Alicia and Lachlan ** May contain spoilers**

Comments

• dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jayma wrote: »
    I wondered whether Lachlan makes advances on Alicia while she is drunk, which she rebuffs, and as a revenge, he tells his mother that Alicia got drunk and tried to take advantage of him. Chrissie would inevitably call the police, which would cause a real problem for Alicia.

The thing is though that Chrissie knows that her son has issues so I reckon she finds out that Lachlan has attached Alicia but keeps it quiet and pretends that Alicia is making it up.
  • lollipop1995lollipop1995 Posts: 2,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, I hope he doesn't rape Alicia but it's looking like that's where it's heading :( Strange how we still don't know what happens, will viewers not know until it's on screen? :confused:
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Oh god, I hope he doesn't rape Alicia but it's looking like that's where it's heading :( Strange how we still don't know what happens, will viewers not know until it's on screen? :confused:

Full details of it are embargoed until the episode actually airs.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's what it was like in the olden days, before the internet, social media, spoilers etc were around (I'm old enough to remember those days). We knew very little in advance, we had to wait until the programmes actually aired!! It was great :D
  • soapmadsoapmad Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should explore women sexualling Assaulting men more in soaps rather then always a woman

They have already done this in Emmerdale, with Ashley .
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David is already looking suspicious about Lachlan; good acting by Matthew Wolfenden. Perhaps David will tell Lachlan to stay away from Alicia, and Lachlan retaliates by telling lies about her, or both her and David. One of the better storylines to come out of ED recently.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BeccaTHFC wrote: »
    Is Lachlan going to rape Alicia?

Going by the DS spoilers for next week, it seems to be heading this way...

Sorry in advance if there is already a thread on this!

:)

:o
    BeccaTHFC wrote: »
    Perhaps they will want viewers to guess what actually happened between them? Just a thought?

Could see that happening, especially with the character supposedly being under age (not sure how old the actor is who plays him though)
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    Here is the latest Soapsquawk interview with Natalie Anderson. Alicia will be a changed character, because of this storyline.

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/emmerdales-natalie-anderson-lachlans-behaviour-shocks-alicia.php#results

Will she start covering up blaming her clothes? I've noticed that the cleavage is out A LOT lately.
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    Sharon Marshall said she has a big story line coming up this morning

Which she wasn't allowed to say what it was.

I think it's definitely going to be some kind of sexual assault by Lachlan isn't it? He's already got form for, was it Chrissie said, stalking?
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Full details of it are embargoed until the episode actually airs.

Must be more than a false accusation then. I cannot see them keeping the storyline secret and making so much hype, for a false accusation.
    Forum Member
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    Must be more than a false accusation then. I cannot see them keeping the storyline secret and making so much hype, for a false accusation.

Yeah it is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    :o

Could see that happening, especially with the character supposedly being under age (not sure how old the actor is who plays him though)

Will she start covering up blaming her clothes? I've noticed that the cleavage is out A LOT lately.

Which she wasn't allowed to say what it was.

I think it's definitely going to be some kind of sexual assault by Lachlan isn't it? He's already got form for, was it Chrissie said, stalking?

Her personality may change. She is warm and friendly at the moment. She may stop being like that in the future. Who knows. I think the viewers will know for definite, when they story airs next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it is

Thanks.:)
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if Alicia becomes pregnant and doesn't know who fathered her child ?. Tragic if it happens because she always wanted a baby. David loves her and will be devastated to find out.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    I'd love it if they have a before and after scene, but don't tell us what actually happened. A bit like when Lucy died in EE but a different situation, and we'll find out later in the year.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like a terribly traumatic storyline but kudos to Emmerdale as this has not been done before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    soapmad wrote: »
    They have already done this in Emmerdale, with Ashley .

Ashley physically abused sandy
    Forum Member
    Ashley physically abused sandy

I think the poster is referring to the scene involving Sally Spode drugging Ashley and having sex with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the poster is referring to the scene involving Sally Spode drugging Ashley and having sex with him.

I had forgotten that. Thanks wallo.
  • kaiserbeekaiserbee Posts: 4,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm dreading this storyline. Soap rape s/ls bring out the very worst in some people on here. I can just see the thread titles now.

Is Lachlan a compassionate rapist or is he a big meanie?
    Is Alicia's low cut dresses partially responsible for Locky's behaviour?
    Is it proper rape if he's a child himself?

^_^
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This hasn't been confirmed as the storyline though - it's just speculation on here. It might be something totally different.
    Forum Member
    I had forgotten that. Thanks wallo.

I've tried to block it out too :o
  • wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,770
    Forum Member
    What if Alicia becomes pregnant and doesn't know who fathered her child ?. Tragic if it happens because she always wanted a baby. David loves her and will be devastated to find out.

I don't think she can have kids. That's why she adopted Jay-Cub.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,256
    Forum Member
    Plus it wasn't that long ago that Lisa was raped.

It's a storyline done to death in soap.

Perhaps because the statistics for rape / sexual assault are so horribly high? You are much more likely to be raped or know somebody that has been raped than be murdered or know somebody that has been murdered but that doesn't stop murders happening more in soaps than Rapes.

Plus, at least there is the argument that a rape storyline can educate people as to what they should do in the event of an attack and promote understanding of how victims react.

On topic though, it does seem Alicia wlll be raped and i can't think of an underage boy having raped an adult before either. As said, Finn in Hollyoaks was 16, if only just.
  • _BollyKnickers__BollyKnickers_ Posts: 4,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it involves date rape drugs. He already has form for buying substances online. I'm very intrigued by this storyline I must say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a preview of Alicia and Lachlan for next Thursday on the ITV official Emmerdale site. Alicia will probably end up wishing she went to town with Leyla, instead of going back to the shop.

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale

The Thursday episode with Lachlan and Alicia, is the Emmerdale 'Must see' episode, according to What's On TV.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that :)