'Sinitta aborted Simon Cowell's baby'

i4ui4u Posts: 54,909
Forum Member
Digital Spy is reporting this....
Sinitta has revealed that she aborted a baby she was expecting with Simon Cowell.

In 2009 Sinitta revealed when she was a teenager she had an abortion but didn't name the father....
'The person I was with thought I was too young, and didn't think I was ready to start a family or that it would be good for me or my career.' Sinitta will not reveal who the father was. It's the emotional fall-out that still preoccupies her now. 'I'm very spiritual,' she says. 'But I did get religious at one point when I kept losing children, thinking, "Maybe this is a divine punishment because I terminated a teenage pregnancy."

She now says she wasn't being punished.

If correct, how many women employees or those his worked alongside has Simon supposedly slept with? At least Simon didn't caste Sinitta adrift leaving her all at sea.

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she'd always claimed they didn't have a sexual relationship as she was underage?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't this old news?

I saw her on This Morning the other day. Frankly, she doesn't come across as a well woman.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I thought she'd always claimed they didn't have a sexual relationship as she was underage?

Yes - I thought she was supposed to be "14" when they got together. Although the Mail quoted her age as 49 last week which I suspect is correct so she was probably 17/18!
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2009 - Sinitta won't reveal who the father was.

2013 - Sinitta reveals it's Cowell as she's a bitter, jealous woman who felt 'betrayed' by him making another woman pregnant and can make a few quid from the story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes - I thought she was supposed to be "14" when they got together. Although the Mail quoted her age as 49 last week which I suspect is correct so she was probably 17/18!

I always thought she was around 7/8 years older than me and I do believe she's probably turning 50 this year.
    2009 - Sinitta won't reveal who the father was.

2013 - Sinitta reveals it's Cowell as she's a bitter, jealous woman who felt 'betrayed' by him making another woman pregnant and can make a few quid from the story.

Yep, she's certainly a woman scorned isn't she? Maybe she always thought she'd be Simons back up plan when he realised he was too old to keep up the womaniser act any longer
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    If correct, how many women employees or those his worked alongside has Simon supposedly slept with? At least Simon didn't caste Sinitta adrift leaving her all at sea.

I'd guess that Simon's slept with a lot of the women that have worked alongside him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'd guess that Simon's slept with a lot of the women that have worked alongside him.

I'm guessing he really hasn't
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand her :mad:
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    It never happened.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    Isn't this old news?

I saw her on This Morning the other day. Frankly, she doesn't come across as a well woman.

If you mean well as in ''unwell' then agree with this. I think there is something wrong with her. Its like she is about to have a breakdown or something.

I reckon it would be best if Simon just cut her out of his life. I would be pretty disgusted at her behaviour since it was revealed he was going to be a dad if I was him. I'm not even a fan of the bloke but she seems obsessed with him in a very unhealthy way.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm guessing he really hasn't

I'm guessing he has.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This woman lives in a fantasy world. Maybe thats why Simon is nice to her. He knows somethings not quite right up there...

Its beyond sad and its also sad that media uses her cos they know she is stupid.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member
    jioscar wrote: »
    Can't stand her :mad:

:mad: Can't stand either of them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you mean well as in ''unwell' then agree with this. I think there is something wrong with her. Its like she is about to have a breakdown or something.

Yes, this is what I mean - sorry for not being clear. :)

I feel sorry for her if she is indeed unwell as I suspect. I think the media should quit courting her and she should go and get some therapy. Her desperate attention seeking is embarrassing.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,909
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing he has.

I'm guessing Sharon Osborne would err straighten him out? :o
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,909
    Forum Member

It's all rather confusing one website has her being born on 19 Oct 1968.

In 2008 the Daily Mail wrote about 40 year old Sinitta...
    Simon and Sinitta, who were together on and off for 20 years, began dating when Sinitta was just 14.

It wasn't till 3 years later in October 2011 her age increased...
    Of course Simon has always known Sinitta’s real age and was happy to go along with it… until he realised it effectively meant he dated a 14 year-old child when he was 25. “He was mortified.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    He has certainly tried to create that impression.

Maybe tried a wee bit too hard, though.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Hmm. She has invested many many years in him and in trying to sideline his other harem members so she is bound to be really ticked off that the American woman has "snagged" him by getting pregnant. It must rankle that SHE aborted while the new woman is carrying this baby happily and being supported by SC.
    She is reported to be fuming. Not surprising really.
    I agree , she has always struck me as rather fragile mentally .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's crazy and wants to claim she was pregnant with Simon's baby first. She also knows Simon isn't about to say "it's not true. I never slept with her."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who gives a shit!!!! does anybody really care who simon cowell slept with ,more important things happening in the world!
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    She's crazy and wants to claim she was pregnant with Simon's baby first. She also knows Simon isn't about to say "it's not true. I never slept with her."

Supposedly she was upset Simon did not tell her about the baby. She is making herself look very silly, a woman scorned.And I guess jealous.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Hmm. She has invested many many years in him and in trying to sideline his other harem members so she is bound to be really ticked off that the American woman has "snagged" him by getting pregnant. It must rankle that SHE aborted while the new woman is carrying this baby happily and being supported by SC.
    She is reported to be fuming. Not surprising really.
    I agree , she has always struck me as rather fragile mentally .

I feel a bit sorry for her. I believe her story about the abortion at a young age. He probably didn't want to be a father then and she was too young (older than 14 though). Later in life she found that she couldn't have children although luckily she adopted some before it was too late. Now Simon is having a child with someone else.

This unfortunately happens to a lot of women. They wait for the man to be ready saying he doesn't want kids yet. Suddenly they are too old and then the man goes and has a child with a younger model.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I reckon it would be best if Simon just cut her out of his life. I would be pretty disgusted at her behaviour since it was revealed he was going to be a dad if I was him. I'm not even a fan of the bloke but she seems obsessed with him in a very unhealthy way.

Absolutely spot on.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    It's all rather confusing one website has her being born on 19 Oct 1968.

So she wasn't born on Feb 29th and only counts 1 in 4 Birthdays ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't she adopt some kids a few years ago? Whatever happen to them? She always seems to be holidaying with Cowell.