Biannca gosh them teeth

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
Forum Member
Bet she can eat an apple through a letterbox, plain ugly and a ****, no wonder she puts it about, no man would want thing on his arm for a second date... yuck

Comments

• PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    She has a fine set of gnashers and she isn't ugly.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    She has a fine set of gnashers and she isn't ugly.

Negative, to both your points.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Is any woman who has sex with lots of men a ****?
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Stop **** shaming
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member

Nope, but if a woman goes out with the express purpose to get laid by any man she comes across, then yes.

Women who has had losts of boyfriends and has had a lot of "experience" then she is in no way a "****".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member

she is proud of it... 200 men or more she says "on this morning".... so yes, its not a woman thing it works both ways.

women who sleep around=a ****
    men that sleep around=a player
    Forum Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0pSdXyi85Y

Biannca Lake admits to bedding over 200 men on This Morning
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet she can eat an apple through a letterbox, plain ugly and a ****, no wonder she puts it about, no man would want thing on his arm for a second date... yuck

You think Bianca's plain ugly? She might not be the nicest looking lass in my opinion, but she's definitely not ugly though.
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    You think Bianca's plain ugly? She might not be the nicest looking lass in my opinion, but she's definitely not ugly though.

she looks like a man in drag..
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    You think Bianca's plain ugly?h.

Post of the month
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Good God she looks like the result of Mr Ed knocking up a Oompa Loompa
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    She can't close her mouth over those teeth!! Gives her a 'goofy' sort of look that I think she actually thinks looks good!?? She's a deluded, slutty thicko! And I'm being nice about her there. Get her OUT... PLEASE!!!!
  • Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just won't shut the hell up, even when she has instigated a conversation, she talks over it. I hope she is gone by Friday.
    Forum Member
    Rose34 wrote: »
    She can't close her mouth over those teeth!! Gives her a 'goofy' sort of look that I think she actually thinks looks good!?? She's a deluded, slutty thicko! And I'm being nice about her there. Get her OUT... PLEASE!!!!

thank god I am not on my own with what I thought of her...
  • humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet she got them in a Christmas Cracker
  • whitewitchwhitewitch Posts: 1,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes, you can see how goofy she is when she turns to the side. I don't think she is attractive inside or out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whitewitch wrote: »
    yes, you can see how goofy she is when she turns to the side. I don't think she is attractive inside or out.

She'd be fine if she didn't gurn so much.

In that scene where she was lying about bitching about Danielle, if it wasn't for having such a 'robust' bone structure, her face could have collapsed under the strain of those facial contortions.
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some truly lovely individuals on this forum..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    thank god I am not on my own with what I thought of her...
    No you're not the only one with ugly views by any means. Look at them all queuing up behind you.
  • saywhatyouseesaywhatyousee Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'd be fine if she didn't gurn so much.

In that scene where she was lying about bitching about Danielle, if it wasn't for having such a 'robust' bone structure, her face could have collapsed under the strain of those facial contortions.

I'm glad someone else noticed this....it's really ugly and you can see the nastiness struggling to escape, she looks okay the rest of the time. Becky Hannon did that a lot in her year and she was pretty when her face was neutral. It's like Shallow Hal.
  • magdemagde Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    She's no Kate Moss but she's not Quasimodo either. It's her personality that we dislike and that makes her ugly.
  • humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's awful
  • Lozzo99Lozzo99 Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magde wrote: »
    She's no Kate Moss but she's not Quasimodo either. It's her personality that we dislike and that makes her ugly.

Think you'll find its the massive teeth and dead wombat on her head that makes her ugly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad someone else noticed this....it's really ugly and you can see the nastiness struggling to escape, she looks okay the rest of the time. Becky Hannon did that a lot in her year and she was pretty when her face was neutral. It's like Shallow Hal.

Aye, she's not an ugly lass at all. A bit 'heavy set' in her features maybe, but quite pleasant looking otherwise and she does have lovely bewbs (I like nicely shaped, pert and firm boobies over big 'uns.) I think it's her brash inyerface personality that so many people object to. I find her harmless enough. And I imagine she'd be fun on a drunken night out! I think I could have a good laugh with her in the right circumstances. Though she could be a bit of a pain in the arse in other situations...
  • magpie77magpie77 Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Actually, they're a bit like Helens😉