• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We believe you, millions wouldn't :cool:
  • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    frenchie21 wrote: »
    It is true, His name is Steven and he is a junior researcher on the show. There is talk among some staff there that Dexter isn't liked in the house but that the votes are showing different

That doesnt even.make sense. How would that mean he was going. Whether he is liked in the house will make no difference to the votes :-/
  • Dave MacDave Mac Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but what I am telling you is the truth, I guess people don't want to hear the truth, But I am only saying what Steven told me

I know him too. Good ol' bullshitting Steve.

Always up to no good. Rapscallion.
  • frenchie21frenchie21 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fine, Don't listen to me but I am saying the truth. Steven has spoken to one of the junior producers and that is what he told me about the votes thus far.
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is true, His name is Steven and he is a junior researcher on the show. There is talk among some staff there that Dexter isn't liked in the house but that the votes are showing different

So, the votes are showing he will stay then? I am very :confused:
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes because someone as minor as a junior researcher would have access to something like that wouldn't they? :yawn:
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fine, Don't listen to me but I am saying the truth. Steven has spoken to one of the junior producers and that is what he told me about the votes thus far.

I smell something /.........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    carnoch04 wrote: »

Nope,the votes are showing different to what the bookies have as favourite to leave (Jemima) So it IS looking like Dexter will leave.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

you're not the only one LOL
  • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    l
    Exactly my thoughts ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Straight down the bookies with a million quid in the morning on the strength of that watertight tip

omg u have a million quid, can i b ur friend bb can go f=== we can go shopping.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll run naked through the forum if that's true. :)
  • Roland MouseRoland Mouse Posts: 9,531
    Forum Member
    The odds aren't even close and the bookies would lose a fortune if anyone but Jemima goes.
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter getting evicted over Jemima? - More chance of the Queen herself entering the next Celebrity BB!

Bookies don't lie - http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope,the votes are showing different to what the bookies have as favourite to leave (Jemima) So it IS looking like Dexter will leave.

You said: "... isn't liked in the house but that the votes are showing different".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave Mac wrote: »
    I know him too. Good ol' bullshitting Steve.

Always up to no good. Rapscallion.

:D:D:D lmao! Rapscallion
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    Every year this happens, someone knows someone , who knows someone.
    Lets wait until Friday, and if he goes , he goes, but my ££ on Jemima , personally I dont really mind who goes.!
  • Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why doesn't Stevie babes know that the majority of votes are actually cast on Friday's?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry but it IS the truth, People don't like to hear that a housemate they don't like is staying, But Steven does work at Elstree Film & TV Studios and he does work as part of the Big Brother team & he has told me this.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I hope he goes. He is too bland and eager to please.
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. If your friend Steven is real, then you could well be dropping him in it. I would think that people who work for BB wouldn't be able to reveal that kind of thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is probably production team wanting more money :rolleyes:
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but it IS the truth, People don't like to hear that a housemate they don't like is staying, But Steven does work at Elstree Film & TV Studios and he does work as part of the Big Brother team & he has told me this.

OK, what's his last name? Then we can look at the credits and see if really does exist ;)
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter looks like Alan Partridge! He has the same hair and dresses like him with the jackets etc. I think this every time he's onscreen!