Options

Heavy Carter element in Fridays live episode

13»

Comments

• Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    So if you were EP would you have them appear in the live episode and live week?

I'd have Linda behind the bar and have a couple lines whilst the Beales and the Mitchells have their storylines.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see Lucys reveal being over shadowed by Deans revenge or Stans death which do not belong in the live show. That's should be about Ian, Dot, Sharon, Phil etc...

There are 51 other weeks for the Carters to dominate in the year.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So if you were EP would you have them appear in the live episode and live week?

if they are involved in some way in the main storyline for that week - which is ultimately "who killed Lucy" then yes

if they are not, and I suspect this to be the case, then no - I dont see why they need to be shoehorned into the storyline
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    so does Stan die in the live ep :o i hope he can act dying hahaha
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope it's not the conclusion of the rape storyline. That quickly?
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I hope it's not the conclusion of the rape storyline. That quickly?

Quickly? I think it has been a long time coming, the story has been going round in circles since October. The rape will be carried by the Carters for a long time but I would like Denise, Shirley (especially) and Stan to find out about Dean ASAP and for this part to conclude.
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Quickly? I think it has been a long time coming, the story has been going round in circles since October. The rape will be carried by the Carters for a long time but I would like Denise, Shirley (especially) and Stan to find out about Dean ASAP and for this part to conclude.

The aftermath hasn't, only since Xmas. I don't want it to be over already after months of it being dragged out.
  • Options
    DCM10DCM10 Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kim_x wrote: »
    FFS!!!

Play a part yes, but they are too new to justifiably dominate it.

Dominate - where did you get that idea from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The aftermath hasn't, only since Xmas. I don't want it to be over already after months of it being dragged out.

The rape won't be concluded for ages, esp with the Carter baby. I want the Dean aspect and the belief of Shirley, Stan and Denise to be concluded tbh.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And why not? Walfords first family leading the milestone anniversary is exactly what should be occurring.
  • Options
    BitoftreakleBitoftreakle Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    I think live week is Dean's last week in the show, as he's not credited for the week after and he's back for 'revenge' on his rape victim - can that kind of character ever be redeemed? Seems to be one last explosive turn in the story before it ends.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think live week is Dean's last week in the show, as he's not credited for the week after and he's back for 'revenge' on his rape victim - can that kind of character ever be redeemed? Seems to be one last explosive turn in the story before it ends.

This was what I was thinking until Matt suggested he could be staying.:o
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    I think Stan will die.

Agree I see him being shot
  • Options
    liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    Everyone pretty much features in this episode and rightly so.
    The Main part of the episode is the aftermath of The Murder reveal but of course other things will be happening too. You never know there might be a few things we don't now about.

''With the truth about Lucy now out, certain residents are left to face the brutal facts about her death.

Many other secrets and revelations have also been revealed for other residents - will things ever be the same? ''

Credits for EastEnders Friday's episode

Ian Beale Adam Woodyatt
    Jane Beale Laurie Brett
    Peter Beale Ben Hardy
    Cindy Williams Mimi Keene
    Christian Clarke John Partridge
    Roxy Mitchell Rita Simons
    Phil Mitchell Steve McFadden
    Sharon Mitchell Letitia Dean
    Ben Mitchell Harry Reid
    Billy Mitchell Perry Fenwick
    Lola Pearce Danielle Harold
    Jay Brown Jamie Borthwick
    Abi Branning Lorna Fitzgerald
    Max Branning Jake Wood
    Charlie Cotton Declan Bennett
    Cora Cross Ann Mitchell
    Stan Carter Timothy West
    Babe Smith Annette Badland
    Shirley Carter Linda Henry
    Dean Wicks Matt Di Angelo
    Tina Carter Luisa Bradshaw-White
    Mick Carter Danny Dyer
    Linda Carter Kellie Bright
    Nancy Carter Maddy Hill
    Lee Carter Danny-Boy Hatchard
    Whitney Dean Shona McGarty
    Liam Butcher James Forde
    Carol Jackson Lindsey Coulson
    Sonia Fowler Natalie Cassidy
    Martin Fowler James Bye
    Kush Kazemi Davood Ghadami
    Shabnam Masood Rakhee Thakrar
    Tamwar Masood Himesh Patel
    Masood Ahmed Nitin Ganatra
    Arthur 'Fatboy' Chubb Ricky Norwood
    Denise Fox Diane Parish
    Patrick Trueman Rudolph Walker
    Pam Coker Lin Blakley
    Les Coker Roger Sloman
    Donna Yates Lisa Hammond
    Aleks Shirovs Kristian Kiehling
    Kat Moon Jessie Wallace
    Alfie Moon Shane Richie
    Stacey Branning Lacey Turner
    Lily Branning Aine Garvey
    Bobby Beale Eliot Carrington
    Ineta Shirovs Gledisa Osmani
    Janet Mitchell Grace
    Amy Mitchell Abbie Knowles
    DI Samantha Keeble Alison Newman

Written by James Payne who is very ''Beales'' he wrote one of the episodes at Easter which was his first in years.

I notice that Ronnie and Dot are not on the cast list:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,579
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why people hate them so much I think they've been a great addition to the cast and im enjoying their storylines. The 30th anniversary isn't exclusively for long term cast anyone who is apart of EE deserves to be in the live, nobody knows just how and when they will feature so let's hold back until its aired.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    An interview in todays metro with kellie bright says they feature strongly dissapointing as they are not really relevant characters to the Lucy conclusion

Lots of people are involved in the live ep, a new storyline appears to be starting for the Carters.

Deans revenge

There are four theories

1 - Mick kills Dean
    2 - Dean frames a Carter for Lucy's murder, as he was the one who helped Denise move her body and he has a vital piece of evidence which he plants in the Carters home.
    3 - Dean frames Mick for killing Dean, he plants something to make it look like Mick has killed Dean. Like the film Gone Girl.
    4 - Dean killed Lucy and is caught.

Dean Wicks is not credited after Friday of this week.
  • Options
    JeanetteBJeanetteB Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I don't mind the Carters in the live episode but I don't want them to have a big role in the episode. The Beales, Dot, Sharon and Phil deserve to be prominent in the live episode.
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course they feature - why wouldn't they feature?

These anti-Carter threads are increasingly amusing in their desperation for something to moan about when it comes to them.

Frankly after the dip in quality of the two Carter-less episodes last week, I'm surprised anyone can whine about them being in an episode.

I'm starting to hope Lee is Lucy's killer now just to see the reactions on here. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    lilirose wrote: »
    I notice that Ronnie and Dot are not on the cast list:confused:

well Ronnie is in a coma, she might laugh or summat :D

and Dot is old now, so just in case she tumbles or summat it be best not to have her in
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Lots of people are involved in the live ep, a new storyline appears to be starting for the Carters.

Deans revenge

There are four theories

1 - Mick kills Dean
    2 - Dean frames a Carter for Lucy's murder, as he was the one who helped Denise move her body and he has a vital piece of evidence which he plants in the Carters home.
    3 - Dean frames Mick for killing Dean, he plants something to make it look like Mick has killed Dean. Like the film Gone Girl.
    4 - Dean killed Lucy and is caught.

Dean Wicks is not credited after Friday of this week.

Dean could breakdown confess about the rape gets sectioned or goes for some kind of therapy :confused:
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »

and Dot is old now, so just in case she tumbles or summat it be best not to have her in

Dot will feel guilty about Nick and confess everything to the police she,ll be in a cell.
  • Options
    liliroselilirose Posts: 10,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »

Aren't
    the doctors waking Ronnie up
    tomorrow
    and doesn't Dot
    ask to see her on Wednesday? Surely that means that she is awake, not in a coma.

Dot can have a small part if that is what they are worried about. I find it strange that she is not on the cast least at all. She is one of those characters that should be very central on the 30th anniversary episode.:confused: