same time as Simon.

That would explain the lack of current Barbados holiday snaps then maybe?:D
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would explain the lack of current Barbados holiday snaps then maybe?:D

I was thinking we've had a lot less pics than usual this year, maybe now he's back we will open the papers tomorrow and see him and The One on jet ski's looking "smitten"

;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linder wrote: »

QUOTE=jujubee;46798821]Well, here's an interesting tweet I found on Sinitta's account:

@dexydal hahahaha! OMG- the bunny boiler role?!!!! Even juicier! If only they knew!

Maybe that is what Sinnita meant?
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QUOTE=jujubee;46798821]Well, here's an interesting tweet I found on Sinitta's account:

@dexydal hahahaha! OMG- the bunny boiler role?!!!! Even juicier! If only they knew!

Maybe that is what Sinnita meant?
    Oh dear me, Snit's as indiscreet as ever I see.