Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And let's not forget Jack's foray into a 'monkey noises' impression either
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rebella wrote:
    I'm getting worried that it's only the racism aspect that is being investigated. Jade, in my opinion, has not made racist comments. However, her leading of the bullying has led to the other 2 girls ganging up on Shilpa, and THEY have made racist comments. I think that Channel 4 should be doing something about the bullying first and foremost, as it's more obvious than the racism, and Shilpa HAS been aware of it (as have other HMs).

I absolutely agree with this. I think Channel Four are choosing to ignore the bullying problems by only ever mentioning the racist allegations. BOTH are heinous and BOTH are things which Channel Four/Endemol should have dealt with.

For what it's worth, in my own opinion, Danielle and Jo have both been racist, I really can't see any way that people can draw other conclusions, but that's just my view. I have not seen Jade be racist but I HAVE seen her commit dreadful bullying.

I think there are two issues here. BOTH need to be dealt with.

I am so angry at Channel Four I really can't write more for fear of libelling them in some juvenile way!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Exactly
  • Options
    pansy_dibberpansy_dibber Posts: 2,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WexfordJam wrote:
    Q. Why is it only the white people are racist?

A. Because they are retarded.

Excuse me. :eek: ;)
  • Options
    MelBlanc22MelBlanc22 Posts: 3,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree, a lot of people come out against bullying and then do exactly the same to contributors that disagree with them.

I have noticed this. But if that is the best they can do, then let them get on with it. I personally think it makes them look stupid.

I have an opinion that differs from theirs, I do not expect to be called names or have to wade through expletives to defend myself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chukz87 wrote:
    if shilpa was shown the footage of what was said behind her back im sure she wud agree that to an extent it is racism!!
    these channel 4 ppl r really sly in getting around a situation!!!

I have a sneaky feeling your not going to be taken very seriously on this forum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol... CH4 are stupid.

Seriously stupid.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    WexfordJam wrote:

You always get problems with old whitey! :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is the possibility that Shilpa would be hesitant to sound like a whiner- without knowing the full story as well as how the public are backing the truth.

If she was shown all the clips she might certainly recognise the spitefulness and racism in them....and affirm her initial view that it is racism.

It is only when she is out of the house and can guage the whole picture that she will be able to say for sure.

As it stands she is speaking in ignorance, sadly. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dimpau wrote:
    I dont think its a point of rascism - fact is - her behaviour is offensive to large amounts of people. I think thats bad enough.

People are screaming racism in the press so this thread is pretty relevant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    She may not be a racist (based on the CBB footage) but she's still a monumental human screw-up none the less.

;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jermaine did not call anyone "white trash". He was telling Shilpa what LEO had said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 481
    Forum Member
    Is this ambiguous?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6A5lCQbbfE

You decide!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    WexfordJam wrote:

LOL sorry but that is quite amusing, and as a white person shall i start having a hissy fit and phone and report this as a racist remark against white people or should i just take it with a pinch of salt cause im not that insecure
  • Options
    superman775superman775 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hate channel four lets bring big brother an channel four down to the gr*v*s.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I definitely think Jermaine is over sensitive, some might even say paranoid, regarding skin colour and such. Then again, he may well have experienced a lot of discrimination in his life.
  • Options
    northamuknorthamuk Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funnily enough Ch4/Endemol are experts in showing what they want you to see and Censoring what they DON'T want you to see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    It's true- I AM GETTING BLOODY ANGRY AGAIN.

How can C4 pass her statement off as if she denies the allegations?????

SHE HASN'T SEEN THE RELEVANT FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    They're not.. some of the worst Racists i have ever seen were not White.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toasty wrote:
    Shilpa will see the footage of what was said when she gets out, and then she will have a right to make racism claims. As the BBC news said, she is aware that the diary room is sometimes dispayed to the house, so she was being extremely cautious.
    And can you blame her with the Goody coven waiting outside the door.
    Mind you, when she gets out I sincerely hope all hell breaks loose when she says what she really thinks. :D:D
    Wouldn't want to be in the covens shoes then. :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HotGas wrote:
    Why are you on a forum about Big Brother????

GO WATCH THE PROGRAM - You will see there is bullying going on.

Show some intellegence and ask yourself "WHAT IS THE MOTIVE FOR THIS BULLYING"

If you can not work it out, read my earlier responce.

JADE does not need to put a million Jews in a gas chamber to be a racist-

THE PROOF IS THE SUSTAINED BULLYING AND THE MOTIVE FOR IT.

There is bullying and racist bullying. Jade is not guilty of racist bullying and like I said, if you are accusing her of it then I want your proof. I am not willing to take blustering as proof.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So BB/Endomol think that viewers are stupid by questioning Shilpa. I am disgusted by the manipulation of Shilipa by this TV company
  • Options
    superman775superman775 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there must be a reason why she said it. nothing is done without a reason have a little faith in shilpa she is a smart girl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    You can get racists of all colours not just white. Though Shilpa has probably never experienced it before as she is too classy to meet with chavs on a normal basis.
This discussion has been closed.