World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XVIII (Spoilers)

Comments

• MarkrenMarkren Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any questions for The Ren about this weeks RAW?

No troll questions please.
  • PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    I think I'm going to start taping RAW and most PPV's (unless something major is expected to happen) and watch it the next day as I can't be arsed with the shows and all the pointless shite they keep putting in them and more importantly I'm wasting precious time where I could be getting so good sleep!
  • Super BanditSuper Bandit Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'm going to start taping RAW and most PPV's (unless something major is expected to happen) and watch it the next day as I can't be arsed with the shows and all the pointless shite they keep putting in them and more importantly I'm wasting precious time where I could be getting so good sleep!

I've been doing that for the last 3 years. I usually get through RAW in about 20 mins by just fast-forwarding the crap.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Markren wrote: »
    Any questions for The Ren about this weeks RAW?

No troll questions please.

Which person in management has Ryback pissed off to be in the doghouse?

Hello to all in here :) sorry to but in
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be great if Maryse returns after her wedding to the Miz to face Summer Rae who is trying to copy her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of4u6BkRN9g
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now they've made two superstars seem weak as hell by allowing a stupid guest host with sub-standard mic skills to get the better of them.
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I noticed they never mentioned that the titles would be unified in the Cena v Orton match at TLC, so I presume they intend to for someone else to hold the WHC at a later date.

TLC is free on Sky Sports, which is good.
  • Alien_SaxonAlien_Saxon Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...I think Roman Reigns is going to do the same thing as Rock/Batista, be pushed to the moon and then leave for movie roles.
  • sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The way they are not referring to it as a unification match suggests a dodgy finish. Surely Orton taking the WHC and Cena taking the WWE title is too obvious. Maybe they will both just take their own titles. If they do go for 1 winner for both titles 100% it will be Randy Orton.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    What has happened in the last 3 months? Can't believe how far the quality has fallen.

Cena came back and the storylines shifted into pushing him and everything else has fallen by the wayside. Standard.
    Forum Member
    Robbie_90 wrote: »
    Vince was supposedly upset that Bryan didn't draw during his main event run. Well if the booking wasn't so terrible then he might have stood a better chance.

Correct. Bryan was shafted and dismissed so much by "the Authority" it became so blatantly obvious he would never be top dog, Thus the crowd lost interest. Buyrates for PPV's and weekly viewers dropped as they saw the same thing week in week out. Then they installed the S**t Show doing cryback to Austin-lite ballix to the story to vacuum up all of Bryan's fan pop.
    Forum Member
    sergio2006 wrote: »
    The way they are not referring to it as a unification match suggests a dodgy finish. Surely Orton taking the WHC and Cena taking the WWE title is too obvious.

Meh.. Too obvious? Coming off a 100% predictable full Survivors Series card you think it would be too predictable for Cena to be WWE Champion in a few weeks time?

You can almost bet your house on it that Cena will leave WWE Champion. The question remains will he leave World Heavyweight Champion as well? I'm not so sure. The WWE like having two "top" titles as it means they can have each title Main Event on the nights they do two WWE Live shows in different locations. Its clear as day that WWE see their title as the biggest accolade in their promotion while the WCW title is merely an afterthought, a modern days 90's intercontinental championship, if you will.... They can't have Cena as second rate.... That being said Orton is boring as hell and should never be WWE Champion..... :yawn:
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed they never mentioned that the titles would be unified in the Cena v Orton match at TLC, so I presume they intend to for someone else to hold the WHC at a later date.

are you sure? TLC is always on Sky Box Office it always has been
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way they are not referring to it as a unification match suggests a dodgy finish. Surely Orton taking the WHC and Cena taking the WWE title is too obvious. Maybe they will both just take their own titles. If they do go for 1 winner for both titles 100% it will be Randy Orton.

There Battling to be the Face of the WWE
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://www.wwe.com/shows/howtowatch

Sky box office.
  • sergio2006sergio2006 Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    COTTONHEAT wrote: »
    There Battling to be the Face of the WWE

the titles are on the line are they not?

Also the match preview on the website never uses the word unify but suggests one of them will end up with both titles.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    COTTONHEAT wrote: »
    It would be great if Maryse returns after her wedding to the Miz to face Summer Rae who is trying to copy her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of4u6BkRN9g

I think Maryse's days in WWE are over shes clearly happy doing her own thing now with her lingerie/clothing line and doing appearances at different events
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pembo2004 wrote: »
    are you sure? TLC is always on Sky Box Office it always has been

We have had 3 PPV's on Sky Sports in 2013, TLC will be the 4th.

They change the free PPV's occasionally. For example, Hell in a Cell was on Sky Sports in 2012, but Sky Box Office in 2013.
    SJ_Mental wrote: »

According to this, it's on Sky Sports 4.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/wwe-on-sky
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to speak into the microphone and hopefully this works out...

The shield are the best thing going right now and especially Roman reigns he is a beast.

YAY!
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another current diva gets engaged

Diva Dirt ‏@divadirt 42m

WWE Diva Gets Engaged http://dvadrt.co/187mjpt
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the titles are on the line are they not?

Also the match preview on the website never uses the word unify but suggests one of them will end up with both titles.

Seems more like they'll just be swapping titles with Cena as WWE Champ Orton as WHC
  • stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Just caught up with both Survivor Series and Raw.

Deary me is all I have to say, what very poor shows both of them was. You know Raw is bad when they have the same god awful Diva elimination match from the night before. Talking about those 2 matches, what is the point? I mean seriously nearly each diva was eliminated after taking just one move.

The main event at SS went like I knew it would, interference from Triple H, what a bloody surprise. Is about time Triple H just stayed away now, he ruined the whole Daniel Bryan storyline and just wants the whole limelight still.

Don't get me started on Miz TV, that was a fuc*king joke segment and everybody involved should hang their heads in shame.

Sorry again for the rant but after a good 2/3 months after Wrestlemania and a very good Summerslam for me WWE has been going down hill very quickly
  • sparky07sparky07 Posts: 1,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems more like they'll just be swapping titles with Cena as WWE Champ Orton as WHC

Yep, you can see it coming a mile off. Both will be at the top of the ladder slugging it out and then all of a sudden they both pull a belt off at the same time and basically end up swapping titles.

They obviously want the WWE title back on Cena.
  • stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    sparky07 wrote: »
    Yep, you can see it coming a mile off. Both will be at the top of the ladder slugging it out and then all of a sudden they both pull a belt off at the same time and basically end up swapping titles.

What ever happens it won't be a clean finish or either like you say the titles just switch.

So it will be yet again another main event at the PPV where the match has not finished with a clear winner. Is why people save their money and just watch Raw as you get all the same matches and the end of the story lines.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparky07 wrote: »

I want Orton to start crying when he sees he has the WHC

"BUT I WANTED CUSTOMISED PLATES"

:p
This discussion has been closed.