Options

Ladies - Bald men likey or no likey

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »
    No offence but I am so glad I have a really thick head of hair so never have to face this problem :)

For now you have, has your dad git thinning hair .?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    I see the d*ckhead who said bald people should commit suicide has had his post removed. Good work mods!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry and I have been hammered for expressing this view in the past, but no baldy I'm afraid. I don't exactly make my life easy because I like men older than me (I'm 37) with a full head of hair. Yes I know.

I have no idea why either, other than I think the tale of Samson struck a chord with me as a young 'un. But I'm fully willing to be proved wrong by a lovely bald man. It doesn't help that a good friend keeps going out with abusive horrible Neanderthal bald bouncer types, but I am aware you're not all like that :)

Sorry......my loss clearly.

As you are obviously middle aged you will also see bits heading south and sagging, what do you think men think of your saggy tits ;)
  • Options
    feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about a bald Minge. likey or no likey.
    I prefer a hairy pie. I don't like a bald fanny. I probably wouldn't say no though.
  • Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    will_bun wrote: »
    As you are obviously middle aged you will also see bits heading south and sagging, what do you think men think of your saggy tits ;)

that aint necessarily so.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For now you have, has your dad git thinning hair .?

My dad is bald yes however I am most definetly my mothers son in looks and she has extremely thick hair which I also have. I am also now in my 30s so my chances of receding are slimmer than ever. :cool:
  • Options
    thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well if she is, it's their prerogative not to fancy her.

I don't fancy bald men normally. I don't mind if they have their own reasons not to automatically fancy me, provided that they're not offensive with it. She wasn't saying it to someone's face to offend them, just stating a preference when asked.
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it? :confused:

Yes. Now let that be the end of the matter.
  • Options
    made_in_londonmade_in_london Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Jimbo99 wrote: »
    I see the d*ckhead who said bald people should commit suicide has had his post removed. Good work mods!

Was there really a post that said that? :D wow!

I started this post as a bit of fun been some interesting replies.

If all the ladies that like baldies could kindly PM me :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A lot more than what women think of your pathetic withered acorn of a cock/personality. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    feckit wrote: »
    What about a bald Minge. likey or no likey.
    I prefer a hairy pie. I don't like a bald fanny. I probably wouldn't say no though.

Must say without sounding a perv I agree :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,186
    Forum Member
    Hey,

One for the ladies :D

Bald men likey or no likey?

I am a baldy!! and generally get the impression it is a bit of a no likey :D I am 34 so fairly young to be nearly all gone on top.

Thoughts?

Not a lady.

But - you should count your blessings - it's an immeasurably useful tool for use by both the bald and the non bald.

But as with anything - you have to know how to wield what you know.
  • Options
    TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another baldy here :( I started losing my hair at around 15 :cry:

Combine that with my oddness and you have an undatable.
  • Options
    feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot more than what women think of your pathetic withered acorn of a cock/personality. :D

Back of the net............1-0 to MissPG:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm 26 grandma, ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luner13 wrote: »
    My dad is bald yes however I am most definetly my mothers son in looks and she has extremely thick hair which I also have. I am also now in my 30s so my chances of receding are slimmer than ever. :cool:

90% of men follow their dad....unlucky ;)
  • Options
    TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 26 grandma, ;)

That is just an awful comeback
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is how do baldies get their heads shiny? If I shaved all my hair off you would see my scalp and all the holes where the hair comes through but with them its all smooth and shiny, do you know what I mean? :o
  • Options
    Jessica LeMoneJessica LeMone Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Just for the baldies on this site :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTHlac9vga4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just for the baldies on this site :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTHlac9vga4

Wow I remember that advert from years ago :D never thought I would end up bald LOl hahaha
  • Options
    StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    What I don't understand is how do baldies get their heads shiny? If I shaved all my hair off you would see my scalp and all the holes where the hair comes through but with them its all smooth and shiny, do you know what I mean? :o

The reason they are bald is the holes (hair foliicles) aren't producing hair so the scalp is smooth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>>>>>did make me chuckle that 1. 2 the 9z mofo;)
  • Options
    Jessica LeMoneJessica LeMone Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    I used to have a friend who had hair like John Travolta .... he is now bald! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not something that would put me off a handsome man, same goes for grey hair... It just depends on the man basically.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    GOGO2 wrote: »
    It's not something that would put me off a handsome man, same goes for grey hair... It just depends on the man basically.

Bruce Willis, or Rab C Nesbitt. Who is best?