Options

First Pictures of michelle collins & Gillian Taylforth Back on the EastEnders Set

Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
Forum Member
✭✭✭
michelle Collins in the beales RT @AdamWoodyatt: Must be a dream...
@BBCCiN @bbceastenders
http://twitter.com/AdamWoodyatt/status/523599890929442816/photo/1

Gillian Taylforth aka Kathy back in the cafe RT @AdamWoodyatt: Must be a dream...

@BBCCiN @bbceastenders http://t.co/5ebEw1OBwg

:D

Comments

• Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant! Can't wait!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I want pictures of Pat back on the set now! :(
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vatican wrote: »
    I want pictures of Pat back on the set now! :(

yea :( hooefully it wont be long till adam or dtc puts a pic up. Off topic i wish we were getting an eastenders revealed behind the scenes type show of them coming back how they feel about being back seeing adams reaction with them all being back on the set hoping we get something even put up on eastenders website after the sketch is aired on CIN
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great pictures. Ian looks older than his mother :D
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These links were in the CiN ghosts revealed thread.
  • Options
    dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Kathy back! :cry:
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kathy should never had died, the sad thing is Gillian would definitely have gone back. She looks absolutely amazing as well for being almost 60.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kathy looks about 20 years younger than Ian. Probably for the best she's dead since they wouldn't be believable as mother and son anymore.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i reckon its a cover up and Kathy is back for real. They have finally decided to run the "witness protection" storyline.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kathy looks about 20 years younger than Ian. Probably for the best she's dead since they wouldn't be believable as mother and son anymore.

It could still work Gillian is only slightly younger than the character of Kathy. Kathy could simply look good for her age just like Gillian in real life. Its not like she's half the age of her character and inconceivable as Ian's mum. After divorcing Pete Kathy always seemed to date men who were a lot younger than her, probably down to the fact she didn't look her age so attracted younger men - and we're talking 20 plus years ago when her and Ian were onscreen together.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It could still work Gillian is only slightly younger than the character of Kathy. Kathy could simply look good for her age just like Gillian in real life. Its not like she's half the age of her character and inconceivable as Ian's mum. After divorcing Pete Kathy always seemed to date men who were a lot younger than her, probably down to the fact she didn't look her age so attracted younger men - and we're talking 20 plus years ago when her and Ian were onscreen together.

True but Ian was very boyish looking back then. Unfortunately that's not the case anymore. In fairness you are right that it could probably work but I really do think Kathy is dead and this ghostly return will be the last we'll see of her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    michelle Collins in the beales RT @AdamWoodyatt: Must be a dream...
    @BBCCiN @bbceastenders
    http://twitter.com/AdamWoodyatt/status/523599890929442816/photo/1

Gillian Taylforth aka Kathy back in the cafe RT @AdamWoodyatt: Must be a dream...

@BBCCiN @bbceastenders http://t.co/5ebEw1OBwg

:D

Adam must be absolutely delighted to finally have these two back on set :)
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have good cosmetic surgeons in the afterlife. :D

Cindy's face has never looked so tight.
  • Options
    ras4liferas4life Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    They should just bring back these two.we didn't them actually die. The backlash would be worth it and I'm sure people would get over it
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This will be fun