Which twin has the sourest face at not winning?

TheWayItIsTheWayItIs Posts: 4,282
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Game-plan fail!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Defo Karissa - her face is like a well skelped arse !!!!
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that idiot Sonia has had a go at them. They were fine earlier with not winning.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karissa. She's the more moody, annoying one.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They seemed fine to me
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll be forgotton about in a couple of weeks. Thank ****.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Yeah both look fine to me.

That brunette sat behind Natalie is another story though. Who is it and why does she look absolutely bored out of her mind? lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That brunette sat behind Natalie is another story though. Who is it and why does she look absolutely bored out of her mind? lol

ha ha just seen her - she does look bored :D
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither of them

learn to love yourself too TheWayItIs, it wont hurt
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They didn't seem particularly bothered. They have expected to go first on the last 2 evictions.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's a reporter on that Joy of Teen Sex programme. she said on twitter earlier she was making use of the free bar
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neither of them. They don't look fussed at all, which must be frustrating for those who were wanting their pound of flesh.
  • TheWayItIsTheWayItIs Posts: 4,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    Neither of them

learn to love yourself too TheWayItIs, it wont hurt

Oh I do James.
    However, the twin with the long face needs cheering up and removing her evident sorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nagel84 wrote: »
    Neither of them. They don't look fussed at all, which must be frustrating for those who were wanting their pound of flesh.

Alas, one of the non-winners had a face as long as can be.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    She's a reporter on that Joy of Teen Sex programme. she said on twitter earlier she was making use of the free bar

She looked like she was purposely trying to look annoyed the whole time, but I guess she may have just forgotten where she was if she was hammered. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TheWayItIs wrote: »
    Oh I do James.
    However, the twin with the long face needs cheering up and removing her evident sorrow.

i really dont think they care as much as you wish they did
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    They don't really look bothered in the least. They still get paid, they still go home to a world where CBB is completely irrelevant, and they never have to see anybody from the show again. I don't see any reason you'd assume they really care
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    i really dont think they care as much as you wish they did

Well that's funny as they said they were in it to win it in the diary room, the other day.
  • marsheymarshey Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the classy gum-chewing from both of them on BOTS.....yuk!

Why oh why is that idiot in glasses and striped blazer in the audience AGAIN!!
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the twins couldn't give a continental shoite, to be honest. They, and Michael, looked bemused and amused by all the 'oi'm real oi am' British celebrities tonight.

They have a career and lots of mornings of waking up without feeling sick, hungover and self-loathing ahead of them. Denise is probably the picture they'll all put over the wine rack.................... just in case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alas, one of the non-winners had a face as long as can be.

Only she didn't and seeing something that isn't there is called "wishful thinking".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only she didn't and seeing something that isn't there is called "wishful thinking".

Only she did, and failing to recognise that is a case of 'See no evil, hear no evil'.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only she did, and failing to recognise that is a case of 'See no evil, hear no evil'.

I'm watching them right now on 5+1 and they're both laughing and even though they're having to listen to Denise's interminable prattle. The vast majority of this thread also seem to be watching the same show I was.
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    :confused: They seemed to be having a ball ... especially when Michael started mock snoring Denise on BOTS :D

And the contrast to Nicola coming out to the boo's and being close to tears + shaking throughout it all ... and the Twins going through their interview without a care in the world,will obviously disappoint people who were hoping for them to be all upset + intimidated.
    Instead they didn't give a f**k :cool: TWINNING !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm watching them right now on 5+1 and they're both laughing and even though they're having to listen to Denise's interminable prattle. The vast majority of this thread also seem to be watching the same show I was.
    I saw it on 5 and there was a segment when the victor was being interviewed on her success where, when they cut to the twins, one of them had the longest of faces
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that's funny as they said they were in it to win it in the diary room, the other day.

they were also pleased to get to the final and had a smile on their faces during the interview despite the mass boos. just be gracious once and give them credit for that