EE Shooter

Mr PatrickMr Patrick Posts: 2,359
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Interesting Shirley is holding the gun and she looks angry so what will happen

http://walfordeast.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/this-week-in-eastenders-phil-mitchell.html
IF you read the article they say that they know whether phil and sharon get married and they hide the answer with this sign * beside it but i can't find it.

Comments

• MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    To be fair, when does she NOT look angry?
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »
    To be fair, when does she NOT look angry?

:D:D

I will love Shirley forever if she shoots Phil.
  • Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Patrick wrote: »

http://walfordeast.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/this-week-in-eastenders-phil-mitchell.html

Do you think it's possible she waves it about and accidentally shoots herself? I'm not saying Shirley's stupid or anything but accidents can happen if you're waving a gun about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think it's possible she waves it about and accidentally shoots herself? I'm not saying Shirley's stupid or anything but accidents can happen if you're waving a gun about.

She kills herself for the love of Phil?:cry::o Maybe Jean pops up saying 'Sausage Surprise!' and Shirley reacts badly!
  • Sunset DaleSunset Dale Posts: 1,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    She kills herself for the love of Phil?:cry::o Maybe Jean pops up saying 'Sausage Surprise!' and Shirley reacts badly!

Lol

No I don't think Shirley would be desperate to kill herself, just might be a survivable accident.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol

No I don't think Shirley would be desperate to kill herself, just might be a survivable accident.

Perhaps Denny sees her waving the gun around and goes to save his mum!
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be more scared if she was smiling
  • TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Patrick wrote: »

IF you read the article they say that they know whether phil and sharon get married and they hide the answer with this sign * beside it but i can't find it.

Walford East have lifted that article and its images directly from another site.

http://www.holymoly.com/tv/pictures/eastenders-spoilers-shot-through-heart70686
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't think that Shirley would shoot Sharon, no matter how much they hate each other
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »

love it :D:D:D

said elsewher I thought shirley was the shooter. just who is it she shoots?

she seems to be getting more and more single white female on phil so them carrying through with the wedding might tip her over. really hope she doesn't kill phil
    >:(
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Ben will get shot. Nothing like an Eastend wedding for being riddled with bullets
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Shirley shot Philth several times point blank through the head I would set up a shrine to her and DTC in the centre of my bedroom. :D

Sadly I think it is far more likely to be a total innocent like Jay or Darth Moppet.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually if she shot his ear off while Steelers Wheel played in the background that would be rather good. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q
  • jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think Shirley will be the one who's ends up getting shot, maybe in a struggle. I can't see Shirley shooting anyone on purpose.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jboy2k8 wrote: »
    I still think Shirley will be the one who's ends up getting shot, maybe in a struggle. I can't see Shirley shooting anyone on purpose.

But that doesn't fit with the "everybody hurts" advert focussing on Sharon covered in blood.
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,961
    Forum Member
    jboy2k8 wrote: »

Wouldn't be surprised, i keep changing my mind about who will be shot, but after seeing these photos, i think she will threaten to shoot Sharon, then Phil will try and get the gun of her they will struggle and Shirley will be shot.