corrie Katy and ryan

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
Forum Member
✭✭
I have not been watching Corrie but now she and Chesney are not together and she is with Ryan, like a few soap characters with kids, is she allowing Chesney to see Joseph or acting like Ryan is his father and rubbing Chesneys nose in it

Comments

• dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have not been watching Corrie but now she and Chesney are not together and she is with Ryan, like a few soap characters with kids, is she allowing Chesney to see Joseph or acting like Ryan is his father and rubbing Chesneys nose in it

No one is seeing Joseph especially Katy and Ches who are both accusing the other of being a bad parent yet both seem to find time to go on dates with other people, argue in the street for about the hundreth time and go drinking in the new Rovers.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ry-un has about as much interest in Joseph as I do, so that's not a problem.

The only question is how many eps it will be before Ry-un dumps Kay-eh and sprog. (I'm going to be generous and say 4). :rolleyes:
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two horrible characters, Ka'ee and Ry-un, and they deserve each other. The cheek of the pair of them, moving a cot, etc, into Michelle's 2-bedroom flat without even asking.
  • jimulljimull Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    katy doesn't mind who looks after joseph as long as its not her. she will palm him off to anyone it seems as long as she can go out and have a good time with ryan,she is a really good mother:rolleyes:
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Ry-un has about as much interest in Joseph as I do, so that's not a problem.

The only question is how many eps it will be before Ry-un dumps Kay-eh and sprog. (I'm going to be generous and say 4). :rolleyes:

It depends how long it takes for Ry-un to realise that Katy looks more like his little sister than girlfriend, his looks the same age as his mother and that his stepdad could just about pass for his grandad.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I just think kids on Corrie get shoved from person to person.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are a nice looking pair, but totally lack any chemistry IMO.
    Forum Member
    bornfree wrote: »
    as a couple they don't look comfortably in each others company, its just not working. they put them together because they are 2 good looking people, but if there's no chemistry then what's the point?if you were with katy for real, you would look a lot happier than ryan does, he just looks bored to tears to me:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimull wrote: »
    as a couple they don't look comfortably in each others company its just not working they put them together because they are nice looking people but if there's no chemistry then what's the point?if you was with katy for real you would look a lot happier than ryan does he just looks bored to tears imo:D

He does doesnt he:eek: She looks really uncomfortable with him too. Even the actress seemed more comfortable with the boy playing Chesney. They looked more at ease with each other I thought.
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    It depends how long it takes for Ry-un to realise that Katy looks more like his little sister than girlfriend, his looks the same age as his mother and that his stepdad could just about pass for his grandad.
    ryan and katy is not a good fit katy could pass for 14 or 15 and ryan looks in his 30's they don't look right:p:p
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »

Agreed.

Katy will probably be back with Dull Chesney by Christmas; separated Corrie couples always reunite eventually (unless one of them is leaving):sleep:
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's the problem when writers fail to think up any interesting sls other than pregnancies, so they end up with a load of babies/kids who just get in the way and are then hardly ever seen again, (until they come back 5 years later with new heads) :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Agreed.

Katy will probably be back with Dull Chesney by Christmas; separated Corrie couples always reunite eventually (unless one of them is leaving):sleep:
    when ryan dumped katy which he will!!! she will run back to chesney and chesney will tell her to f*** off if he has any sense:D
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zero chemistry, Ryan and Katy won't last.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katy could possibly end up with Tommy. I know she will probably end up going back to Ches
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Real life
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jimull wrote: »
    katy doesn't mind who looks after joseph as long as its not her. she will palm him off to anyone it seems as long as she can go out and have a good time with ryan,she is a really good mother:rolleyes:

That's very harsh, Katy did at least put up a a tiny bit of resistance tonight when Ryan was trying to convince her to palm her sick baby off on someone so they could go to a concert.

I think her head's been turned by Ryan and his popstar lifestyle, those kebab shop workers earn a mint.
    Forum Member
    That's very harsh, Katy did at least put up a a tiny bit of resistance tonight when Ryan was trying to convince her to palm her sick baby off on someone so they could go to a concert.

I think her head's been turned by Ryan and his popstar lifestyle, those kebab shop workers earn a mint.
    yeah maybe i was a bit harsh it was ryan wanting to dump the baby so they could go out,he is a bit of a knob
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't be palming her son off with neighbours down my street. A tramp and an unfit mother. Ryan needs a kicking.
    Forum Member
    katy moving in with ryan was because she did'nt want to take any more shit off her family, that was the reason? but when she saw her dad he did'nt give her a hard time about anything so what was the point of moving? i know it was so chesney could see her and ryan moving in together i get it know:rolleyes: the new baby is struggling for life at the moment,and katy seem to think everything is about her,she a bit of a drama queen, katy got it so hard a single mother and she can never go out and enjoy herself because she's always looking after joseph:rolleyes::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    after watching last nights corrie its looks like ryan has come to realise him and katy want different thinks out of this relationship.

ryan want to go out and have a good time and katy for the first time in a long while is thinking about her son.

it was good to see that chesney didn't have a go at ryan and katy when he saw them together in the street and it good to see for a change

i think chesney has finally accepted what has happened and moved on
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Katy still work in PrimaDonna? I don't remember her quitting.
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    Does Katy still work in PrimaDonna? I don't remember her quitting.
    katy pack in her her job a PrimaDonna when she was trying to fix her relationship with chesney