Options

Corrie's Becky - Is she Pregnant? (May Contain Spoilers)

Cracklin RosieCracklin Rosie Posts: 3,891
Forum Member
✭✭✭
IMO Corrie has been really dire recently so I've only really watched it if it's on + there's nothing better to do!
I've therefore missed some episodes and was wondering if someone could fill me in?.....

The last i saw was Becky doing a pregnancy test + then her and Steve arguing as she told him she didn't want kids.

Did we ever find out the result of that test?
I heard a rumour in work that she has a miscarraige so was wondering if this was true.

Thanks in advance xx

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I think she plans to adopt Amy,,Then Tracey comes back..Get the fireworks started..lol
  • Options
    glitta17glitta17 Posts: 2,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have heard she is pregnant, and miscarries, i think this inspires her to adopt, because she discovers she does want kids, just not with her DNA :p
  • Options
    Cracklin RosieCracklin Rosie Posts: 3,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys xx
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aslo heard that she looses the baby.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I have also heard the above spoiler. Some of it Kim Crowther revealed. I do not remember Becky doing a pregnancy test though. When did that happen?? When Sharon Marshall mentioned about it on This Morning I thought she was mistaken.
  • Options
    Alex250PAlex250P Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have also heard the above spoiler. Some of it Kim Crowther revealed. I do not remember Becky doing a pregnancy test though. When did that happen?? When Sharon Marshall mentioned about it on This Morning I thought she was mistaken.

She did one New Years Eve, small scene, just showed her in the Rover's loo's with a pregnancy test showing the two blue lines or something...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How predictable. How dare there be a tough independent married woman who sticks to her guns and not have kids. Nope, we need to make her pregnant asap, even if she has to miscarry to see sense!

It would be more refreshing if she did stick to her guns, like Rita in Educating Rita.
  • Options
    glitta17glitta17 Posts: 2,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex250P wrote: »
    She did one New Years Eve, small scene, just showed her in the Rover's loo's with a pregnancy test showing the two blue lines or something...

They never showed us the result, we aren't supposed to know atm. We only saw her reaction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wulfrun wrote: »
    How predictable. How dare there be a tough independent married woman who sticks to her guns and not have kids. Nope, we need to make her pregnant asap, even if she has to miscarry to see sense!

It would be more refreshing if she did stick to her guns, like Rita in Educating Rita.
    Agreed. I'm utterly tired of seeing every female character on soaps inevitably get pregnant and become "a mother" - and being "a mother" then becomes their number one characteristic. :(

It's also just showing Steve's selfishness, and to a greater extent, men's - as okay. He has one kid, already, but no, that's not enough, he needs more with Becky, because isn't it just odd to have a married couple who haven't had children together! :rolleyes:

It's as if any woman who doesn't want or like kids must be selfish or emotionally damaged, or a bad person. And they must learn to go ~the right way~ and become conventional. Soon they'll see they were wrong, and that having children is indeed the greatest achievement a woman can make! *barf*