Sky rip off??

zak2012zak2012 Posts: 331
Forum Member
Hi, i calld sky to renew my contract i have broadband and landline and they told me i get free broadband for a year and 2 month landline credit ,so i pay from 3rd month which they said its £16.40 evry month,and while i was on phone it cut off,so i called back another woman said "no its wrong you need to pay £2.50 extra for not having sky tv"well i think first person tricked me to renew contract ,i tried to cancel it she said credit already applied so cant be cancel it,now why they didnt tell me about £2.50 extra amonth before i renew contract? this is rip off :(

Comments

• El GuapoEl Guapo Posts: 4,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zak2012 wrote: »
    Hi, i calld sky to renew my contract i have broadband and landline and they told me i get free broadband for a year and 2 month landline credit ,so i pay from 3rd month which they said its £16.40 evry month,and while i was on phone it cut off,so i called back another woman said "no its wrong you need to pay £2.50 extra for not having sky tv"well i think first person tricked me to renew contract ,i tried to cancel it she said credit already applied so cant be cancel it,now why they didnt tell me about £2.50 extra amonth before i renew contract? this is rip off :(

Sounds like you are trying to rip them off for £2.50! Is it worth it? :confused:
  • johnathomejohnathome Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought sky had dropped the £2.50 charge??

Guess not.
  • LION8TIGERLION8TIGER Posts: 8,484
    Forum Member
    Post #3 Here may be the answer.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    I know unlimited BB used to be connected to the Entertainment Pack, but they've dropped that now. I personally find SKYs BB to be very good.