The London Riots (Part 4)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,743
Administrator
stash22 wrote: »
Sirens non-stop... north London. Nearest to me is Camden but even that's a 15 min drive. They are heading towards town/central direction. Not sure why there's this sudden spurr of action.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1514460

Comments

• jack846jack846 Posts: 655
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      got rid of.
    • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      This doesnt seem to be calming down does it?
    • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
      Forum Member
      extreem but I kinda agree

It's not extreme. These people aren't human. They don't deserve to be treated like humans. They have forfeited that right. They have no place in our society and their extinction would be nothing but a benefit to everyone.
    • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      My Grandmother, whom is originally from the Hackney/Tottenham area of London, has been crying watching the scenes in London. While watching the TV she has seen buildings burnt down which survived the Blitz.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      http://yfrog.com/z/h07mxcyzj
      Tweeted by Wikileaks but source of the leaflet not known
    • peach45peach45 Posts: 9,426
      Forum Member
      Riots part 4 :D
    • belfastkidbelfastkid Posts: 2,911
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      There is gonna come a point soon surely where this situation reaches tipping point? Like when it hits the tourist areas of london and they start going up in fire. If it isnt stopped it could easily escalate a level.

Surely in terms of monitary cost and capital this is the eqivilant of a terrorist attack? Yet the police seem to be stillt treating it like a football riot!
    • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Just seen a video on Facebook, so sad :( I'm so angry!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150333636850851&comments
    • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
      Forum Member
      It's not extreme. These people aren't human. They don't deserve to be treated like humans. They have forfeited that right. They have no place in our society and their extinction would be nothing but a benefit to everyone.
      again I kinda agree

bit of a waste of skin
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
      Forum Member
      This is truely shocking. I just hope it doesn't end up happening all over the UK, i mean the cities involved already is enough.

Something needs to be done now!
    • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
      Forum Member
      LBC caller: Police standing around in their Ninja Turtle Shells doing nothing.:D
    • nethwennethwen Posts: 23,374
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      My Grandmother, whom is originally from the Hackney/Tottenham area of London, has been crying watching the scenes in London. While watching the TV she has seen buildings burnt down which survived the Blitz.

Your poor Gran. God bless her.
    • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
      Forum Member
      The last I saw of the Sony Centre it was quite obviously engulfed in flames.
    • urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      To those comparing the arrest rate in Birmingham to that in London, the looting and violence has been far more contained in the city centre and adjacent areas, not as spread out.
    • EaglestrikerEaglestriker Posts: 3,559
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Just goes to show that the British are capable of more damage to Britain than the Nazis ever could.

All the hard work of people such as my grandparents (Grandmum in the RAF on the Radios, Grandad in the RAF as an Engineer) ... gone to waste...
    • medico stagnomedico stagno Posts: 490
      Forum Member

its heartbreaking what feral scum have done, look after your granny and see her through this because there will be an end to it.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
      Forum Member
      belfastkid wrote: »
      There is gonna come a point soon surely where this situation reaches tipping point? Like when it hits the tourist areas of london and they start going up in fire. If it isnt stopped it could easily escalate a level.

Surely in terms of monitary cost and capital this is the eqivilant of a terrorist attack? Yet the police seem to be stillt treating it like a football riot!

I think the tipping point will be when innocent people get killed, which I am surprised hasn't happened yet.
    • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      TomGrant wrote: »
      This doesnt seem to be calming down does it?

Silly me I thought earlier it was finally starting to get under control, unbelievable how much it's escalated since I switched on at 4.
    • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Stokes Croft, Bristol:
      http://lockerz.com/s/127894344
    • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
      Forum Member
      belfastkid wrote: »

I think the police would handle a football riot a lot better.
    • omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,815
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Minor scuffles reported in Manchester according to the BBC.
    • frailfuryfrailfury Posts: 7,222
      Forum Member
      Theres been a few 'scuffles' in Manchester too. Not given anymore details.
    • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Police van on Oxford Street, maybe acting on the rumours:
      http://www.westlondoncollege.com/student_life/london_webcam.php
    • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
      Forum Member
      I feel sick, ashamed and bloody furious after watching that video.

Where is there moral code or sense of right and wrong?! Why do they think they can take, take, take what isn't theirs.
    • Kat1966Kat1966 Posts: 2,553
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Car turned over and on fire on Soho Road. By the college.

People seem to be just walking around mostly round there

They've looted the Loft Lounge, I like it there!
    This discussion has been closed.