Options

Do you think Karma is getting it's own back on Gillian for every fatty she humiliated

GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
Forum Member
✭✭
I bet they are all watching the show yelling "how do you like that s**t Mckeith!??!!" :o
Poor lady, I hope she is ok...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can remember the way she showed people up for not liking some of her food. Karma is getting her, and I don`t even believe in it ;)
  • Options
    annies1annies1 Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The title of this thread really made me laugh:D and I was still chuckling from Gillian's lino act....lino gill! :D
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think Karma is getting it's own back on Gillian for every fatty she humiliated......

It probably is. Just think every excrement she has examined whilst her victim is standing there and now..... she is being s**t on by various bugs.
  • Options
    Charlie123xxxCharlie123xxx Posts: 1,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Swings and roundabouts
  • Options
    floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she won't have any future credibility that's for sure!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    my thoughts exactly OP!!
    as they say...what go's around, comes around, and its just smacked her full in the twisty face :D
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt she cares. All she cares about is coming across as the hard done by celeb that the British public picked on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    floppydog wrote: »
    Well she won't have any future credibility that's for sure!

That's well and truly gone...I don't know why she'd make a show of herself like that on national tv tho..I mean I've always thought we all know our limits and therefore know what we as individuals can or can't do:(