Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Hollyoaks writing code;

Section 1:

Always wait until the wedding day...
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    It's about bloody time. I genuinely can't watch this tripe with Dianne and Tony any more.
  • Options
    ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No sign of ste? Is he Tonys best mate? So should be best man
  • Options
    lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha Tony in the hair protector!! Na, Darren has always been Tony's best mate!
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Tony's had dozens of best mates. Kurt, Finn, Jambo, Lewis - it's just that most of them are dead! Da3ren is certainly the current resident he has been friends with the longest.

I'd say he has more a '.entor/mentee' relationship with Ste.
  • Options
    pudge2pudge2 Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forget, somewhat purposely, what happened on the last Hollyoaks Later but if Dom is still a thing, do you think he'll get a mention. Maybe they'll say Dom was to be best man but can't make it so Tony has to ask someone on the day to fill in?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I watch HO on E4+ channel, so not sure if they are ahead on ch 4 anyway
    i was waiting for Diane to pull those naughty red knickers out from the bag :D

Also its like im watching Brookside with Alex Fletcher as Diane..she was the same character in that..all she does is cry :cry:
  • Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Tony's had dozens of best mates. Kurt, Finn, Jambo, Lewis - it's just that most of them are dead! Da3ren is certainly the current resident he has been friends with the longest.

I'd say he has more a '.entor/mentee' relationship with Ste.

So true... Finn would be perfect as best man, he worked so well in Later last year, as did Dom and bizarrely Kurt.

I'd love a Jambo return, not that it'll happen. Lewis was always a knob though.

I do like Ste and Tony's relationship though even if its really been badly damaged recently.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Diane has already figured out Tony and Sinead's affair after the clues from the hotel receptionist, and was starting to confront them about it on Friday, it beats me how she can only find out on her wedding day?
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    As Diane has already figured out Tony and Sinead's affair after the clues from the hotel receptionist, and was starting to confront them about it on Friday, it beats me how she can only find out on her wedding day?

Knowing Hollyoaks she will probably get all the clues but go on a completely different direction and accuse an innocent person, thus finding out it was really Sinead on the Wedding day.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knowing Hollyoaks she will probably get all the clues but go on a completely different direction and accuse an innocent person, thus finding out it was really Sinead on the Wedding day.

Ah yes, come to think of it I have seen Diane's suspect for Tony's mistress rumoured to be
    Phoebe
    :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah yes, come to think of it I have seen Diane's suspect for Tony's mistress rumoured to be
    Phoebe
    :o
    PHOEBE?!

That's just completely ridiculous and nonsensical. But then, this is the woman who accused her stepdaughter of child abuse with no evidence but denied that her stepson was a rapist when the evidence was coming out the walls.