Danielle Lloyd Twitter

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Yes there is need to call her out if you feel the entire relationship is a sham to make her money. Which I do. Personally I could not care less if she showed her tits, before or then. In fact in general, I approve of women showing their tits. She's in chav mags talking about her weight/babies all the time, so it's lucrative.

Umm, not sure about the Becks stuff you're getting at there, didn't sleep with prostitutes, probably had an affair, but he's always denied it, I think. Didn't earn money from it anyway, in fact probably lost millions. Is a World famous sportsman, which is, I guess, why he was at the Olympics, wouldn't have been my choice.

Allegedly. ;)

Ahh, Rebecca Loos was his assistant, sorry, mistaked her for a prostitute ;)

He has earned millions by parading in his underwear, no one calls him out on it, but if a woman is a glamor model, they seem to be looked down a lot.

And I have no idea why I seem to be defending Danielle, as I think she is a horrible racist bully, I just didn't and don't see the reason why someone is calling her a hoe on twitter now, when she is not whoring around. :D
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    It is totally understandable that people don't like her. Her past is dubious yes....but still no one can give any good reason why a woman should be ABUSED for her past, and for her past to be deliberately and maliciously used as a weapon to hurt her husband. Why? because there isn't a good reason.

And as previous posters have rightly pointed out, many, many men in the public eye (Ramsey, Beckham and so on) have had affairs where they betrayed their spouse, yet as far as I can see no one cares and certainly no one abuses them.

How people can defend this vicious, thuggish, sexist, vulgar moron is beyond me.

And I'm sorry, but do people REALLY think he was calling her out because he disapproved of her behaviour?? Haha!! He was doing this to be as hurtful and as nasty as he could be, and he knew that by insulting Lloyd's sexual history he would get the public to go along with him. Well, a certain section of it anyway.

Have giving you a reason, because she's done it for money, and no-ones condoned Knight's remarks, just saying there's a ring of truth. He was vile, but nothing that DL hasn't done herself, hence no sympathy. I'm reasonably sure he did talk about her "trapping" him, so it was totally to do with that.
    Allegedly. ;)

He has earned millions by parading in his underwear, no one calls him out on it, but if a woman is a glamor model, they seem to be looked down a lot.

And I have no idea why I seem to be defending Danielle, as I think she is a horrible racist bully, I just didn't and don't see the reason why someone is calling her a hoe on twitter now, when she is not whoring around. :D

As I said don't care about the modelling, I'd be happier with DL if she'd kept to that, TBH.
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Allegedly. ;)

I know, same here. I can't believe i am defending Lloyd...but I just deplore thick thugs attacking people who have done nothing to them - they try to be as nasty as they can be, involving family members and loved ones. Knight just picked on an easy target, believing people would support him. And sadly, many seem to. He disgusts me.

He would NEVER have called out a more popular person/man. Cowardly, nasty oaf.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seansnotmyname....I don't have sympathy for Lloyd as such. But just because I have a dislike of her does not mean I can't call out abuse towards her when I see it. What Knight did was vulgar, hateful and WRONG. It obviously hurt her husband who is an innocent. We all have a past and if we all behaved like this Knight moron, can you imagine what the world would be like??

No, you don't have to have personal sympathy to know when something is just utterly wrong. It isn't about Lloyd and her past...it is about this thug and why he is attacking a woman who did nothing to him over things she did years ago...in a way he would never do to a man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, same here. I can't believe i am defending Lloyd...but I just deplore thick thugs attacking people who have done nothing to them - they try to be as nasty as they can be, involving family members and loved ones. Knight just picked on an easy target, believing people would support him. And sadly, many seem to. He disgusts me.

Well his latest slate was Muhammed Ali, so maybe not the best argument, he attacks everyone looking for a reaction. Lloyd and O'Hare reacted, which by the way will get her lots of sympathy, and interviews with mags/tabs.

Everyone's a winner....
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes there is need to call her out if you feel the entire relationship is a sham to make her money. Which I do.

So she married Jamie O'Hara for money did she ?. This is the fantastically famous, on the front cover of every magazine, playing for Barcelona Jamie O'Hara ? Married him to "raise profile" did she ? Really ?

Or is this just the usual DS trait of calling every celebrity relationship "fake" because "hey, everyone else does it so it must be true.."
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Whereas, for others, OTT exaggaration of the facts because others don't share their love of a low rent zeleb is par for the course.

Aha yes, another DS tradition. Speak out from a neutral perspective about a hated celebrity and as if by magic you "love" them :)
    If you could substantiate that claim it would be good.

Read any of the Abi Titmuss threads if you want "proof".
    Forum Member

Exactly. And, as Danielle's husband offered, they could have handled it privately, but Knight opted to have his attack in public.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she married Jamie O'Hara for money did she ?. This is the fantastically famous, on the front cover of every magazine, playing for Barcelona Jamie O'Hara ? Married him to "raise profile" did she ? Really ?

Or is this just the usual DS trait of calling every celebrity relationship "fake" because "hey, everyone else does it so it must be true.."

I gave reasons I thought it was fake, it went with her pattern, O'Hara would be on about 20 grand a week, enough to keep you in plastic surgery and Klu Klux Klan tracts for life. This DS tradition thing is a bit silly deal with individuals, I like breasts, and don't generally call relationships fake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well his latest slate was Muhammed Ali, so maybe not the best argument, he attacks everyone looking for a reaction. Lloyd and O'Hare reacted, which by the way will get her lots of sympathy, and interviews with mags/tabs.

Everyone's a winner....

Really? Another easy target then. Great! :rolleyes: Seriously, WHY are people backing this thug? Are they that crazy?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? Another easy target then. Great! :rolleyes: Seriously, WHY are people backing this thug? Are they that crazy?

no-one is though?

Btw he did get this tweet in reply from someone:
    Your a f**king prick you black wannabe ganster, slating a woman like that you a sledge hammer round the kneecaps ya idiot

idiocy breeds idiocy I suppose
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seansnotmyname....I don't have sympathy for Lloyd as such. But just because I have a dislike of her does not mean I can't call out abuse towards her when I see it. What Knight did was vulgar, hateful and WRONG. It obviously hurt her husband who is an innocent. We all have a past and if we all behaved like this Knight moron, can you imagine what the world would be like??

No, you don't have to have personal sympathy to know when something is just utterly wrong. It isn't about Lloyd and her past...it is about this thug and why he is attacking a woman who did nothing to him over things she did years ago...in a way he would never do to a man.

I agree. It's about fairness, and being objective really, isn't it, and not having one rule for someone you like and another for someone you loathe. If it's wrong, it's wrong, full stop, and personal opinion about the target of this type of abuse shouldn't come into it.

For the record, I have no time whatsoever for Danielle Lloyd because of her loathsome behaviour on CBB for which, imo, she never took responsibility or attempted to make sincere or meaningful amends.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I agree. It's about fairness, and being objective really, isn't it, and not having one rule for someone you like and another for someone you loathe. If it's wrong, it's wrong, full stop, and personal opinion about the target of this type of abuse shouldn't come into it.

For the record, I have no time whatsoever for Danielle Lloyd because of her loathsome behaviour on CBB for which, imo, she never took responsibility or attempted to make sincere or meaningful amends for.

You just stated so succinctly what I have been rubbishly trying to say in ten or more posts!!! :o:)

I dislike Lloyd and feel she was an opportunist who had little self-respect...but she is married now, with children, and that changes people. But even if it didn't, it is irrelevant to all this.

The fact is some oik who doesn't know her decided to publicly abuse her over things she did years ago, and dragged her innocent family into it all. Repulsive little worm. He did it to get a reaction and to gain sick brownie points I guess, or just because he is a bully.

Either way, he cannot be condoned, surely!
    Forum Member
    You just stated so succinctly what I have been rubbishly trying to say in ten or more posts!!! :o:)

I dislike Lloyd and feel she was an opportunist who had little self-respect...but she is married now, with children, and that changes people. But even if it didn't, it is irrelevant to all this.

The fact is some oik who doesn't know her decided to publicly abuse her over things she did years ago, and dragged her innocent family into it all. Repulsive little worm. He did it to get a reaction and to gain sick brownie points I guess, or just because he is a bully.

Exactly. Both of you have said it all so much better than I could. :)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who on earth is condoning him?:confused: He is pondlife. So is she.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh I've made this point many times, it seems to be ignored like you should ignore a troll on Twitter....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you shag the devil and his team you've got to accept the consequences.

I rest my case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    con·done/kənˈdōn/
    Verb:

Accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue.

Everytime someone mentions Lloyd's PAST behaviour in relation to Knight's post, that is condoning it. Just so you know.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I rest my case.

No. That is not condoning him, that is merely stating that someone who is promiscuous - whether they are male or female, has to accept the consequences of their actions. At what point have I condoned what he said? I have repeatedly stated that he is an absolute low life. I don't like him and I don't like her - that is not condoning his actions in any way shape or form.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. That is not condoning him, that is merely stating that someone who is promiscuous - whether they are male or female, has to accept the consequences of their actions. At what point have I condoned what he said? I have repeatedly stated that he is an absolute low life. I don't like him and I don't like her - that is not condoning his actions in any way shape or form.

See the definition above. By stating categorically that she has 'got to' accept any consequence, you ARE condoning Knight's behaviour. You allow it to continue by putting the emphasis on Lloyd's behaviour and not his.

There is no point in backtracking. YOU said it, and you condoned it.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What he said was true. The only thing people could argue against what he said is the way he said it. She was the daily hole for footballers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    What he said was true. The only thing people could argue against what he said is the way he said it. She was the daily hole for footballers.

*sigh* The vagina is NOT a hole, so please stop being thick. It is an organ where the walls touch.

Am I alone in being afraid just how STUPID some people are?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Every person who condones Knight comes across as rather thick.
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *sigh* The vagina is NOT a hole, so please stop being thick. It is an organ where the walls touch.

Am I alone in being afraid just how STUPID some people are?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Every person who condones Knight comes across as rather thick.

You're not going to win people over with your arguments by shouting at and insulting them......please remember forum etiquette..........quite ironic really when you are complaining of posters 'condoning' abuse!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    You're not going to win people over with your arguments by shouting at and insulting them......please remember forum etiquette..........quite ironic really when you are complaining of posters 'condoning' abuse!

How am I shouting?? :confused:

And I haven't insulted anyone...just pointed out how foolish they are when they spout rubbish!

I called Sun thick because he made a joke regarding female anatomy when HE was incorrect. HOW is that wrong?:rolleyes:

Topaz...please speak to the people who are genuinely hurting people instead of picking on me! OK?:rolleyes: Bore off!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Topaz?? You there??

I am waiting for a reply! I want to know why you chose to aggressively attack me with my valid points rather than the people who gladly excused that Knight idiot.

Waiting!:rolleyes:
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How am I shouting?? :confused:

And I haven't insulted anyone...just pointed out how foolish they are when they spout rubbish!

I called Sun thick because he made a joke regarding female anatomy when HE was incorrect. HOW is that wrong?:rolleyes:

Topaz...please speak to the people who are genuinely hurting people instead of picking on me! OK?:rolleyes: Bore off!
    Topaz?? You there??

I am waiting for a reply! I want to know why you chose to aggressively attack me with my valid points rather than the people who gladly excused that Knight idiot.

Waiting!:rolleyes:

Agressively attack you :confused: I think you got that the wrong way around - it's you that's throwing the insults around! Resorting to insults weakens any argument you have!

Using cap locks on forums is regarded as shouting.