Options

kerry Katona coming clean itv2

duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hello - please can someone wise help me with a question?

What was the music playing at the begining of this show where Kerry's Management Lay Down the Law about taking her on?

It's quite rock-based tune, pleeaaase can someone tell me what it is? :)

Thanks in advance

p.s programme not much cop! I just had the telly on after Xtra Factor by mistake!

Comments

• Options
    MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching it and listening to her lies. She was on something when rowing.
    Those two "life coaches" would tell her anything as long as they're paid.
  • Options
    wends1502wends1502 Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its so cringeworthy.. the woman is still a car crash....

constantly chain smoking, swearing like a trooper...

her kids are so cheeky and have so much attitude (all down to the parenting)...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Hello - please can someone wise help me with a question?

What was the music playing at the begining of this show where Kerry's Management Lay Down the Law about taking her on?

It's quite rock-based tune, pleeaaase can someone tell me what it is? :)

Thanks in advance

p.s programme not much cop! I just had the telly on after Xtra Factor by mistake!

Ah,I can't remember the song but I think it was in the movie 28 Days Later.I'll google it:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rhumbaray wrote: »
    Ah,I can't remember the song but I think it was in the movie 28 Days Later.I'll google it:)

Ok..googled it & I'm pretty sure it's the song "In the house - in a heartbeat" by John Murphy.Great song!
  • Options
    MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she had bi-polar, now off medication, she still has bi-polar. How then does she cope? Sometimes the depressive stage can last weeks.
    She's like everyone in that business. ME ME ME.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    she is such a bad mother, how many lives has this girl got?
    and why are programmes investing in her, there is no talent
    she is a car crash, and blew £10,000,000.!
    i rest my case
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw, I can't help it, but I've got a soft spot for Kerry. There is something very likeable about her.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is certainly one to miss.

Her one true talent is getting people to give her loads of money.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has zero parenting skills. She blames it all on her own upbringing, but surely if she can see what was wrong in her own childhood, then she realises what the right way should be.

Her kids appear to have no boundaries, and everything in her life revolves around Kerry Kerry Kerry....

I really despise the woman, she has had so many chances to turn her life around and she blows it every time, always blaming it on someone else.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is an utter disgrace, always will be. Her 'career' began at the age of 16 when she was a lapdancer, without having tits as big as her head she would never had made it into Atomic Kitten and would still be performing unsavoury acts on dirty old men.

Some people are best left to the gutter, for their own good.
  • Options
    iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whose version of mad world was playing at the start?

It was a female singer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Who was the guy at the gym? He's been in something I can't remember what though. Sam something??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he was in coronation street for a while
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who was the guy at the gym? He's been in something I can't remember what though. Sam something??

He was in Corrie...the stripper dude. He's a personal trainer to celebs now.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her kids seem bright for their age.
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to take a leaf out of Katie Price's book and take helicopter lessons or buy a horse or go to Dubai.

I'm not sure walking around her house is going to work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the kids are far too bright for their age.. in a bad way. I feel very sorry for those kids, especially the older two girls who have had to live through their mothers self inflicted drama of a life..
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i like kerry but oh watchin this has depressed me
  • Options
    PinkStar80PinkStar80 Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    Aw, I can't help it, but I've got a soft spot for Kerry. There is something very likeable about her.

Me too. I felt sorry for her in bits.
  • Options
    NostalgicNostalgic Posts: 7,199
    Forum Member
    I used to like her in her Atomic Kitten/I'm a Celeb heyday. But the drugs changed her. What happened Kerry :(
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PinkStar80 wrote: »
    Me too. I felt sorry for her in bits.

Mission accomplished :rolleyes:
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhumbaray wrote: »
    Ok..googled it & I'm pretty sure it's the song "In the house - in a heartbeat" by John Murphy.Great song!

Hey, thank you soooo much Rhumbaray! That's the tune
    Brillaint bit of finding out on your part, I appreciate it :)
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    She is an utter disgrace, always will be. Her 'career' began at the age of 16 when she was a lapdancer, without having tits as big as her head she would never had made it into Atomic Kitten and would still be performing unsavoury acts on dirty old men.

Some people are best left to the gutter, for their own good.

This.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I've always liked Her But i'm with some of you guys,She's Too Loud,Too Common,and Swears Too Much..if she quietened down a bit,the public would accept her a little better..
    But the worse thing that annoys me about her,she keeps going on about that rat ex,he's an a*sshole,used her til she was skint then left her,but she still loves him,get a grip woman !! your better off without him !! the guy was just a leach !!
  • Options
    maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    I find it depressing that people on here can be so sniffy and look down their noses at her, are you all perfect? I realise that folk on here have probably not fallen as far as she did but how many of you had such a difficult upbringing? She said herself that she has stayed in umpteen different houses, been to 8 different schools and has had various foster parents and refuges to stay in. Give the girl a break! She has been looking for a secure family unit all her life and has made loads of mistakes, the main one being getting her head turned by a major loser that is her ex Mark in the quest for love. I have always thought there was something likeable about her and I think its her sheer honesty and her ability to wear her heart on her sleeve. I hope she seizes this new chance she has been given with both hands and goes from strength to strength.