Options

Judge Rinder

Comments

• Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ollie_h19 wrote: »
    Probably not the Judge's type though, eh?

The French guy certainly was. He was flirting like crazy with him and the Argentinian guy.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know the two people that were on yesterday. But I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that as both made themselves look stupid. Especially Val. They also looked like they were gonna shit themselves they looked that nervous! Lol
  • Options
    HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    I'm fed up with the faux sentimentality and frequent blubbing that has crept into this latest series. Rinder puts on that camp expression and initiates his compassionate face that ultimately results in a total waste of time and drags these cases out far longer than they need to be.
  • Options
    gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Years ago this sort of thing would have been a scandal and declared a fix now it goes on unchecked.

They recently had others who spend their lives wanting to appear on TV and producers who repeatedly use the same people.

isnt this the way TV is going? its "constructed reality" with the faux conflict and "jeopardy"

we all know that Top gear "challenges" were all a set up beforehand

and jeremy kyle guest are setup and exaggerated

not that theres anything wrong with that only a very naive person would believe that

these are 100% true

you have to have suspension of disbelief its just entertainment
  • Options
    NormandyMaryNormandyMary Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    I'm fed up with the faux sentimentality and frequent blubbing that has crept into this latest series. Rinder puts on that camp expression and initiates his compassionate face that ultimately results in a total waste of time and drags these cases out far longer than they need to be.
    He only does it to give Michelle something to do, by having to give out the tissues and the water.
  • Options
    SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has to be a repeat today
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexbomb wrote: »

I was looking for this thread to say the same thing. Slightly annoying as I was ready to give the show another go after getting bored of it in recent weeks.
  • Options
    BluejuBlueju Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sexbomb wrote: »

It was on fairly recently too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All repeats this week :(

Might as well cancel the series record for now.
  • Options
    Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They only just came back with new eps. Boo :(

The girlfriend of the first case (candy apple car) is ridiculously irritating!
  • Options
    kazi1976kazi1976 Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    Why are they showing repeats? Have all the new episodes aired now or are there more to come?
  • Options
    JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They want to be careful showing recent repeats of episodes soo early into a new series. Its ok doing this a few years into a show, so they can put older shows up, but all episodes are still relatively new, and if they're not careful viewers with switch off and not come back.
  • Options
    Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    Are the episodes on ITV2 in the evenings new? Theres one on now and I dont remember it.
  • Options
    David166David166 Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just can't take Rinder seriously... He's permentely camping it up. I just watched the episode with that annoying worm Luke from Big Brother. It was like watching a comedy... The show is a joke.
  • Options
    JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David166 wrote: »
    I just can't take Rinder seriously... He's permentely camping it up. I just watched the episode with that annoying worm Luke from Big Brother. It was like watching a comedy... The show is a joke.

I think people with genuine claims would go to a proper courtroom, and not a TV show. I'm surprised ITV don't have to introduce it 'as for entertainment purposes only'.
  • Options
    CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Judge Rinder" is pretty awful. It`s all too often a mawkish sentiment-filled pile of twaddle where he puts on his soppy voice and laments how awful it is that two good friends/relatives/etc have fallen out and does his best "counsellor" act to get them to be pals again. BORING! And all that "tsk tsk tsk" noise he does to shut people up - nobody actually behaves like that. Insufferable nonsense polluting our already swamplike ITV. channels. Enough of it, I say!
  • Options
    OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched some of today's show but was distracted by some woman in the audience with a constant stupid grin on her face looking straight into the camera. Anytime Riner make a joke she made an over the top laugh whist still looking into the camera. Stupid woman.
  • Options
    NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »

OMG what a load of sh!te. I can't believe my sister and great niece went to watch the 'show' a few days ago! Well I can believe it about my great niece as she loves watching Jeremy Kyle (presumably as she finds it very funny) and has been to see JK live.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is todays another repeat?
  • Options
    nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a nasty old witch to bring the poor girl to court and ruin her business reputation like that on FB.

Watched this one on repeat today. The judge got this one wrong. It may not be easy to put a value on the old witch's act of defamation but he should have make a more punitive award that didn't let her simply get away with it.
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never actually sat down and watched a full proper episode, I'd seen bits and bond. Well I loved it! I've stuck it on series link as I'm at work during the day but will make great light evening entertainment
  • Options
    mattlambmattlamb Posts: 4,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woman on last week trying to say that she didn't have to pay her workmate for the Mini Cooper car that she bought from him.

Said there was a problem with the car and so shouldn't have to repay the bloke - only for her to sell the car to a third party without his knowledge (obviously without telling the buyer about the "fault".

What a money-grabbing pond-life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke from big brother yesterday and Ash on today's repeat.

Hopefully new series starting next month.
  • Options
    Mastes1Mastes1 Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet more ex Big Brother contestants on the show today, they are not even trying to hide how fake it is anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Penis tatoo on the leg repeat today :D