Options

Jale stays and crowd chant "Get Pauline Out" ...

theidtheid Posts: 6,060
Forum Member
... so which HMs don't understand what that means? I would have thought it was pretty obvious, but judging by the continued ghastly behaviour of some of the HMs towards Jale there's not too much thinking going on in that house. Even more suprising is that this group has DARED to criticise the GBP by claiming they don't understand what's going on. Oh dear.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theid wrote: »
    ... so which HMs don't understand what that means? I would have thought it was pretty obvious, but judging by the continued ghastly behaviour of some of the HMs towards Jale there's not too much thinking going on in that house. Even more suprising is that this group has DARED to criticise the GBP by claiming they don't understand what's going on. Oh dear.

I know its baffling. In previous BB's either the person who gets booed changes or the other housemates move away from them.

This year it has had the opposite effect and its crazy to say the least.
  • Options
    MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps they are so arrogant as to think the viewers have got it wrong/decided it's pantomime/blame editing. It probably would hurt the dull witted berks more to admit they were wrong than to accept the evidence of Friday's events.