1D: The Greatest Ever!!

Comments

• BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ashtray88 wrote: »
    Lol, people need to recognize a troll when they see one and also when someone is counter trolling...

I thought, but I had to comment since I've seen loads of people go to war with kids saying how Take That & Backstreet were the best of all time & shit which is just embarrassing since their adults now, I know people on this site are like that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The op is clearly trolling.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, can i read your larry fanfics? :p:o
  • xAliciaJayde1DxxAliciaJayde1Dx Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »
    OP, can i read your larry fanfics? :p:o

They're private:D
    Lolz!!
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're private:D
    Lolz!!

that's right!! PM pleaze... lolz!! ;)
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trollin' trollin' trollin'
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_Eye wrote: »
    trollin' trollin' trollin'

Keep trolling, trolling, trolling.

Now that was a song! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    Trolololol

You guys love to feed the trolls, probably another person trying to fuel hate for 1D.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Millions of fans would disagree:Dloool

I would agree with all those that disagree, but then I would be wrong too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon Cow ell is a stupid ***** if it hadn't been for him my ears wouldn't have been bleeding!
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Millions of fans would disagree:Dloool

no... millions of children would disagree.

this thread has to be the most stupid one ever posted.
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One Direction are the best music act ever in the history of the world. I love them so much and they are bigger than The Beatles and Elvis Presley.

What is your fave 1D song?

Mine is One Way Or Another. It's 100x times better than the horrible original.

BIB: This is the reason why One Direction fans are looked upon as deluded girls with nothing better to do with their time other than to obsess over five boys they're probably never going to meet. They even make the 'Beliebers' look mature at times, and that's saying something. Having said that, 'One Thing' is unbelievably catchy.

Btw, to the original poster... nice trolling. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trolololo.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Last night i quipped that my radio show would be 100% 1D free for the entire hour and i played the original Blondie song straight after my introduction on purpose because i know they covered it. :D
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Last night i quipped that my radio show would be 100% 1D free for the entire hour and i played the original Blondie song straight after my introduction on purpose because i know they covered it. :D

Haha good idea :D If I had a radio station/show it would be 100% 1D free all the time!
  • SoupietwistSoupietwist Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was more buried than covered.
  • spotify95spotify95 Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    Haha good idea :D If I had a radio station/show it would be 100% 1D free all the time!

If I had a radio show it would have always have at least one 1D song per hour, and sometimes, possibly a whole half-hour or hour chunk of nothing but 1D :)
  • spotify95spotify95 Posts: 7,894
    Forum Member
    Come on guys, don't turn this into a One Direction bashing thread, there are lots of threads like that out there if all you want to do is bash!
    They're not bad at all, have released 3 No.1 singles, 2 albums... look at their success :)
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am surprised you have a radio show. Let's hope you are not as vitriol on air as you are with your comments on DS :D
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just my opinion

Well an opinion can never actually be wrong........but I think we can make an acception here;):D
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which one's One Direction again?
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One Direction are the best music act ever in the history of the world. I love them so much and they are bigger than The Beatles and Elvis Presley.

Are you serious :eek::confused: or are you trying to troll :confused:
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The op is clearly trolling.

I knew it :cool:
  • Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Best laugh I've had all week.