Rob Laura and Joe not mates anymore?

Is it just me but has anyone else noticed how Rob and Joe dont seem as pally as they used to be.

The other night they seemed a bit stoppy with each other over the usual is Joe orange joke said a million times but Joe didnt take it like he normally does.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Joe probably summed up the courage to finally ask her out and she knocked him back
  • floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will nobody tell them to stop all TALKING AT ONCE! so bloody annoying.
  • Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moonbeamer wrote: »
    Joe probably summed up the courage to finally ask her out and she knocked him back

Isn`t she going out with Paolo Nutini?
  • bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dub2 wrote: »
    Isn`t she going out with Paolo Nutini?

That's over and done with.
  • Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pity. They could have made beautiful Celtic babies together.:)
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once I got past the outer shell of Laura Whitmore (took a while) I began to notice that she is quite a piece of work. She cannot resist making snide comments - blink and you will miss them - in those few seconds that she has between script sections. Because she speaks so quickly and is excellent with an autocue, she gets these comments in under the radar.

Off camera, I bet she is an utter nightmare.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every year we get Swash hitting on the ladies, kissing the men and talking dirty, I hope they get somebody else next year.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    Every year we get Swash hitting on the ladies, kissing the men and talking dirty, I hope they get somebody else next year.

Joe invades people's space too often. He needs to respect the fact that some people do not like being kissed full on the lips by a stranger, Michael Buerk's face after Joe kissed him spoke volumes.