Humax Foxsat Hdr deleting files ?

BarnageerghBarnageergh Posts: 43
Forum Member
When I delete programmes on my box the bin with the arrow above it appears and the file disappears but it doesn't seem to free up any space on the hard drive ?
Any suggestions as to why this might be ?
Thanks

Comments

• grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I delete programmes on my box the bin with the arrow above it appears and the file disappears but it doesn't seem to free up any space on the hard drive ?
    Any suggestions as to why this might be ?
    Thanks

Assuming you have a Foxsat-HDR, this is posted in the wrong place. It's a Freesat+ satellite pvr. The box uses Linux as it's operating system. Unlike windows when you delete a file on LInux it is completely deleted. This takes a while to happen in the background. If you look a bit later on you should see the recovered hard disk space appear.
  • BarnageerghBarnageergh Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Assuming you have a Foxsat-HDR, this is posted in the wrong place. It's a Freesat+ satellite pvr. The box uses Linux as it's operating system. Unlike windows when you delete a file on LInux it is completely deleted. This takes a while to happen in the background. If you look a bit later on you should see the recovered hard disk space appear.

Ok good man thanks for the reply will have a look later.