is she or is she not a minge muncher :D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is surely the work of more Wikipedia trolls :D
  • halewoodhalewood Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patricia Routledge - one horrible stuck up cow!!!
    Heard her doing a live interview on my local BBC radio station (Merseyside) and she spoke to the interviewer like sh!te.

Hope she's down the hole soon!!!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does look a bit of a crusty old so-in-so, but anyhoo....:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    I always thought she was Pam St Clements partner. Thats been doing the rounds for years though i cant remember where i heard it.
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,685
    Forum Member
    Never has a thread enlightened me as much as this .... it's one :eek: after another. :D Pam, Moira, Betty, Patricia, Pink, Sporty. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looby Lou wrote:
    I always thought she was Pam St Clements partner. Thats been doing the rounds for years though i cant remember where i heard it.
    I heard that last year as well and a few of us in work were having this discussion and an eavesdropper told us he had heard it as well
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,826
    Forum Member
    http://s121364032.onlinehome.us/new-jerusalem/angloceltophilia/2006/05/television-dreams-meet-reality_28.html

Is it me or is the Queen pointing at Betty Boothroyd and is asking Patricia if she has slept with her :D
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote: »
    Never has a thread enlightened me as much as this .... it's one :eek: after another. :D Pam, Moira, Betty, Patricia, Pink, Sporty. :eek:
    Me too..I had no idea about most of them...Moira Stewart???? ...really??.:D
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Patricia is with Betty or Pam. If she's gay, straight or likes a bit of both is her business and as she's a celebrity who likes to keep her life private we should all respect that and let her get on with it.
  • daveyfsdaveyfs Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought PR and BB were pretty well established in their relationship over a number of years.

PsC and MS I've heard about a lot, though always rumours only.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realise there was a query over it. The ladies mentioned in this thread aren't in the closet; they just don't talk about it. I always get the pairings wrong, but Pam, Moira, Betty, and Patricia are coupled up as far as I've been told.

As others said, it isn't our business really, no, but this thread isn't nasty so I see no harm.