2013 MTV VMAs - where can I watch live streaming?

StubeStube Posts: 16,831
Forum Member
✭✭
For free preferably. I really want to watch live from the UK.

Comments

• MaksonMakson Posts: 30,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are MTV not broadcasting live?
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Are MTV not broadcasting live?

No, they're showing it tomorrow night even though it's actually on tonight at 11pm for the red carpet and 2am for the live show. I'll be doing my usual trick of trawling twitter for 'alternate methods' if UK MTV can't be bothered to show it properly!
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    No, they're showing it tomorrow night even though it's actually on tonight at 11pm for the red carpet and 2am for the live show. I'll be doing my usual trick of trawling twitter for 'alternate methods' if UK MTV can't be bothered to show it properly!

Surely parts will appear on YouTube by tomorrow morning??
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    Surely parts will appear on YouTube by tomorrow morning??

I guess, but I don't want to watch it then and possibly find out spoilers beforehand, I prefer to watch it live as it's happening. Same for other award shows that either don't get shown here at all or are shown on delay or in highlight form.
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    I guess, but I don't want to watch it then and possibly find out spoilers beforehand, I prefer to watch it live as it's happening. Same for other award shows that either don't get shown here at all or are shown on delay or in highlight form.

I've realised if you ask google the question, it might be able to give you a direct answer. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    link??