Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On' - EE Christian & Syed (Part 7)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,375
Forum Member
ALL FIRST WEEK OF FEB!
Syed begins to reject/push away Amira who kisses Danny. Impression that Amira tells Syed as he confronts Danny in the square. I speculate that Danny might possibly be catalyst for affair coming out.

Syed ends up sleeping on the sofa for some reason, and Zainab suggests he go to the Doctors to help stop his wriggling but he yells at her that she knows damn well what the problem is (Christian is still on his mind).

Christian has a brief relationship with Leyton to try and get his mind off Syed but ends it, causing problems for Syed, as Christian’s attention will now turn to him again. So when Christian tells Syed in the Masala Queen unit he and Leyton has ended, Syed is bit worried.

UPCOMING
Syed has to live with fact not being true to self over sexuality. Quite a few rough patches/very rocky road for Syed/Amira, interesting how it develops psychologically. Syed starts showing signs of being quite cruel, starts acting way he does only through own bitterness and resentment, how he deals with it, not acting right, Amira has no idea why. From what now filming they’ve had sex. Syed now wants a baby. He needs wife, house, kids, visit mosque to prove masculinity/reinforce denial. Syed must come to point where torn between heart and head, realise has to do what makes him happy, not everyone else, prompt him to confess. There'll be tears before bedtime. Plus Lucy/Jane may reveal.
surreal wrote: »
Awaits patiently for your ruling! :)

Officially ... for dicussion purposes whether spoilors are confirmed or not

as of now Leyton will be reffered to as Thingamagidco ... anyone know refering to him as Leyton after this post will be hung ....

oh now as for this Danny geezer hum ... .. will be known as ... random why? guy ..... any references to Danny will lead to admission to the chryedville mental institution for those most disturbed ...

So let in be typed ... let it be read ......... and more importantly let it be done

:D:p

Please note all rules are binding ... non discussable .... arguable nor ignorable ..

the penalties fit the crime and severity is needed for deterrent purposes

the end

Comments

• Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New part already? Wasn't expecting that! I was thinking it was going to be another 6,000 posts one! It's only been 10 days since Part 6!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Part 7!! OMG already. It's only been a week and a bit since we started Part 6 hasn't it?

BTW where are you getting all these spoilers from and can someone post the pic of them in the MQ.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    Woah, new part!! That was quick!! :eek:
  • Options
    cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part 7 already
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Part 7 and how fitting you should start it maria.:D

surreal wrote: »
    I really don't like anything of this so far, I feel they will completely ruin this story, and assasinate Syed's character even more if that was possible! No traces of the religious aspect of the story which should be the most important, the implications for a muslim man to come out and the possible horrific consequences. Nothing! :mad::mad: No, they go and make yet another run of the mill soap s/l :mad:

I hope they don't, they could have him going to the mosque and trying to pray himself happily married :rolleyes: and having conversations with his mum or the useless Imam as he spirals into despair :cry: to continue to show his struggle (for the unimaginative who forget very quickly.)
    His struggle is supposed to be the point of the story so they can't forget it can they?.

I feel sorry for my kids if I ever have them "Shh, darlings, Mammy's watching cats skateboard on YouTube".

I can't believe that we've had nothing for ages, and the day I say "okay, today, is serious revision time, just check the Chryed thread... why are there so many posts since the last time I looked? What happened? Who the hell is Leyton?" So, yeah, revision's gone to the backburner for a while.

Oops bad timing!! Good luck on concentrating we'll keep you up to date when you're studying! Just ask for recaps!

He must do. This all implies Christian can't get over Syed when he comes back. Syed cant get over Christian sleeping on the sofa and shouting at his mum. Christian actually dumping smellyarse, as hes so definant he cant get over syed .

We will have a moment where Syed sees Christian with Leyton :D For Christian to go and tell him shows theyre back where they used to be, he's telling him he's wants him back, only him. If syed is worried, its cos hes tempted....

Will Christian question/find out about the miserable sex/married life? He must do with the danny confrontation

but please....PLEASE
    DONT
    PUT
    SYED
    IN
    THE
    F*CKING
    MQ HAT

Love that you have the important points covered like the hat!!!! Please let him not be wearing it, they do seem to have learned in those lovely 'mad about the boy' scenes.
    maria01 wrote: »
    Here i am.. have just arrived back in the cold ... so before i make my rulling can we have all spoilors summarised in a orderly fashion in detail .... :D

Welcome back..if it helps he's been called a tw+t a tit and a smellyarse so far.

Zigesa wrote: »
    Re Kids, I have two boys 13 and 11. My 11 yr old knows of my obsession and has quite happily sat with me and watched clips with me, oh and we have also watched NYD on planner together as well. When he came back from school last week I told him that "mummy had been watching all the clips alllll day" and his little face was a picture!! Eldest no way would understand so I just don't go there with him! I have been trying to slip little snippits of info into conversation with hubby just so that he has an inkling that I do like to be on here! I always clear history on YT when I have done though as the whole family go on there and I would hate them all to see the clips in succession!!!!

I think it's funny they suddenly reach an age when what you do embarresses them. I used to help at the school my sons went to and one morning I went in and my brolly opened unexpectedly and I got stuck in the door and I got yanked back out side. My youngest son laughed his head off. And I can remember how I loved his reaction because if it had been his older brother (or himself a couple of years later) he'd have been mortifed and pretended we weren't related.:o
    More
    In the pic where Christian tells Syed he dumped Leyton, Syed is in his white coat with blue pinney. Christian has a hoody and jeans on.

The words beneath the pic read as...
    Syed tells Christian he/Amira have slept together so he can stop gloating and things will be fine, only for Christian to tell him he has split up with Leyton

sounds like theyre arguing again.... :(

Bless him, I am glad that Syed is trying to pretend it will still be ok when he must know. Don't want to see Christian gloating too much though, they'd reached such a good place, but it might make more sense when we see it. ie Syed may perceive it as gloating if he's on the defensive.
    it's been a while hasn't it?

highlights that are still making me smile:
    * christian sh*gs a loser with a stupid name, soon realises no one can replace syed (possibly even when drunk)
    * syed is on the sofa. brilliant.
    * syed yells at troll mother. doesn't let her revel in denial.
    * angst filled unit 'i broke up with him' [read: FOR YOU] chat. cue syed goes mental.

all the rest, who gives a f*ck. see above for pure joy.

I'm looking forward to that, I wanted him angry at his mother rather than defeated by her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    Originally Posted by Zigesa
    eerrggghhh, not for me. All the words relate lovely to Syed yes, but not "D" The hair looks like an 80's George Michael flick, nothing like Sy's gorgeous hair!

bugger danny aka Liam Bergin, not so bad looking here
    http://www.gsmd.ac.uk/acting/people/...am_bergin.html

move over, nothing on Marc

Def an improvement on the 80's hair flick, but not a patch at all on the goregeouness that is Syed :D
  • Options
    hobbleithobbleit Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow up to part 7.

been reading the spoliers, can't wait :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    random why?guy looks quite hot (well not when he's in EE of course but the pic of him with shorter hair is ok)!

YAY to Part 7!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Officially ... for dicussion purposes whether spoilors are confirmed or not

as of now Leyton will be reffered to as Thingamagidco ... anyone know refering to him as Leyton after this post will be hung ....

oh now as for this Danny geezer hum ... .. will be known as ... random why? guy ..... any references to Danny will lead to admission to the chryedville mental institution for those most disturbed ...

So let in be typed ... let it be read ......... and more importantly let it be done

:D:p

Please note all rules are binding ... non discussable .... arguable nor ignorable ..

the penalties fit the crime and severity is needed for deterrent purposes

the end

Can we call them thingy and randy for short your maj?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,579
    Forum Member
    who me? wrote: »
    Part 7 and how fitting you should start it mari

I think it's funny they suddenly reach an age when what you do embarresses them. I used to help at the school my sons went to and one morning I went in and got my brolly opened unexpectedly and stuck in the door and I got yanked back out side. My youngest son laughed his head off. And I can remember thinking how I loved his reaction because if it had been his older brother (or himself a couple of years later) he'd have been mortifed and pretended we weren't related.:o

LOL. that is so funny! I can well imagine the oldest disowning you! Def the 11 yr old is fine with it, but 13 yr old no way. Well and truly hidden from him, also I think the fact that two guys as well would make him :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1038245

Haha, was funny reading through this thread.

eta, was interesting reading what you had to say, Jack Nasty! :p
  • Options
    hobbleithobbleit Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    random why?guy looks quite hot (well not when he's in EE of course but the pic of him with shorter hair is ok)!

YAY to Part 7!! :D

i thought he looked weird in that photo

i'll just stick to obsessing over chyred :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Part 7!! I think that's the fastest we've got through a thread... and it was through a black hole!!

Just seen that other picture of randomwhy?guy and... maybe in that picture he doesn't look like the love child of Dierdrick Santer & Chesney Hawkes, but he does in EastEnders. That's what you get for trying to look like Syed.

*sigh* We had a good run without involving any Mitchells. It was inevitable that it would happen at some point.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I approve .. now begone .. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,434
    Forum Member
    missdelarge - only reason i say that is that marc said he wasn't sure when they consumated but they had by the time of filming during that interview (so late february maybe?) i.e. that must mean the first reference to sex must be with christian in the unit or around that time. that he was suddenly bringing this up implies there's been at least an inconsistency with them sleeping together shall we say...the random kissing his wife seems if anything to make him more determined to be the alpha straight guy...so whilst in a normal relationship your wife cheating would lead you to to stop sleeping with her, maybe in this case it encourages him to start (or at least again for the first time after the initial one time consumation deal)?
  • Options
    lil_beibeilil_beibei Posts: 3,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    def need something shorter, for ease of typing but randy :eek:

Speaking of kids, Baby Chryed may poss be a teeny bit jealous of chyred as he always picks Chyred moments in which to demand food/nappy changes etc. He likes the comptuer tho cos it means he is getting hugs on my lap - see not a bad mother honestly :o

Oh and i am loving the idea of Christian in his hoodie again, that is a yum look.

Bugger tho, I am moving to France on 1st Feb-ish so will have to work out how to see all this from there.....
  • Options
    JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL. I had completely forgotten what I wrote all those months ago about how I'd rather it wasn't Christian as I thought he'd just end up being a lame plot device. I loved that I was proved wrong there as I can't imagine it being anyone other than Christian and Syed now.
  • Options
    lil_beibeilil_beibei Posts: 3,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missdelarge - only reason i say that is that marc said he wasn't sure when they consumated but they had by the time of filming during that interview (so late february maybe?) i.e. that must mean the first reference to sex must be with christian in the unit or around that time. that he was suddenly bringing this up implies there's been at least an inconsistency with them sleeping together shall we say...the random kissing his wife seems if anything to make him more determined to be the alpha straight guy...so whilst in a normal relationship your wife cheating would lead you to to stop sleeping with her, maybe in this case it encourages him to start (or at least again for the first time after the initial one time consumation deal)?

That's what I thought too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so now....full spoilers

Syed begins to reject/push away Amira who kisses Danny. Impression that Amira tells Syed as he confronts Danny in the square. I speculate that Danny might possibly be catalyst for affair coming out.

Syed ends up sleeping on the sofa for some reason, and Zainab suggests he go to the Doctors to help stop his wriggling but he yells at her that she knows damn well what the problem is (Christian on his mind).

Christian has brief relationship with Leyton to try get his mind off Syed but ends it, causing problems for Syed, as Christian’s attention will now turn to him again. MQ Syed tells Christian he and Amira have slept together so he can stop gloating, and things will be fine. Christian says he split up with Leyton, Syed is worried.

Interesting spoilers.

I can't wait for Syed to yell at his mum. She seems to think he can sort himself out by going to the doctors. :rolleyes: Yeah going to the doctors is really going to help him get over Christian. :mad:

Also that Danny looks butt ugly. :D

Leyton, what kind of stupid name is that.

Also i love the fact we are still getting scenes between Christian and Syed at MQ. I thought we wouldn't get anymore as Christian quit his job there.

Overall the spoilers aren't as bad as i first thought. Clearly shows that Syed and Christian aren't over each other. No matter how hard both of them try to get on with there lives they are still drawn to each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lil_beibei wrote: »

Speaking of kids, Baby Chryed may poss be a teeny bit jealous of chyred as he always picks Chyred moments in which to demand food/nappy changes etc. He likes the comptuer tho cos it means he is getting hugs on my lap - see not a bad mother honestly :o

Oh and i am loving the idea of Christian in his hoodie again, that is a yum look.

Bugger tho, I am moving to France on 1st Feb-ish so will have to work out how to see all this from there.....

D boy does look cute and young enough to be Randy ... :p very young though lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lil_beibei wrote: »

I approve .. now begone .. :p

Phew I saw the non-discussable and was hiding. Glad I got you in a good mood!:D Lilbeibei has a point though 'thingy' works but 'randy' doesn't sound so good on second thoughts. Any better ideas or back to plan a.:o
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

eta, was interesting reading what you had to say, Jack Nasty! :p

That is so funny. Especially when someone said "why does everyone have to 'experiment' with Christian? First Steven, now Syed" and in response someone said "Ben, next!" and I just burst out laughing so loud my sister gave me a funny look.

It's interesting that some people clocked Syed as being gay when he first arrived. I had no idea myself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    charlie x wrote: »
    Interesting spoilers.

I can't wait for Syed to yell at his mum. She seems to think he can sort himself out by going to the doctors. :rolleyes: Yeah going to the doctors is really going to help him get over Christian. :mad:

Also that Danny looks butt ugly. :D

Leyton, what kind of stupid name is that.

Also i love the fact we are still getting scenes between Christian and Syed at MQ. I thought we wouldn't get anymore as Christian quit his job there.

Overall the spoilers aren't as bad as i first thought. Clearly shows that Syed and Christian aren't over each other. No matter how hard both of them try to get on with there lives they are still drawn to each other.

ahem .. do i chop of your head or send you to the mental institution.... nods head in disappointment
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Phew I saw the non-discussable and was hding. Glad I got you ina good mood!:D Lilbeibeie has a point though 'thingy' works but randy doesn't sound so good on second thoughts.Any better ideas or back to plan a.:o

i like randy :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,434
    Forum Member
    all this thinking about the boys sleeping with other people :eek::eek::eek: is threatening even to ruin syed on sofa image :(

syed saying it to christian is too real. :cry: i have gross images! uuuuuughscccccghhgccckkkkk can you imagine him saying it???
This discussion has been closed.