My Super Sweet 16 UK

duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey all - is here a thread to discuss My Super Sweet 16 UK? Had a look through but can't see one.

I really want to now what the mega rich parents do for a living!

If there's already a thread, can you point me in its direction? :)

Comments

• toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    urgh! the kids on there seriously need a good slapping back into reality put em on a rough council estate for a week without mummy and daddys money and see how far they get
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    I very occasionally watch this. the kids are so spoilt, it's irritating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i remember one girl who was in a posh jewellery store with her friends picking out stuff and she said "oh the price f this is what some people pay for a house" and she thought it was hillarious and the worst thing is they are so deluded about themselves as well
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    toribaynes wrote: »
    the worst thing is they are so deluded about themselves as well

That's the best thing! Remember the lad from Lancs or somewhere in the first season who got the Saturdays to perform at his party? His present was Hollywood acting lessons. He was convinced he was going to be famous! :D
  • CrazyeyeskillerCrazyeyeskiller Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feels like the end of the world watching this programme. :(
    Forum Member
    Feels like the end of the world watching this programme. :(

Charlie Brooker likened it to an Al Qaeda recruitment video. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i remember one girl who was in a posh jewellery store with her friends picking out stuff and she said "oh the price f this is what some people pay for a house" and she thought it was hillarious and the worst thing is they are so deluded about themselves as well

I remember that one - she said something like she wanted to have a "classy" party just like Wags have. :rolleyes:

Deluded indeed!

I have to wonder how real it (and the original US version) is though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    parthy wrote: »
    That's the best thing! Remember the lad from Lancs or somewhere in the first season who got the Saturdays to perform at his party? His present was Hollywood acting lessons. He was convinced he was going to be famous! :D

urgh! i remember that power crazy little **** thought he was simon cowell when he did x factor style auditions for people to get invited to his party
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I get so angry watching this show but it's really addictive :o

There was a girl the other day (who was oddly only celebrating her 'Sweet' 13 :confused:) who had Lil Chris perform at her party. Talk about deluded. Her whole attitude was just shocking, the way she was making demands to a Hotel Manager almost 3 times her age. I was thinking she was such a little bitch, but then I saw her mother... :rolleyes:

Yes, i realise that I just called a 13 year old girl a bitch :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,259
    Forum Member
    The kids are awful, and the parents continue to feed their greed. It makes me angry.
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely dreadful people. MTV should do us all a favour and all the exits and gas them once the party is in full swing.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good grief, were do they get the dreadful spoilt little perishers from?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    I get so angry watching this show but it's really addictive :o

There was a girl the other day (who was oddly only celebrating her 'Sweet' 13 :confused:) who had Lil Chris perform at her party. Talk about deluded. Her whole attitude was just shocking, the way she was making demands to a Hotel Manager almost 3 times her age. I was thinking she was such a little bitch, but then I saw her mother... :rolleyes:

Yes, i realise that I just called a 13 year old girl a bitch :D

i call them a lot worse names lol
  • newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    I saw a couple of these back to back on viva on Sundays - it's so addictive.
    But one of the guys was a complete monster he had Daniella ?? can't remember her last name she's a glmour model I think? and she's dated loads of footballers, she was in the race row on Celebrity big brother with Jade and the girl from S Club 7? He paid her to be his date for the night.
    His mother was worse completely indulged every whim he had. He instisted on DJing for part of the night and was terrible.

These kids are just loathsome and I feel sorry for them, they are so deluded and believe they are really great, even though they've never done anything or achieved anything, they are just spoilt, with rich parents who are as stupid as they are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    I remember the Sweet 13eeener! Her name was Scarlet. The scene where she is having a go at the hotel manager was hilarious. The previous poster was right..... the mother...:rolleyes: Lets just say .... that apple definitely didnt fall far from the tree!:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newkid30 wrote: »
    But one of the guys was a complete monster he had Daniella ?? can't remember her last name she's a glmour model I think? and she's dated loads of footballers, she was in the race row on Celebrity big brother with Jade and the girl from S Club 7? He paid her to be his date for the night.
    His mother was worse completely indulged every whim he had. He instisted on DJing for part of the night and was terrible.

ooh i know the one you're talking about. the one who just sat in the car to his mum going "whats my present? what's my present, what's my present" over and over again. and then refused to get out of the sports car because his mum said he couldn't have it. i wanted to reach into my tv and punch him repeatedly!
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine said something quite shocking about this show... Yet funny at the same time.

I don't know whether I can say it here, it is quite offensive... But it went something like... "Gas chambers, they may not be a bad idea for these lot" :eek::o

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amberbabe wrote: »
    ooh i know the one you're talking about. the one who just sat in the car to his mum going "whats my present? what's my present, what's my present" over and over again. and then refused to get out of the sports car because his mum said he couldn't have it. i wanted to reach into my tv and punch him repeatedly!

oh god andre spence yeah i remember him he hired danielle lloyd for the night he made me want to put my foot through my tv and as for that little madam scarlet well my daughter is the same age as her and she said she wanted to slap her lol im so grateful my daughter isnt a spoilt little brat like that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone remember that odious girl called jayde who threw a hissy fit cos her stepmum wanted to wear a red dress to her party and "daddy" had to make sure that his precious little darling got her own way and the stepmum wasnt allowed to wear a red dress and she thought it was funny because she did crap in her exams? what a numpty
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone remember that odious girl called jayde who threw a hissy fit cos her stepmum wanted to wear a red dress to her party and "daddy" had to make sure that his precious little darling got her own way and the stepmum wasnt allowed to wear a red dress and she thought it was funny because she did crap in her exams? what a numpty

Indeed.....little darling.....................not.
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelby67 wrote: »
    I remember the Sweet 13eeener! Her name was Scarlet. The scene where she is having a go at the hotel manager was hilarious. The previous poster was right..... the mother...:rolleyes: Lets just say .... that apple definitely didnt fall far from the tree!:eek:

I was watching the faces of the staff the looked like they wanted to crack up but managed to keep a straight face.

It's basically an A-Z of how not to bring up a child.
    Forum Member
    Charlie Brooker on My Super Sweet Sixteen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b7mwTK564o

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God this show makes me angry, vile vile human beings. :mad:
  • MiresiaVertetaMiresiaVerteta Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes me mad.

These families should have their assets plundered and given to the needy in society. Shows like this should not be shown, whilst the people of this country are struggling.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I can't believe how spoilt some children are. What I think is most surprising (or not) is that they don't even appreciate it. They just believe they are entitled to it. Having said that, I guess a lot of it comes down to what their parents have taught them.